Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Hey Noobs!

Great to see Nemesis still going strong. Sorry I kind of fell off the face of the planet there...had a run in with thyroid cancer and the only thing I can say "cancer sucks".

Without going in to too many details, by the time they caught this, and I knew something was wrong it was already very advanced. So I had to have the thyroid removed and some lymph nodes as well, radiation, chemo the whole shebang. I have a new found respect for any cancer survivor and how important health is. Thyroid cancer is very treatable if caught EARLY...which mine was NOT! So, get your physicals men and take care of yourselves.

Most of the time I was in center city close to the hospital to avoid the commute back and forth. I have one more surgery at the end of the month to remove the last of the tumors (the smallest one) It is a "Dead" tumor, meaning it does not contain any cancer cells but they want to remove it anyway.

After that, 1 more round of chemo and hopefully, I will be back hosting some kick *censored* events here at Nemesis.

My first event will be " the cancer event" held in TOWER OF HELL!!! everyone who participates, will slowly lose all their hair, drop 25 pounds from throwing up uncontrollably, lose control of just about everything anddd At the end, if you last...you win!!!

Can't wait to see you guys in game and get caught up.

Take care,

Hunter

god damn hunter

is awesome to hear about you man..

after i heard this i couldnt belive it but its great to see you man , im sure you will be very good and im hoping you goodluck to have you hear with us very soon

take care bro

:wub:

Good to hear you hunter! Hope u get very well soon! gl with the rest of the treatment!

ps: Hay butters [gn] guild return! so he needs mass rabbits summon events! :P

thats great your feeling better and they were atleast able to do something for you H we were pulling for you just not nemesis without you hope to see you in game soon but you get healthy first

I'm glad that treatment has gone well for you Hunter, hopefully everything else goes smoothly from here on.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

glad to hear everything is going well (or getting better, at least)

we're all pulling for a quick recovery, im sure there hasn't been a day when someone hasn't asked about you :P

really lookin forward to your return, when you're in one piece!

' date='Mar 9 2010, 11:19 PM' post='308256']

Great to see Nemesis still going strong. Sorry I kind of fell off the face of the planet there...had a run in with thyroid cancer and the only thing I can say "cancer sucks".

Without going in to too many details, by the time they caught this, and I knew something was wrong it was already very advanced. So I had to have the thyroid removed and some lymph nodes as well, radiation, chemo the whole shebang. I have a new found respect for any cancer survivor and how important health is. Thyroid cancer is very treatable if caught EARLY...which mine was NOT! So, get your physicals men and take care of yourselves.

Most of the time I was in center city close to the hospital to avoid the commute back and forth. I have one more surgery at the end of the month to remove the last of the tumors (the smallest one) It is a "Dead" tumor, meaning it does not contain any cancer cells but they want to remove it anyway.

After that, 1 more round of chemo and hopefully, I will be back hosting some kick *censored* events here at Nemesis.

My first event will be " the cancer event" held in TOWER OF HELL!!! everyone who participates, will slowly lose all their hair, drop 25 pounds from throwing up uncontrollably, lose control of just about everything anddd At the end, if you last...you win!!!

Can't wait to see you guys in game and get caught up.

Take care,

Hunter

don't really know you, bro, but for sure you have got some balls.

im glad you re not giving up, cause cancer may take the best of ppl.. hope, of course.

anyways im glad to hear from you! i might even log neme int to participate in any return event of your

:)

Keep the fight Hunter, Cancer is the devil and evil is never meant to overcome. Prayers are with you m8. Look forward to your return, Aresden needs some more good men :D

SnowyJoe

PromiseLnD

Hi ^^

We didnt speak very (or nothing :lol: ) but i I have sometimes thought of you, and I have commanded much strength and luck for you (I also prayed, i ?m this ppl crazy who believe this :blush: )

I want that this is only stage bad in your live and u you win this battle ^_^ (i?m sure that yes, u are gm, when u want edit and win muahahahahahaaaaa) ;)

Very Luck baby and many hugs!!!

EDIT: Sorry for my bad english :blush:

Edited by Nury

Im glad u made it through. Cancer has been in the family and close friends several times and it really really sucks.. if the cancer is not enough, the chemo will do.

I bet this will change your life in many ways, for good obviously.

Good luck and keep strong :)

PS: Btw, we need some events in Argentina too :blush: Just kidding..

Edited by vazkitoo

Really glad to see you fighthing :)

Good to hear that you will be home soon!

Gratz to you, you have balls Hunter!!

Can't wait to have you ingame again :D

wow buddy! realy happy to see u are getting better!! cancer is one of the worst things that can happen! :(!! As farjat said u are realy the soul of nemesis! wasnt the same with out you!! i realy glad u are ok :)!! all waiting for that great events u always make!!! :)!!! cheers buddy :)

OMFG.

Hunter i love u.

We missed u a lot. U are the soul of nemesis.

+1, HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so glad you are alive!!!!!!

Jeff! We missed you man, so glad you're back!

And ffs, next time try to give us an update earlier on somehow. We were worried. :P