Sign in to follow this  
Vampyr

New Owner Of Demon Slayer

Account was sold today, I think someone from the korean guild owns the account now, although i am not sure. Guess thats it for me then, its official.

To think all this came about because someone didn't like the way we did a food game. Pretty sad.

The reason I have left is because Eldon has left - Eldon and I spent a lot of time playing together and without a him playing in my time zone I didnt have fun. Eldon was banned because of the way we wanted to conduct the food game at abbadon 2 months ago. Luffy had a massive whinge to farjat while we were organising the food game and said he wanted it done there and then. We saw luffy having a cry about it in general chat, he wanted the food game NOW (which would have meant people who helped us down abbadon would miss out because they had to go), even though he was there for 15 minutes and he refused to come until abbadon spawned - like he deserved anything in the first place. So because luffy had a whinge, farjat kicked up a fuss about us using White's food game program.

The problem farjat had was apparently we were using a GM tool. So... lets get the facts straight, he wanted us to *censored* over people who were at the hunt and had to go, to please luffy. You got rid of Eldon because he couldn't keep GM and Player duties separately, because farjat is a great example of fairness and keeping player matters seperate.

You want someone to blame for aresden being so boring? Aresden having noone to lead fights? Blame Luffy and farjat.

Of course this thread is going to be filled with abuse towards me but I doubt I will be around long to read it. Ive spoken the truth, Eldon had his posts regarding this deleted as well because farjat knows he *censored*ed up. The GM's know he *censored*ed up and its about time the players knew.

and yet u made money off a server that you didnt pay to play

so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yet u made money off a server that you didnt pay to play

so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

The reason I have left is because Eldon has left - Eldon and I spent a lot of time playing together and without a him playing in my time zone I didnt have fun. Eldon was banned because of the way we wanted to conduct the food game at abbadon 2 months ago. Luffy had a massive whinge to farjat while we were organising the food game and said he wanted it done there and then. We saw luffy having a cry about it in general chat, he wanted the food game NOW (which would have meant people who helped us down abbadon would miss out because they had to go), even though he was there for 15 minutes and he refused to come until abbadon spawned - like he deserved anything in the first place. So because luffy had a whinge, farjat kicked up a fuss about us using White's food game program.

The problem farjat had was apparently we were using a GM tool. So... lets get the facts straight, he wanted us to *censored* over people who were at the hunt and had to go, to please luffy. You got rid of Eldon because he couldn't keep GM and Player duties separately, because farjat is a great example of fairness and keeping player matters seperate.

You want someone to blame for aresden being so boring? Aresden having noone to lead fights? Blame Luffy and farjat.

Of course this thread is going to be filled with abuse towards me but I doubt I will be around long to read it. Ive spoken the truth, Eldon had his posts regarding this deleted as well because farjat knows he *censored*ed up. The GM's know he *censored*ed up and its about time the players knew.

farjat can do what ever he wants, eldon cant.

server is better with out you noobs.

P.S ares just killed abby then fged the drops(looks like we can organize hunts just fine with out ya)

As usual, the morons come in numbers.

Server is better without us noobs? Oh yes thats why I have pms and emails from players and a couple of GM's here asking me to come back because aresden is dying.

Enjoy. Bye.

TBH ares is doing a bit better now. We are holding our own last couple weeks in crusades and raid days. And ofc we just killed abby :D.

well i never liked eldon, to much whining for me :S... but i saw u always as a great guy :) i hope u come back some day. cyaz buddy and dont go mad this is just a game. Remnber the good people and good times :D

Good bye and good luck.

I have never liked the way you play but i always thought you were a great guy. Intelligent and pretty mature.

Closing the topic because is not a farewell topic anymore, it turned in bitching.

U are using luffy as an excuse of eldons fault.

His chars was banned because he unrespected me, not because this issue. And they wasnt perma banned.

All the abaddon changes was made so NO GM INVOLVING NEEDED. And a topic was made Telling all GMs not to involve.

But eldon and his group, incluiding you. thinks that can go over me.

And as u see. CANT.

Bye.