Sign in to follow this  
FedeD

Blockrep

/BlockRep "user"

Just a command so the user u block can't evaluate u possitively or negatively, it would be a good innovation and wouldn't harm anyone.

Pleaseeeeee, i make an effort to raise up my rep and some ppl rep- me all the time :(

mmmm...if u dont want be pk and lost -10 rep use safe...so. i think that command sucks =P

or get that command with contri/eks/mps...all can kill all and never get bad rep..lol,

offtopic: now when u post, i think ure maynard for the avatar..lol

mmmm...if u dont want be pk and lost -10 rep use safe...so. i think that command sucks =P

or get that command with contri/eks/mps...all can kill all and never get bad rep..lol,

offtopic: now when u post, i think ure maynard for the avatar..lol

If u pk u lose 10 rep, what i mean is to block ppl to evaluate u with this command...

Well it is your reputation, if someone hate you as much to rep negativity to you every time he can... you won it :P

Time ago there were some players that didnt trade rep with opposite town. They took the role part very seriously :lol:

i think my char should have nearly 1200 rep, but it has 600 cause when i used KB all ares was repping- me, they even created new chars t rep- me and then delete em

sad ppl :>, but u have to live with it

great idea but i think it would be better if you ltpyed /blockrep and you couldnt be repped at all by anyone until ya undid it

Yeah or, if i kill someone he can rep- me even if i blocked him.