Sign in to follow this  
Dragnon

Dragnon Returns

Well well well, anyone who was following my saga knows that i have been bogged down with TWO broken computers and a demanding job......well i HATE my job now and basically dont work, also I get my compture out of the shop today. All of this can only mean one thing, HELBREATH< I RISE!

RAWR if your out there, get ahold of me

Email = jayfrohn@yahoo.com

AIM = jayfrohn

Dragnon - Co-Guildmaster of Rawr ';..;'

"There is no way but Elvine, there is no guild but Rawr"

Lol :D I guess Rawr was before my time. Even thought i've seen it a bit in the past when i was elv :P

Anyways.

Welcome back :D

Lol :D I guess Rawr was before my time. Even thought i've seen it a bit in the past when i was elv :P

Anyways.

Welcome back :D

rawr was always a mid sized guild, been around for ever. At one point got huge, then i made my own guild and stole half of the players for Drunk+Stoned =X. Then it went on a downhill spiral from there

haha yea, unfortunitly a lot of the 'downward spiral' is my fault. I was supposed to be running the guild while Wuta was tending to school...it was right at that time i had several problems (moved out from lady's house, broke both computers, work was nuts). Needless to say i did a piss poor job managing the giuld during that time and as a result it feel to peices. All the same, looking forward to seeing a few familiar faces....

Dragnon

Krack

Bloodpax

Done

and one secret arse :)

got no email alright, 4.97 or whatever number client is coming up currupt everytime i download, 5.05 patch is straight tho, any suggestions?? mean time im bustin with some other jazz help a b rotha out

*sniff sniff* It's the day I've been waiting for!

You know I'm still at school, Draggy, but I'm coming home next week on spring break to play a bit and I'll be back in the summer as well. You don't know how much I've missed you, man.

got no email alright, 4.97 or whatever number client is coming up currupt everytime i download, 5.05 patch is straight tho, any suggestions?? mean time im bustin with some other jazz help a b rotha out

if u have any old HB folder, just use 5.05 patch will do.

*sniff sniff* It's the day I've been waiting for!

You know I'm still at school, Draggy, but I'm coming home next week on spring break to play a bit and I'll be back in the summer as well. You don't know how much I've missed you, man.

ive been whinning for a rawr reunion for a while ;)

well the patch isnt working...i tried it off this client and off the HB USA 4.12 client and still nothing.

but on a lighter note

HEEEYYYY WUTA hahaha Im Trying...

I got him alrady.

umm i was joking so sure you did =p

Kevin wont be back in nemesis and if he is going to come back, trust me you wont know, just like you didnt catch him scamming until he gave himself up, dont think he got caught because he thought he was going to get away with it

but no warries, hes moved on for now

Edited by Alright ---Juggs

well if we could get the senior players and admins to stay on topic that would be a plus hahaha

IM the topic and I got it working WOOOOOOO GO!

well if we could get the senior players and admins to stay on topic that would be a plus hahaha

IM the topic and I got it working WOOOOOOO GO!

Woot!

Like I said, I'll be back to play a bit this week during my spring break. Expect me on Wednesday-saturday, mostly.