Sign in to follow this  
Vampyr

Had To Be Done.

Spose this is my goodbye post. I know... I hate these threads as much as everyone else, but I just had a few words to say to everyone before I packed my little suitcases. Its been 11 years of Helbreath... Many servers, 4 Demon Slayers not to mention the numerous HBINT bannings and item removals.

First and foremost, a thank you to the staff who have given me... 4 years of enjoyment, 4 years of a stable Helbreath server. A big thanks to Jing, probally one of my favourite GM's, was good to talk to in game, could always muck around with him, on his player or GM.

Just a huge thanks to Survivors. When I first came to Nemesis 1 I enjoyed my time in their guild and continued to enjoy my stay in Nemesis 2, Ive made one or two friends from that guild who I still speak to on MSN etc.

To MaynarD, despite our healthy rivalry, you're great to play against. PS. Thanks for the Demon Slayer. :wub:

Most of you should have a good idea about why Im leaving, I wont get to much into it, but Ive made a couple of very close friends in this game. When one of those close friends, and one of the only guys who consistently plays in my time zone leaves, well... I just dont have fun anymore.

Anyway yeah, going to miss this game, but Ive done everything Ive wanted to accomplish.

To everyone Ive played with, raided with, hunted with and sworn at (quite a few of you :P) keep having fun.

To everyone who is a Giant Sword user, I love you. Keep the GiS class alive! I did my best to show everyone its viable :P

Michael / Vampyr

To everyone Ive played with, raided with, hunted with and sworn at (quite a few of you :P) keep having fun.

the original vent badman.

seems like i was in guilds with you forever but we only actually started hanging out like a month before you stopped playing =[

MISS YOU SON <3

bad news man

You told me this before when we talked on msn, its sad to see you go.

goodluck in everything man and keep in touch

Cya Vampyr, was good playing with you when I started playing again. Sad to lose one of the more intelligent players.

Good luck out there.

now definetly KK or NS wont stand a single fight

bai

PS: ur char is gone or u sold it?

Edited by Exec

now definetly KK or NS wont stand a single fight

bai

PS: ur char is gone or u sold it?

It will probally be sold. Ive got a few people interested.

No doubt the guild and Aresden has been dealt a big blow with some of the key players leaving, but thats the game. Some of the new guys will have to stand up and lead some fights. But im not going to go to much into that, id rather leave my goodbye nice and civil.

Kind of sad to see you leaving even tho Im not playing at the moment.

If we ever get Survivors up and running again, hope you could come back and roll with us.

Good luck with everything and see you again later =)

I love these topics, the success in real life lool ...

"Vampyr Good bye, good luck"

Good luck - do not go back there more?

Good luck - do not be afraid to leave the house?

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

im trying to find out what grx tried to say, and if he was serious or sarcastic, unfortunatly his english sucks too much

im trying to find out what grx tried to say, and if he was serious or sarcastic, unfortunatly his english sucks too much

I have literally no idea. gad.

Edited by Synz

I have literally no idea. gad.

same here :/

lolz how did ur english improve so much?

private english tutor or something?