Sign in to follow this  
MilkCow

Wassup My Dear Enemys And Town Mates

So, considerin your point of view, then All the items that Marclorc scammed to Arg guild should be returned. And just ban him and thats it? mistakes happens and for that mistakes u need a responsable, we got it as a GM team, the items where there so.. Now u as a guild need to see what to do.. Pretty easy to say: "Gimme xr and survivors is back".

Tho i would love to see survivors back.

Read my post again and probably you will realize ur mistake... I didnt ask for any items to be replaced and I have never asked them to be replaced.

So, considerin your point of view, then All the items that Marclorc scammed to Arg guild should be returned. And just ban him and thats it? mistakes happens and for that mistakes u need a responsable, we got it as a GM team, the items where there so.. Now u as a guild need to see what to do.. Pretty easy to say: "Gimme xr and survivors is back".

Read my post again and probably you will realize ur mistake... I didnt ask for any items to be replaced and I have never asked them to be replaced.

Hehehe, sorry for the misunderstood :-) ;)

i respect you rutuu, if i were you i would be crying to GM's to give me back my items =S

takes a lot

respectable person and respectable enemy

i hoppe u get urs itens back bro..

i hate to get scammed also..

like my crit bh rep 5+ 1..

it gone..

Good lucky! and BACK PLAY IN ARES !! miss u x)

i hoppe u get urs itens back bro..

i hate to get scammed also..

like my crit bh rep 5+ 1..

it gone..

Good lucky! and BACK PLAY IN ARES !! miss u x)

^^ wassup again. Have to come here talk some days :) hows it going now? more members in game? Ares got guild what pwnz with my dear clanfriends in it?

Guys pls make clan with Survivors (whos left) and other gg ppl and make 2nd clan (same colored cape) ^^ and almost same name of guild and work together with 2 clans ^^ hunts etc. I dont have time to play any games ;/ too much work and gf and anything else wasting my time ;)

Hay Juntti, its me :) I'm still in the army, only 76 mornings left! Doesn't leave much time to play or anything and im not even sure if I want to pick Helbreath again when I've finished my service...

It used to be fun and intresting, but nowadays there is hardly any challenges in the game. It gave hell of a thrills when we played all together and had the fun of hunting and pwning people but now its getting old. I wish there would be a similiar game but with better gfx and more things to do and more players to play with!

PS. Loosing items is not that bad. Loosing entertainment, friends and fun is...

90% of those items belonged to Citi and Maybeliin, reason why he quitted playing when this guy stole everything and got banned and ended faking up they MIGHTY Survivors :( . <_<

Mneck and iesword were mine :glare:

Anyways I've been thinking if I should donate my items to some1 who would have more use for those... On the other hand its sometimes fun to play for just like an hour or two.

And funny, like 10 months ago me and Dimora wouldve gotten like 300-600 dollars for selling our chars+gear B) Yet decided not to.

I rather have you guys back to Nemesis than giving away items =(

Mneck and iesword were mine :glare:

Anyways I've been thinking if I should donate my items to some1 who would have more use for those... On the other hand its sometimes fun to play for just like an hour or two.

And funny, like 10 months ago me and Dimora wouldve gotten like 300-600 dollars for selling our chars+gear B) Yet decided not to.