Sign in to follow this  
L0fty

Loan System

Albeit it wouldnt be easy, it would be quite the nice feature. A system where someone can loan and be loaned a max of 1 or 2 items. When loaned the item could not be dropped, given away, or traded, and the item would be sticky leash, so if the owner wanted it back they would just have to click a button if the player was on or not. This would help out new players, because people with items would be able to loan whoever they liked without any risk of being scammed.

Rares being loaned also crossed my mind, but i would rather for instance have Rares not able to be loaned.

New players, for instance a mage, could be loaned a ms18 and 1 mp item, or more if the ammount of loanable items is increased. It can be set for a certain ammount of time, or until the owner cancels, or the loanee cancels.

A fee of gold could also be included, like a service charge for a npc to perform this act, like 100k for instance, would make gold more desired then it is currently. Also a NPC where the loaner item would be given to the npc, where the whole loan system takes place.

However to avoid abuse, since a loaned item to the loanee would be bound to the char wouldnt be a great idea, something would need to be in place to counteract that, like if you did not have a zem in bag, you would not beable to take the loaned item from the npc that does the loaning, if you die the item goes back to the npc, until you have another zem in bag.

It would probably be alot of programming, and need alot of testing before it was ever put into use. And may be out of reach currently for nemesis. But i figured id throw it out there.

Yes, i agree, new features would be ok, i would also add a pvp one, where u can choose if its with or without armour/pots, there wouldn't be any way of cheating and we wont have to use exchange, dunno, a lot of stuff of this kind can be added to the game, i suggest the staff to read this and comment :)

Now thats a very complete Suggestion.. rlly Narratoh, well done. I will send it to our coders, i think its a bit hard, but jaapy and white can make anything happen, so..

I like the idea very much xD.

I don't like the idea because it can be exploited. You would never need a Zem again. Just 'loan' your most precious items from your alt to your main character for as long as possible and you never have to worry about dropping them again.

You said this, but you didn't provide a solution to it - and I can't think of one either.

I don't like the idea because it can be exploited. You would never need a Zem again. Just 'loan' your most precious items from your alt to your main character for as long as possible and you never have to worry about dropping them again.

You said this, but you didn't provide a solution to it - and I can't think of one either.

i actually did address that it did cross my mind, but that would be one of the features that would be a pain to add, and im not sure if its even possible to do, automatically take the item from the char everytime a character dies. It may just be too much work i do realise this is a free game, which is fine ;).

However to avoid abuse, since a loaned item to the loanee would be bound to the char wouldnt be a great idea, something would need to be in place to counteract that, like if you did not have a zem in bag, you would not beable to take the loaned item from the npc that does the loaning, if you die the item goes back to the npc, until you have another zem in bag.

I have a few more ideas ill post later that ive been thinking about.

Edited by L0fty

What about a pvp system? u click the enemy while he os in peace n choose pvp (like shop keeper lol) there u choose how u want pvp (naked or not, pots or not), etc. It would be cool n' useful, there would be not cheating and u cant recive dmg from other players while in pvp ;), it seems a lot of work too but much more useful than loan system.