Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

New Monsters?

i saw that map in Dark Rings years ago...

IPB Image

New sprites could be taken from diablo II, there are almost the same, in the server im talking about (darkrings) they had stone golems from diablo and they replaced the slimes for shamans

New sprites could be taken from diablo II, there are almost the same, in the server im talking about (darkrings) they had stone golems from diablo and they replaced the slimes for shamans

Thats just...crap.

Perhaps the church could be the staging ground for a new battle mode or something.

Edited by Vampyr

theres too much weed on this threath.

Where? let me smoke some...I wanna get high :blush:

BTW good to see this map again ^_^ good luck White ;)

I can draw.. very beautifull but in papers only.. and a little bit in computer, How can I show it to u ? u might be interested but nto sure.. give me pm tho

If you can draw concept art, let's see it. I could try to make a 3D model out of it and render them properly (the spider was made from 3D model too). Or maybe someone else will step in and can make the 3D model! Once they 3D model is done, I can do the rest (make PAK and add them to the game).

my friend's Drawing:

IPB Image

My friend's 3D Skills:

IPB Image

He's interested to help us design new monsters, items or maps or anything we desire, but he currently has no time due to college deadlines he has to reach.

So once he's free, he'll contact me again, and i'll remind him of this in the near future so he doesn't forget about helping us :P

His skills are really really good, he's pr0 in gfx, i'm pr0 in coding, together we are the perfect team :P

my friend's Drawing:

IPB Image

My friend's 3D Skills:

IPB Image

He's interested to help us design new monsters, items or maps or anything we desire, but he currently has no time due to college deadlines he has to reach.

So once he's free, he'll contact me again, and i'll remind him of this in the near future so he doesn't forget about helping us :P

His skills are really really good, he's pr0 in gfx, i'm pr0 in coding, together we are the perfect team :P

that seems like a fast way to get to enemy town :P

i saw that map in Dark Rings years ago...

IPB Image

That's sick. D2 has some really nice models. Do you have any screens of these d2 models in hb?

Edited by Iowa

i saw some servers using Diablo's monters (Diablo is a game if some1 dont know it just search in google "Diablo + Blizzard") and also with new maps (also one with weird town, maps and shop with dungeon for mining inside, lol), but these server now are dead because i see it like 2 year ago, and was too fruit for play xD

well anyway we are talking of new monster, Diablo is a game in 2d and npcs can be added in helbreth

Servers that use the Diablo models look so amateurish and crap.

Servers that use the Diablo models look so amateurish and crap.

Servers that use models not made by themselfs ARE amateurish, they dun only look like, but they ARE.

I dislike such servers and often the mobs don't even fit the helbreath graphics style at all LOLZ