Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

New Monsters?

If White GM Has Friend Who Can Draw For Nemesis Then It Would Be Really Great. And Meanwhile Maybe We Can Start Discussing On How It Should Be, The Strength Of The Monsters, Where It Should Be Located And Why, Etc?

Edited by farjat

I Don't Wish (Or Maybe We) To See This Topic Got Locked Because Of The Abby Hunt Issue Again (Thou I'm Not Clear With It, But I See All Topics Related To It Got Closed). So Please Stick With The Topic. No Offense, But Stick With The Topic? :-)

yeah i noticed how my topic that had nothing to do with it got closed because cleanser said a line about it -.-

anyway most people know enough now to either ask around and get more info in game or leave it if their not bothered. <3 u buddy but its going to seem to some people like this is all becoming QQ soon, just trying to gauge some of the feeling buddy no offence =[

anyways everything aside as far as we know the gm staff dont have a map developement GM at the moment and havent said they are looking for one so i guess everything here for a while is going to be hypothetical, but still its nice to see some fresh idea's :D

Speaking of tings in the pak files that are not used yet.

IPB Image

IPB Image

We have that church working already on the testserver. Just waiting for a goot use for it.

Also the player Yusuke offered help in map drawing, and he made this new football field we are testing already.

IPB Image

Speaking of tings in the pak files that are not used yet.

IPB Image

IPB Image

We have that church working already on the testserver. Just waiting for a goot use for it.

Also the player Yusuke offered help in map drawing, and he made this new football field we are testing already.

IPB Image

Bravo! Maybe We Can Have Some War At There? Or Big Boss? Or Something Very Very Cool?

The football field is cool!!

anyways everything aside as far as we know the gm staff dont have a map developement GM at the moment and havent said they are looking for one so i guess everything here for a while is going to be hypothetical, but still its nice to see some fresh idea's :D

Map developing is the easy part.

There is a lot of people that can do it.

Problem is not just map developing, is developing the whole idea.

I made this a while ago. Just didn't make it into PAK file yet (specifying those frames is not fun).

IPB Image

I made this a while ago. Just didn't make it into PAK file yet (specifying those frames is not fun).

IPB Image

I like Spiders.

make mini-howto and i will end them if u wish.

Yea, the spiders are looking good. They kinda remind me of the spiders from Divine Divinity, which were awesome to kill. :)

I don't know anything about making stuff like that, but maybe it's a nice idea to get ideas or even full drawed monsters from others games resembling HB, for example DD. I'm thinking mostly about imps, since I love killing those lil' bastards. xD

IPB Image

Thats cool as hell. Would be a really fun monster to fight, that would be sick if there was a spider map

Edited by Iowa

Spiders are ok, but I think the gfx-style of this spider does not properly fit the helbreath-gfx-style...

It doesn't, but thats what makes it cool

I'm just thinking aloud, but it think it would be really cool to have a kind of Spider-Dungeon that would be ideal for leveling in the pits near the entrance but then really great for hunting deeper into the dungeon.

Maybe like a range of spider monsters from the equivalence of a Giant plant to possibly a Hellclaw or better with a few intervals in between; all scattered throughout the map.

But what I thought would be really cool would be that spiders would have a very high poison level that breaks through the 100% pr skills barrier and could maybe make pr armor of some actual use in Helbreath.

Also maybe there could be a certain day of the week or month or some period of time that the dungeon is completely swarmed with spider-monsters and once all cleared a spider queen (or something) would spawn that would be almost as hard as abbadon, and have like a 7 tile drop with 1 100% rare item drop(obviously rares ascending from most common to least common and able to drop more than just 1).

But again these are just a few ideas I was thinking of out loud ^_^

I'm just thinking aloud, but it think it would be really cool to have a kind of Spider-Dungeon that would be ideal for leveling in the pits near the entrance but then really great for hunting deeper into the dungeon.

Maybe like a range of spider monsters from the equivalence of a Giant plant to possibly a Hellclaw or better with a few intervals in between; all scattered throughout the map.

But what I thought would be really cool would be that spiders would have a very high poison level that breaks through the 100% pr skills barrier and could maybe make pr armor of some actual use in Helbreath.

Also maybe there could be a certain day of the week or month or some period of time that the dungeon is completely swarmed with spider-monsters and once all cleared a spider queen (or something) would spawn that would be almost as hard as abbadon, and have like a 7 tile drop with 1 100% rare item drop(obviously rares ascending from most common to least common and able to drop more than just 1).

But again these are just a few ideas I was thinking of out loud ^_^

Let me re-phrase myself - I hate (large) spiders.

But the idea isn't bad, except we already have Abaddon maps. What if we made a Max lvl 140 map with something like this? The boss wouldn't have drops as good as Abaddon, but it's still a thought.

Lvl 140 max is a complete waste imo. Should be for all levels.

And I am well aware of the abbadon maps but I was just thinking like a small change, something to make use of the spiders as well as pr items. And the map clear could be like a mini event every once in a while that doesn't need 30+ people to do and would be different from the weekly abbadon routine. Just an idea though ;)

Lvl 140 max is a complete waste imo. Should be for all levels.

And I am well aware of the abbadon maps but I was just thinking like a small change, something to make use of the spiders as well as pr items. And the map clear could be like a mini event every once in a while that doesn't need 30+ people to do and would be different from the weekly abbadon routine. Just an idea though ;)

Maybe we could set a TP to it as a prize for whatever town wins X event? Or just randomly make a TP to it in one of the maps every once in a while, and announce it in-game and in forum, etc.

It should be like a small abby

Yeahh that's what im trying to get at. A very small version of abby(with the possibility of being an actual map with access throughout the week) that just adds a little fun/variety to the game.

If White GM Has Friend Who Can Draw For Nemesis Then It Would Be Really Great. And Meanwhile Maybe We Can Start Discussing On How It Should Be, The Strength Of The Monsters, Where It Should Be Located And Why, Etc?

ah yes, I got ideas already...

Nemesis is working on some huge updates which will make Nemesis be even more unique and better then any other helbreath.

Due to the early stage and concepts, we cannot reveal or release much information on the upcomming updates.

Here's a sneak-preview of a possible new map build:

IPB Image

if were still talking abit about pr, perhaps pr weps could work against some monsters also? u can already cast poisen on most things, but u can fire bow a monster for dmg and switch to weapon for hitting, but u cant poisen anything with weapon but pvp. If it can be casted with hit, why cant it be hit with weapon for same effect? would make high poisen weapons very niaz, ofcourse also monsters would need some pr setting to make it harder or less effective against high monster.

Nemesis is working on some huge updates which will make Nemesis be even more unique and better then any other helbreath.

Due to the early stage and concepts, we cannot reveal or release much information on the upcomming updates.

IPB Image

That would be so sick if you had to fight a giant spider in there or something, that's like a minni abby. There should be more 1 monster maps.

IPB Image

That would be so sick if you had to fight a giant spider in there or something, that's like a minni abby. There should be more 1 monster maps.

If We Would Have To Fight Something In This Place, I Don't Think Monster Is The Suitable One. I Believe Some "Warrior" Should Be There. A Legendary Warrior, That Only Appears When An Abby Or Black Dragon Is Dead. This Way Will Make The New Place And New Monster A Unique To Nemesis. And Perhaps Some Spiders Before Entering The New Holy Place?