Sign in to follow this  
Moha

The Official Lower Abby Drop Rate Topic

It has already been said.. but heres where i want ppl to give their thoughts about it.

I think the abby drop was increased way too over the top.

heres what farjat said :

OK this is just for feedback. I dont think giving much details is good, so i will give only numbers.

I split drops in 4 categories:

shitty drop: stones and things like that

bad drop: blood items/old manuals

good drop: items that worths the hunt..

Cool drop: 2 good drops

Over 20 abaddon Kills, we got:

5 shitty drops

3 bad drops

7 Good Drops

5 Cool Drops

im pretty sure

the cool drop category were sometihng like..

hellfire sleep

xelima items ( axe blade rapier, neck)

klon items( axe blade rapier, neck)

marien( duno if abby drop)

gbh

abby ring

devastator

good drops might be..

ice storm , bsw , mfs, ms30 , dark exe, light blade , demon slayer , etc

bllod items , efreet, ress wand

anyway its way too high rate... it is very fruity

it has been proved on THIS server takes 1 day to take abby down ( with whole held maps)

the drop rate NEEDS to be lowered for the good of server

It was increased so high i hardly see the logic in it...

i know gms want to boost the hunts at apoca map+ abby

but this is way too much

Even Hbusa which used to Host events for nothing special ( create your own badword.tx) and gave out medusa swords , bound zwands, mpsets etc, thought this was way too fruity..

Edited by Moha

Guest wiggles

I agree soooooooooooo much, this is gonna be a fruity server in no time with the drop rate the way it is.

TBH maynard you didn't even mention drops in your 5 posts in the thread when they were announced until Dark Exec and MS30 dropped in 1 drop.

A good drop like that is only a 1/4 chance.

See if people do it again, then see what drops, then build your comments on the basis of good information. I expect better from you than the usual noob panic.

Guest wiggles

Ya im sure u dont mind Eldon, your guild will kill it every week. And anyway having 1supper rare drop every month is gonna be lame.. 2 much rares droping

btw good looks with ur GM

Edited by wiggles

Ya im sure u dont mind Eldon, your guild will kill it every week. And anyway having 1supper rare drop every month is gonna be lame.. 2 much rares droping

I wouldn't count on it. The drops were tragic before and are appropriate now. I've done probably every abby kill here for the last couple of years. Tbh not many of you are in a position to question me on this.

TBH maynard you didn't even mention drops in your 5 posts in the thread when they were announced until Dark Exec and MS30 dropped in 1 drop.

See if people do it again, then see what drops, then build your comments on the basis of good information. I expect better from you than the usual noob panic.

well i also would expect different from you..

i just cant belive abby dropped that and that it will still drop like that..... if you ask me it should have been changed asap.

and if1/4 times a good drop is gona come , then we will have a new xel/kitem/hellfire every month.. it makes no sense ... and no this is no noob panic . I have been in several situations where ppl didnt see the obvious

remember direction bows where they were first created ? .. tw 100% drop with the normal drop rate?...

they were changed months after.. when there were 50+ xelimas, every1 had ms30, etc etc

i see this happening in a few months if this doesnt get changed

( not that high numbers, but i would say there will be alot more of those items that ppl are supposed to get like once a year IF lucky)

I wouldn't count on it. The drops were tragic before and are appropriate now. I've done probably every abby kill here for the last couple of years. Tbh not many of you are in a position to question me on this.

yeah even like that we still count your opinion.. now i just wana know how you think its appropiate to give a high chance of getting the best items once each week?

i just cant belive abby dropped that and that it will still drop like that..... if you ask me it should have been changed asap.

and if1/4 times a good drop is gona come , then we will have a new xel/kitem/hellfire every month.. it makes no sense ... and no this is no noob panic . I have been in several situations where ppl didnt see the obvious

remember direction bows where they were first created ? .. tw 100% drop with the normal drop rate?...

they were changed months after.. when there were 50+ xelimas, every1 had ms30, etc etc

( not that high numbers, but i would say there will be alot more of those items that ppl are supposed to get like once a year IF lucky)

Well I don't disagree that the rates may be a bit high. But I don't think you can fairly determine that from one drop. I'm accepting that the drop last night is factoring a lot in your opinion. Also I honestly don't think it's going to go down weekly, not now (I'm trying to avoid that topic).

If I ever get my GM back, I'll test 100 and get a really good indication of the rates so a decision can be made on the basis of good information (20 isn't really that many to test). However for the foreseeable future, that's not on the cards.

I understand your concerns, I just feel they are a bit premature, you understand?

Well I don't disagree that the rates may be a bit high. But I don't think you can fairly determine that from one drop. I'm accepting that the drop last night is factoring a lot in your opinion. Also I honestly don't think it's going to go down weekly, not now (I'm trying to avoid that topic).

If I ever get my GM back, I'll test 100 and get a really good indication of the rates so a decision can be made on the basis of good information (20 isn't really that many to test). However for the foreseeable future, that's not on the cards.

I understand your concerns, I just feel they are a bit premature, you understand?

if your saying that the drop last night is factoring alot in my opinion..

its like me saying that everytime abby goes down your the one that takes drops..

that would be a factor in your opinion?....

i have nothing to do with abby hunting, yet my oppinion might be not 100% to the point ? =x

anyway you just said they may be a bit high ... it still doesnt sense .... they are way too high , its impossible not to see it

i will ask you again.

how you think its appropiate to give a high chance of getting the best items once each week?

Edited by Moha

if your saying that the drop last night is factoring alot in my opinion..

its like me saying that everytime abby goes down your the one that takes drops..

that would be a factor in your opinion?....

i have nothing to do with abby hunting, yet my oppinion might be not 100% to the point ? =x

anyway you just said they may be a bit high ... it still doesnt sense .... they are way too high , its impossible not to see it

i will ask you again.

how you think its appropiate to give a high chance of getting the best items once each week?

I'd say depends on the rates. When I see an accurate droplist of around 100 kills then I'll be happy to comment.

Ok, I don't understand.

First Update New spells and increase drops with abby drop rate went up or watever, I understand the Gm's and staff want players come back or watever but making drop rate from abby is crazy.

I have to agree with sergio he have a point, this wat happen to HBusa they increased the abby drops and now its mass cancels etc. but im not compairin nemesis to usa so think over it and i like it the way it was.

Du

ps: sorry for my english its suck lol

Edited by Du^^

There's a 4/10 chance of getting COMPLETELY rubbish drops just based on 20 abby kills. The best you'll get then is a mass fire strike.

lol?

and theres 6/10 chance you will get

good drops...

which

2.5/10 will be xelimas/kitems/hellfire/devastator etc

and

3.5/10 will be ms30s, dark exe, ice storm, dem slayer, etc

you got exactly to my point

Edited by Moha

yeah thats if your unlucky

but if your lucky you will get xelima + kitems

way too high

Possibly, but tbh with the number of zerk wands/SB's dropping from hunts lately, the rates might be fair and on par with other server rare drops for time taken per player.

I wouldn't be against a slight reduction though, I think 1/8 or 1/10 being a great drop would be fair. What is a fair rate do you think?

i edited that post. answer this one xD

lol?

good drops...

which

and

pd. yes i put those numbers so it matches eldons 4/10.. i know 2.5/10 is 1/4 etc xD

Edited by Moha

This is the way I see it.

From a hunters point of view, we want something for our time. Yes the achievement of Abbadon going down is all well and good but weve killed it about 5 times now. We got BSW twice, Blood Sword once, and stones the rest of the time. Its a waste of time, I mean we killed easily 50-100 TWs and got nothing but Light Pro and Fire Pro necklaces - there needs to be a prize. We hunted this week because the GM's said it would be worth out time. I know personally doing Abbadon is a huge effort, it takes a lot out of me and I really cant be bothered doing it now for another month.

From a non hunters point of view, yes I agree the influx of rares is a bad thing. This server has survived because of the good balance of rares, however I hardly consider a MS30 a massive rare, Dark Exec yeah maybe.

The thing i am concerned about is we kill it this week, Devastator drops, week after GBH drops, week after X Weapon drops. Because we haven't seen the drops in action, we cant really comment on it though.

Wait till the next Abbadon goes down and see what it drops. You cant base a drop change on 1 kill.

If u win tattslotto today.. does this mean you can win every week, or every second week? Or Every month?

In order to know that you have to try it every week or every month..

You cannot know if its dropping to high or not until at least 2-3 more abby's die.. then you can say with a basis..

yes its droppping too much and its fruity..

--

I agree, too many nice drops its not good... but more rares have come from events than abby.

--

The way things are now, its very doubtful Aresden will ever down another abby..So elvine will be the only town getting a nice rare every week..

i edited that post. answer this one xD

lol?

good drops...

which

and

pd. yes i put those numbers so it matches eldons 4/10.. i know 2.5/10 is 1/4 etc xD

What drop rate on abby do you feel is fair? For say the top level of drop?

i consider 3/5 chance of good drop WAY TO HIGH ,

it could be just ms30 + dark exe

or hellfire+ demonslayer or anything else.

its based on luck

but 3/5 is a GOOD DROP

its way too high

if you killed 100 tws thats beside the point im trying to discuss ABBY DROP ...

and i do think hc+ tw drops got nerfed badly ..but thats another topic

its based on luck

but 3/5 is a GOOD DROP

its way too high

For the final time, what drop rate is fair for top drop. How many abbys should a person have to kill to realistically get 1 rare (like xweapon)

its based on luck

but 3/5 is a GOOD DROP

its way too high

For the final time, what drop rate is fair for top drop. How many abbys should a person have to kill to realistically get 1 rare (like xweapon)

i have no clue what they were before but I consider xelima one of the ultimate weapons .. so i would sa 1/10 MAX

im not saying 1/10 for every rare, but for the tops ofc i want them to be mass rare..

for example

ms30 and dark exe should be kinda rare drpos too, (too bad every1 has ms 28 , again another topic)

if you ask me they should drop 1/3 ..

the current rate it says they are atleast 6/10 so its way too high... .

im just throwing random numbers on what i think they should be cos you insited like 5 times with same question lol ... what i really want is gms to reconsider cos acording to the server set ups, management of rare items, etc. this just doesnt make any sense

Edited by Moha

The Dark Ex sword is a joke man. MS30 is worthless. Why are you crying over two useless weps? How about you stop crying and start amping abby next time. Problem solved. We only killed abby once, we got lucky. I bet next time we'll get all stones. The server is great the way it is. If the drop rate is turned down, then abby wont be worth doing.

Edited by Iowa

Moha soo many rares have gone in events before. Rares much much better than a Dark Executor n Ms30... and it didn't take 22 hours to get those items..

Until you kill 20 abby's you will not have valid numbers... and even then the next 20 abby's after that could drop nothing ...

its probability.

(I agree too many rares = fruity.. but the majority of the awesome rares like abh rep3's and so forth which is wayyy wayy better than a DE .. came from events..thats fruity.. )

your obviosly not a smart one guerrero

good drop chance is 6/10

read my first post

Moha soo many rares have gone in events before. Rares much much better than a Dark Executor n Ms30... and it didn't take 22 hours to get those items..

Until you kill 20 abby's you will not have valid numbers... and even then the next 20 abby's after that could drop nothing ...

its probability.

(I agree too many rares = fruity.. but the majority of the awesome rares like abh rep3's and so forth which is wayyy wayy better than a DE .. came from events..thats fruity.. )

and yeah events with items happen ocassionaly with good things ...

2-3 times a year??...

how does that doenst make sense...?

i mean it has always been like that in any decent server lol...

your obviosly not a smart one guerrero

good drop chance is 6/10

read my first post

its probability.

and yeah events with items happen ocassionaly with good things ...

2-3 times a year??...

how does that doenst make sense...?

i mean it has always been like that in any decent server lol...

Nah maynard there was 2 ABH rep 3's and then a zerk wand/GBH from the scav event in quick succession, so I understand his point. I don't really see it as a problem, but I understand where he's coming from.