Sign in to follow this  
Guerrero

A Question

Whats happening with the abby drops??

--

Server was doing really good, until this whole scandal with the Food Game.. Numbers where really high, aresden was getting strong and enthusiasm in the town was reaching a good level.. HB Int Nemesis was coming back to life!

In the last few days, its gone completely dead and aresden is suffering :(

Not to sound like a wet blanket but this was exactly what I was predicting was going to happen. GMs aren't supposed to be involved, but now this is turning out to be a big fiasco.

To be honest, I think the drops for Abaddon shouldn't have been boosted. It's hard to kill but the only reason it was killed so fast this week was cos of Scan being available to players as well as monster count command.

I know people are gonna flame this (cue KK and NS guild people. no offense but half the forum posts are from y'all saying something about a topic cos it doesn't suit your own style of play. or at least this is what I feel. no offense.) and say that it's normal, but no it isn't. The reason Nemesis survived so long is cos we boasted a server which mimics as close as possible to an original server.

People have to remember that not everything is about drops. It should be the process of going through and clearing maps like a "raid" in World of Warcraft with all your mates.

To end, I think the drops should be reverted back slightly, not entirely back to the previous setting but it should be nerfed a little compared to what it is now. If this goes on week after week, the server will be flooded with rares from Abaddon and I think it'll be extremely fruity after a couple of months.

Guerrero i think your wrong with that, cuz aresden town did something that didnt happen in a long time in server and was to gather 40+ people to go clear abby in 1 day :(. How is aresden suffering <_< wtf. Now elvine is a bit more populated than ares yes, but theres a big difference in elvine cuz there are many guilds and many ppl with timezones that doesnt make possible to hunt Abbadon. You saw it, we tried to stop you guys with 10-12 elvs at abby and our wh was full of afk people.

On the other hand

Yea i agree with that Viv, increasing the drop rate of items abby already had, not adding more items to it. :( . First chance abby down and already droped ms30 and dark exec :( . Drop rate of abby is too high now :( . Couples of months more and the server gets screwed with rares.

You guys have no idea what is happening, so take a back seat, stop posting nonsense and let it be resolved. We do not need more people who dont know the full story making comments and making the situation worse than it already is.

Not to sound like a wet blanket but this was exactly what I was predicting was going to happen. GMs aren't supposed to be involved, but now this is turning out to be a big fiasco.

To be honest, I think the drops for Abaddon shouldn't have been boosted. It's hard to kill but the only reason it was killed so fast this week was cos of Scan being available to players as well as monster count command.

I know people are gonna flame this (cue KK and NS guild people. no offense but half the forum posts are from y'all saying something about a topic cos it doesn't suit your own style of play. or at least this is what I feel. no offense.) and say that it's normal, but no it isn't. The reason Nemesis survived so long is cos we boasted a server which mimics as close as possible to an original server.

People have to remember that not everything is about drops. It should be the process of going through and clearing maps like a "raid" in World of Warcraft with all your mates.

To end, I think the drops should be reverted back slightly, not entirely back to the previous setting but it should be nerfed a little compared to what it is now. If this goes on week after week, the server will be flooded with rares from Abaddon and I think it'll be extremely fruity after a couple of months.

agreed on the drop thing

i have no clue why abby drops were increased THAT Much...

u should have just incresed them a little ..

Uhhh vamp why don't you actually read what people are typing rather assuming it's to flame the current ares/GM situation. But I completely agree as well. First Abby downed after update and two big rares?? I can only imagine what's coming up In the next few weeks.. :wacko:

I split drops in 4 categories:

shitty drop: stones and things like that

bad drop: blood items/old manuals

good drop: items that worths the hunt..

Cool drop: 2 good drops

Over 20 abaddon Kills, we got:

5 shitty drops

3 bad drops

7 Good Drops

5 Cool Drops

We personally see Abaddon Drops very fair now. Since we not only added better chances, we added a lot of variety to them.

Only 5/20 will turn out like this, or 1/4 - so we got as lucky as we could on the number of good items dropping.

I split drops in 4 categories:

shitty drop: stones and things like that

bad drop: blood items/old manuals

good drop: items that worths the hunt..

Cool drop: 2 good drops

Over 20 abaddon Kills, we got:

5 shitty drops

3 bad drops

7 Good Drops

5 Cool Drops

We personally see Abaddon Drops very fair now. Since we not only added better chances, we added a lot of variety to them.

Only 5/20 will turn out like this, or 1/4 - so we got as lucky as we could on the number of good items dropping.

well i dont think ms30 and dark exe are in the cool drops category

most likekly on the good drops

so its 12/20 ...

its VERY VERY high

i mean u cant put xelima neck with ms30 in same category ,..

canyou? :P

nop

im pretty sure

the cool drop category were sometihng like..

hellfire sleep

xelima items ( axe blade rapier, neck)

klon items( axe blade rapier, neck)

marien( duno if abby drop)

gbh

abby ring

devastator

good drops might be..

ice storm , bsw , mfs, ms30 , dark exe, light blade , demon slayer , etc

bllod items , efreet, ress wand

anyway its way too high rate... it is very fruity

it has been proved on THIS server takes 1 day to take abby down ( with whole held maps)

the drop rate NEEDS to be lowered for the good of server

It was increased so high i hardly see the logic in it...

i know gms want to boost the hunts at apoca map+ abby

but this is way too much

Edited by Moha

Guest wiggles

agreed on the drop thing

i have no clue why abby drops were increased THAT Much...

u should have just incresed them a little ..

+1 Abby will now be killed everyweek, and even if there not all this good... in 6 months this server will be flooded with massive rares.

+1 Abby will now be killed every week, and even if there not all this good... in 6 months this server will be flooded with massive rares.

wat

Guest wiggles

Killed it in like 2 days.. if they have this good of a chance for those type of items.. gonna kill abby everyweek.

Killed it in like 2 days.. if they have this good of a chance for those type of items.. gonna kill abby everyweek.

actually it took 22 hours..

it would have taken alot less if we iddnt interfere

i hope Gms do a change really soon ( before next week) this is way too high..

Edited by Moha

actually it took 22 hours..

it would have taken alot less if we iddnt interfere

i hope Gms do a change really soon ( before next week) this is way too high..

i not playing. 3+ days minimum now for abb w/out pr0 tank.

Edit: correction, abb will nvr down now. i has been assign to play as every creature in abb maps and abb is 4x4 size Junonh with mass edit hp/dr/mr/pa/ma/pr/sp skin + dirbow+7 and inhib.

Edited by Juno_NH

1 day or 4 its the same since portal closes and can be killed 1 each week

the point is the super high drop rate needs to be nerfed

Uhhh vamp why don't you actually read what people are typing rather assuming it's to flame the current ares/GM situation. But I completely agree as well. First Abby downed after update and two big rares?? I can only imagine what's coming up In the next few weeks.. :wacko:

It may not be directly related to it, but its not helping.

The drops are VERY Good were they are. Abby should be worth the 20+ hours of hard work. And for you people that don't know, we just barely killed abby. If we had one or two ppl not esisng, abby would have been regening faster then we did dmg. It came really close to never happening. Elvs are just mad cuz ares can do abby.

Edited by Iowa

The drops are VERY Good were they are. Abby should be worth the 20+ hours of hard work. And for you people that don't know, we just barely killed abby. If we had one or two ppl not esisng, abby would have been regening faster then we did dmg. It came really close to never happening. Elvs are just mad cuz ares can do abby.

we killed entire abb maps, thats 30 fw's, 50 tw's, hundred hc's and many many other monsters inclueding abb, and all that we got from 40 ppl doing 22 hours work was ms30 and de.

most people think ms30 is dud drop anyway, is rly better than dk?

this is 2nd time in last few weeks we tried abb, last time we didnt quite get there, but killed most of everything else and also no drop. abb makes up for sucks tw hc fw iw drops.

tw isnt easy, but killing 50 each week and get nothing is no so keng lar...

Edited by Juno_NH

we killed entire abb maps, thats 30 fw's, 50 tw's, hundred hc's and many many other monsters inclueding abb, and all that we got from 40 ppl doing 22 hours work was ms30 and de.

most people think ms30 is dud drop anyway, is rly better than dk?

this is 2nd time in last few weeks we tried abb, last time we didnt quite get there, but killed most of everything else and also no drop. abb makes up for sucks tw hc fw iw drops.

tw isnt easy, but killing 50 each week and get nothing is no so keng lar...

having sure drops is not what hb is about

i agree that abby should drop good but this is way too high right now....

theres a point for rare drops for being RARE, with this drop rate there wont be any rare item except those that abby doesnt drop rofl

theres a point for rare drops for being RARE, with this drop rate there wont be any rare item except those that abby doesnt drop rofl

i agree brotha but i dun worked hard for nothin =[ can it just be luck was on side this tiem? <3

i agree brotha but i dun worked hard for nothin =[ can it just be luck was on side this tiem? <3

not really

pretty much everyone works hard for their items. alot of ppl Do work hard for nothing ( hunting everything else except abby in this drop rate lol)

I will put this as an example .. even hbusa which is FLOODED with "rare" items, alot of ppl that hunted abby asked for better drops or higher drop rate ...

even hbusa knew that wuold be too fruity... im talking about a server which used to give medusa swords as a "bad word contest"

and bound zwands , mpsets, kitems etc

1 day or 4 its the same since portal closes and can be killed 1 each week

the point is the super high drop rate needs to be nerfed

I wouldn't really worry too much about 1 kill a week tbh :P

Yeah do you guys really think we are going to be killing it every week?

Doing it in 20 hours takes so much out of you as a player. Just getting to Abbadon and seeing all those TW's is enough to deter you.

Last time we did it in 28 hours and we didnt kill it...up untill now which was MONTHS ago.