Sign in to follow this  
Milk

Full Hero Change

Alright guys and gals i got an idea which is more then likely geting shut down but why not give it a shot! I wanted to plz ask the gms if we could make the armor of having fullhero or hero items in general have a bit more defense on them, i feel that achieving full hero is a great accomplishment in this game and should be rewarded with a little bit more defense as apposed to being almost naked taking crits from wars or even wars from other wars.... anyways was just something on my mind not asking for dk set armor on FH but just a bit more up in armor would be a great addition to wat everyone strives to reach in this game.

Thank you, Milk3 -Joseph

Alright guys and gals i got an idea which is more then likely geting shut down but why not give it a shot! I wanted to plz ask the gms if we could make the armor of having fullhero or hero items in general have a bit more defense on them, i feel that achieving full hero is a great accomplishment in this game and should be rewarded with a little bit more defense as apposed to being almost naked taking crits from wars or even wars from other wars.... anyways was just something on my mind not asking for dk set armor on FH but just a bit more up in armor would be a great addition to wat everyone strives to reach in this game.

Thank you, Milk3 -Joseph

not agreed. Hero set is based on high hitting prop and damage, but not defence. FH have a more endurance than armor from bs, so is harder to strip. FH is painfull awesome.

Edited by Emke

not agreed. Hero set is based on high hitting prop and damage, but not defence. FH have a more endurance than armor from bs, so is harder to strip. FH is painfull awesome.

I agree with Emke here. You get the bonus of +4 Dmg and extra Hit Probability, but at the sacrifice of losing some defense. Mage hero is like a paper bag sometimes, yeah, but it's good for that bit of extra damage when you catch someone in paralyze.

As for war full heros, just aim for them. It may have good endurance, but it still strips. ;)

i cant agree with you guys :/ u should be able to wear hero armor and still have good defense why sacrifice a little defense for damage? its not something from BS its an achievement in this game and a little more defense ration on it would be kool so fullheros can actually wear it at all times.... my point is we work hard for the fullhero so why not up the Defense on it just a bit! :D

Guest wiggles

i cant agree with you guys :/ u should be able to wear hero armor and still have good defense why sacrifice a little defense for damage? its not something from BS its an achievement in this game and a little more defense ration on it would be kool so fullheros can actually wear it at all times.... my point is we work hard for the fullhero so why not up the Defense on it just a bit! :D

+1 no where near dk set but up it a litle

Because you can already get good defense from DK sets. It's like using an MP set on a mage or statted armor on a war - you don't wear it all the time, because you know someone (usually wars) can rape you if they catch you with it on. Yeah, you get the benefit of the stat - MP, HP, MR, MA, PA, DR, but with all but PA and DR you sacrifice defense for some kind of other boost.

Yes, you work hard for hero set - you also have to work for statted items, by trading or hunting for them. The point is, you get a bonus - but it's not "God" armor. You get that stat bonus in exchange for less defense, and that's how it should be.

Taking damage? Switch back to DK - because that's what it's for.

I kind of get where milk is coming from tbh. Hero is so pathetic on mages that a lot of them won't even work for it. I know I don't (that's why I made a platemage, and got hero cape instead on my pure mage Eld0n).

The key point is that it's not actually good enough to justify the loss in defence currently. Even aesthetically, it is a robe. I'd really support a hero chain that was either only SLIGHTLY higher than the robe, or that was the same def as BS chain (which is shit), as long as this is higher than the hero robe slightly.

It'd get mages wearing hero so much more often.

Because you can already get good defense from DK sets. It's like using an MP set on a mage or statted armor on a war - you don't wear it all the time, because you know someone (usually wars) can rape you if they catch you with it on. Yeah, you get the benefit of the stat - MP, HP, MR, MA, PA, DR, but with all but PA and DR you sacrifice defense for some kind of other boost.

Yes, you work hard for hero set - you also have to work for statted items, by trading or hunting for them. The point is, you get a bonus - but it's not "God" armor. You get that stat bonus in exchange for less defense, and that's how it should be.

Taking damage? Switch back to DK - because that's what it's for.

no bro many people get drops from being noobs just hunting frosts.... cmon i been in this game forever and got no z wand or no k wand or nothing rare if i didnt use wrigleys k wand i wouldnt have shit except my fullhero dude i mean look how hard it is to get Mp W gear in this game or Mp M..... trust there needs to be not a robe like eldon said or up the defense, mages cant even wear fh in fights but atleast wars can do it and get away with it..... i mean dont get me wrong, wars get targeted when fullhero clothes on, but thats my point not many people in this game have fullhero and its not something so easy to get u work at it for a couple of years more or less...... anyways im not asking for a drastic change just something small added to its defense so that wars and mages with FH can go around and look kool in fights haha ;p

i think that milk is right, its VERY difficult to get FH, it takes u like 1 year or so,

and i think that a little change on the defence of the hero set is good.

For example, when a mage put on the hero set, almost all the wars go and

attack that mage, cuz the def of the hero set (mage), is like to wear that

black smith chain and legs :S.

I think that a little change (adding a bit of def to the hero items) will be good.

i hope the GMs to read this suggestion :)

i think that milk is right, its VERY difficult to get FH, it takes u like 1 year or so,

I think that a little change (adding a bit of def to the hero items) will be good.

1 year? U cannot be serious, on decently equipped mage I could easily get 100eks a week... war is a little bit harder case, but a year? no way.

1 year? U cannot be serious, on decently equipped mage I could easily get 100eks a week... war is a little bit harder case, but a year? no way.

fh is 3 months max for an active player

people have a life my man im sorry i go to school and go out lmao ur just 2 pro for me i guess

and were not arguing how long it takes to fullhero anyways who cares abou tthat... its a huge accomplishment in game and should be a little more defense to it

A decent mage can get 100 eks VERY EASILY a week. A warrior is somewhat harder as Ruutu said.

I would support upgrades to Full Hero, Like an extra 100 Eks for Hero Chain which is slightly better def than normal BS chain much like the Hero Plate. Also Horn Helmet upgrade and Wizard Hat upgrade for say 50 eks.

Just keep attention, im playing nonstop in nemesis 3 moths and left ~5 eks till half way to full hero (war set), but after TimeSet back to 1sec. in work days, mine eking slows down like 70-80%... I wish i have mine FH in next 3 moths... Is hard to get it now, but i dun care if it will stay for all rest time. Most players whose doing like 100 eks per week = stated with ultra rares (z wand, xelimas, scrools, mega stuff, etc), so no wonder if you doing it well. B). Thats why most players are wery hungry on food game for rares :D.

And yes, agreed with hero mage set - its a bit to low defence .

A decent mage can get 100 eks VERY EASILY a week. A warrior is somewhat harder as Ruutu said.

I would support upgrades to Full Hero, Like an extra 100 Eks for Hero Chain which is slightly better def than normal BS chain much like the Hero Plate. Also Horn Helmet upgrade and Wizard Hat upgrade for say 50 eks.

somethign like that..... this robe is not really doing the job haha we are getting crited super high XD and so are fh wars really....

lol 3 months for FH? you must be joking?!?.. ive been playing helbreath for 2 years and nemesis for 6 months straight and i have.....10eks on my warr i know i suck but i do have some decent gear. and i love the game unless i get caught without amp.

I agree with milk on hero def im not even gonna get it on my warr my dkset is better then fh +4dmg? 100hp? thats a joke right? ill take more defense or a mr set any day

ITS ARMOR!! its not a nifty gem or nice weapon ITS ARMOR! fh should have def

why dont u stfu??? i have a life, i just play nemesis a little time a day to have fun, so stfu cuz u

are just a nolifer, perhaps u have more eks than me, but the difference between you and me is that

U DONT HAVE A LIFE, and i do :)

U must be crazy about this game, and play like 6 hours every day, thats just sad.

why dont u stfu??? i have a life, i just play nemesis a little time a day to have fun, so stfu cuz u

are just a nolifer, perhaps u have more eks than me, but the difference between you and me is that

U DONT HAVE A LIFE, and i do :)

U must be crazy about this game, and play like 6 hours every day, thats just sad.

martingroso was that comment for me lol?

It's good right were it is.

Which is why so many mages choose not to even get it.

i havent known any

and if thats true well they are just stupid, who cares theres alot of stupid ppl around the world :P