Sign in to follow this  
ulez

What's Going On?

The experience is set to that of a pure pvp server (max level in 2 hours),

yet there is no raid 5/7 days of the week.

Are GMs aware of this? If so, why has it not been fixed yet?

The purpose of server isnt to be a pure pvp server, and this xp on barracks is temporary.

The raid time is like its supposed to be, and wont be changed

Also, there is no raid 4/7 days of week, monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday

The purpose of server isnt to be a pure pvp server, and this xp on barracks is temporary.

The raid time is like its supposed to be, and wont be changed

Also, there is no raid 4/7 days of week, monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday

Not concerned with raid time, only the pvp exp.

It simply does not make sense.

If they aren't going to let me raid, than i better be able to PL raid.

Edited by ulez

Make ur ml ur pl 180. there are plenty of ares or elvs in ml and ib. Its not 100% necesary to raid only town. There are mass ppl on at the moment and there are nice figths :D

Make ur ml ur pl 180. there are plenty of ares or elvs in ml and ib. Its not 100% necesary to raid only town. There are mass ppl on at the moment and there are nice figths :D

rejected. bump. :ph34r:

Edited by Emke

Yeah but what's the point? There's no need for pvp exp on what is no longer a pvp server.

These people want easy eks from goldies leveling at ogres and werewolves.

180s leveling at ogres and werewolves are easy targets too nonetheless.

i knew a pl mage that used to hunt 180s at ww/ogre

:wub:

Yeah but what's the point? There's no need for pvp exp on what is no longer a pvp server.

This is a PVP server...just not with hundreds of little goldy free EKs running around. Hit 180, join a guild, and start fighting - it's worth it.

if we got fh with 3 days of raid, why couldnt u, besides theres always more ppl lvling than fooling around in town o.O

You guys are missing the point.

Before, we had an hour raid everyday, that's called a pvp server (for the most part).

Generally, on pvp servers you can get max level within a day.

Yeah that's cool and all, but you're missing half the game.

Common solution: only raid on weekends, and give half of the game back (namely, everything between level 1 and 180).

Well we've done half of that, leaving us in an awkward stage where we go get 180 in 2 hours, grab the best pa set in the server from cityhall, only to find it's not a pvp server, and raid is only on weekends.

I don't see what the big hurry is to get 180 if you have nothing to do but train for the majority of the week.

There really is no hurry is there.

Anyways, it's not like we're running hbusa exp outside of the barracks lol.

We're still missing the promise land stage.

Barracks 180 won't be there forever, staff is aware of this. Developments of other maps are also taking place so there will be many attractive places to level (and pvp ;)).

That's all I'm saying really for now :) It's long-term solution focused.

if we got fh with 3 days of raid, why couldnt u, besides theres always more ppl lvling than fooling around in town o.O

Overall I agree with everyone.

Gimlin- You say this like you have absolutely no idea why he would struggle to get FH with 3 days raid time.

Look man I also use to get 40-50 EK's in 3 days for the raid weekend.. but things have changed now. You can't just run to elvine and get EK's ..

You need luck, you need back up, you need luck again and then you need skill.

Before when you got all your EK's.. (i know because I was there while you where getting them).. you use to lay low and wait for some random noob.. and then you para him..(or just lay crits into him) and boom EK..

Thats how you got 80% of your EK's for Full Hero.. I know. Nowadays this way of getting FH is impossible.. But you know that Gimlin, so why you say such a comment towards Ulez?

When i had Alright and i entered Aresden i always did this

/pf Static

/pf Cleanser

/pf Zoro

/pf Gimlin

/tgt Andrespepe

(this was when survivors actually affected hb)

Edited by Alright ---Juggs

/pf Static

/pf Cleanser

/pf Zoro

/pf Gimlin

/tgt Andrespepe

lol why would u pf gimlin

more like tgt gimlin

Overall I agree with everyone.

Gimlin- You say this like you have absolutely no idea why he would struggle to get FH with 3 days raid time.

Look man I also use to get 40-50 EK's in 3 days for the raid weekend.. but things have changed now. You can't just run to elvine and get EK's ..

You need luck, you need back up, you need luck again and then you need skill.

Before when you got all your EK's.. (i know because I was there while you where getting them).. you use to lay low and wait for some random noob.. and then you para him..(or just lay crits into him) and boom EK..

Thats how you got 80% of your EK's for Full Hero.. I know. Nowadays this way of getting FH is impossible.. But you know that Gimlin, so why you say such a comment towards Ulez?

40-50 eks is still possible in 3 good days, but too bad that's not fh.

try 550-700 eks.

It's dumb statements like that which oppose my argument.

Edited by ulez

Im sure you all talking bout getting those eks with mage 40-50 and even 100+. i see weekly ek list and its sad :( . From 50 players 35+ are mages and only a few wars trying to get whats left from blizz spawns :glare: . This server really changed from heaven to hell ;) . Imo its still free so Viva Nemesis.

/pf Static

/pf Cleanser

/pf Zoro

/pf Gimlin

/tgt Andrespepe

lol why would u pf gimlin

more like tgt gimlin

i was never scared of Gimlin. But if Gimlin was on, he always liked spamming that stupid x rapier on me =D

Only what they downed me 188 vit is with that x rapier. i carried 2 hp pots =D

Im sure you all talking bout getting those eks with mage 40-50 and even 100+. i see weekly ek list and its sad :( . From 50 players 35+ are mages and only a few wars trying to get whats left from blizz spawns :glare: . This server really changed from heaven to hell ;) . Imo its still free so Viva Nemesis.

Yeah i know :(

Goodluck getting eks now...

Edited by ulez