Sign in to follow this  
jmar4c

Pl 180?

180s in PL  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should 180s be allowed in PL?

• Yes
    • No

I think lvl 180s should be allowed in PL since no one fights there now since the barracks will get you to 180 in a few hours.

If 180s were allowed to fight in PL, we wouldn't have to stomp around all over ML for some good pvp. There are so few players on this server, its hard to get a good fight going.

Just my opinion though <_<

That's one possible idea, we are thinking of other more long-term ideas though, like new pits, dropping back barracks etc.

Some good developments are coming up though! For all levels.

I think PL 180 is a great idea, but now if PL goes to 180, make raid time weekends and 1 other day of the week, that way PL is still a PvP area, instead of people slamming every1 that tries to hunt in ML or just noobs trying to train.

PL 180 sux, consider the amount of players will show up at ML because of that. Promiseland should not be wasted, maybe putting more powerful mobs compared to the one at ML. But PL 180 is a no no.

considering the amount of players we have on now, i think making pl 180 is a great idea.

instead of elv or ares just camping in town, people will all head to pl for pvp.

once the server gains momentum and regains a stable player base, we can revert back to 140 pl and everyone will go back to ml/ towns.

I really like this idea cuz is very boring looking all ml for a fight and not finding it, but going pl just looking to a fight would be boring too. Maybe if changing the low lvls pit for 180 lvs pit (Ex. ww pit, ogre, hc, gg, etc) that could be another reason to go pl besides the eking and could improve more hunting surprise raid attack :) . The main scenario of pl was going there invis and check all pits and Voila! surprise all enemies training :P its just the perfect map for pvp :ph34r:

Imagine there are 50 players at ML right now.

And when PL is 180 :

ML - 25 players

PL - 25 players

Isn't that much worst to get ek? So it's a big no no.

You arent thinking... Noobs dont go to ML because of everytime they set foot in it there is an enemy targeting them. In ML there is a CONSTANT look out for EK's. Everytime i enter ml i check allll pits, even river. I check ML before i raid and i raid a lot. Making PL open would than decrease the raid time, more players not as scared to go in ML, and more places to train in PL. PL is no different from other maps because it was origionally level cap of 140. it was a PvP area, with PL not open, and raid time set 24/7 now Towns are a constant PvP area.

i can already see 180 mages in CG pit, Pl 180 pvp sounds like a very good idea

yeah, it might work, but pl tp should be somewhere on ml i think.. otherwise people might not go

Make some new pits in promiseland.. its also smaller than middleland.. new pits = alot more eks.. I think its awesome Idea thats why I wrote yes :)

i don really agreed on this.. but lv160 on pl is nice...

At this point there is no sence of making PL 140 or 160 or 120, whatever. With barracks at(temporarily i guess) 180 there is no point in putting a lower level cap because everyone is 180. Making it 160 changes NOTHING it will still be dead. Thats why they are trying to make it 180, as long as barracks is 180. Im sure they will change it back to 140 and barracks normal exp as soon as Nemesis gets a steady increase of players overtime(HOPEFULLY! Fingers crossed. :mellow: ).

Ultimately, (and this is just my opinion) I'd like to see a long-term solution for these maps.

Making ML more attractive to level in is one (and there's some cool developments our gifted staff are working on in the making for this ;) ).

Ganking in itself isn't an issue (and pvp in these maps should be expected). It's just that maps should have enough pits that a newb (or 180 for that matter) can get a good degree of leveling in before they get found and attacked or driven out a pit.

I personally don't feel PL 180 would be a good idea. I think that while a lower than 180 limit can increase activity (it's a change from general 180 pvp/maps), having 180s in PL as well as ML/IB etc would split the playerbase as is commonly feared.

I think we can instead tie in PL with ND, and make it attractive for levelers and work on EF/RH as well.

Long story short, all of these matters are currently being discussed by staff, so we appreciate the input - it's all taken on board, even if we don't directly agree with the suggestion coming up.

Cheers guys,

Eldon/Isitoq[GM]

Would love to have the under 100lvl action at some map, i love the short sword full heroes..

To this suggestion, i voted no.

totally agree, i miss good old ND times when we used to kill beating the shit out of someone using our wands..

or my lvl 79 blizz mage with 50 mage in alkon 1 :lol:

u needed diferent skills to fight under there :)

PL the way it was made is the best, and it should stay that way(barracks have to go down). But, rightnow it wouldn't be a bad idea. Long-term it blows, but shortterm it would be cool. Who cares if gankers have to check more pits? I know I will when I'm in the mood and it wouldn't take that much longer, and it would be fun to play in PL for a change without having to make a useless raider (since noone there in present conditions).

Also, I would actually be training/gathering shit there...free ek righthere. :)

i don really agreed on this.. but lv160 on pl is nice...

At this point there is no sence of making PL 140 or 160 or 120, whatever. With barracks at(temporarily i guess) 180 there is no point in putting a lower level cap because everyone is 180. Making it 160 changes NOTHING it will still be dead. Thats why they are trying to make it 180, as long as barracks is 180. Im sure they will change it back to 140 and barracks normal exp as soon as Nemesis gets a steady increase of players overtime(HOPEFULLY! Fingers crossed. :mellow: ).

doesnt anyone get it that making is easy to lvl to 180 is actually detrimental to new players? At the end of the day, everyone is 180 and what is left different is FPS rate, Items and PVP skills. It has totally remove all the other aspects of fun like lvling, lower level pvp like old days where they are ppl who making LVL 80 chars only for Dungeon Raids, LVL 140 only for PL raids.... we should remove the barracks lvl. Look at it, since the barracks exp thing, how many new players joined?