Sign in to follow this  
VR-six^

So This Is What Happened...

Yeah I still dont really know the backrounds of how we lost our x and ice... part of the reason I am not intrested in playing anymore is that when I stepped down from leading Survivors and few others quit / went for brake... the guild was not ran well, every1 had access to the gm and the activation wpons and now theyre lost.

I've logged in few times lately, even done some hunting, but all my items are gone and our activation wpons are on banned char its kind of hopeless.. Especially the part where Im supposed to start building Survivors again since I got nothing to offer to the old members at the moment.

I believe the activation wpons are on Grx, but I dont know the backrounds, or the reason why he got banned.. So could farjat or any other GM inform me and let me know if there's a possibility of getting back the ice sword and x rapier? Cause Im truly intrested in getting back in business here in neme =)

Yours,

Ruutu

Pretty sure Grx was selling items and scammed a few people. At the time he was holding the XR. Although someone might be able to further explain.

Ares still has:

- Active Cancel Mage (I've finished Therapist Full Hero now so I'm on the cancel mage a LOT more).

- Ice Swords (Me)

- Merien Shield + Kwand (Naziri)

- Merien Plate (Pharaoh)

- Demon Slayer (Vampyr)

- X Axe (luffy?) INACTIVE

- Kloness Sword (Lii) INACTIVE

- Z Wand (Autumn) INACTIVE

- Merien Sheild (Autumn) INACTIVE

Elv has:

3 Z Wands (1 Inactive)

2 XR's (1 Inactive)

3 Stormbringers (1 Inactive)

1 Cancel Mage (Inactive and not including SLYONE)

Numerous IE Swords

Merien Plate (GroxitO - who is a idiot who runs around without a zem)

Kloness Blade (Inactive)

Kloness Axe (Inactive last time I checked)

Dark Executer (Inactive)

...and I havent included any of the GBH's because I dont know where theyve gone. At last count Elv had 1 which was sold to YumaWar and he got banned for laming ek. Segfault has one but the charachter has been sold and one of the Japanese guildsmen have one but havent seen it in a long time.

honestly things like kloness, merien plate shield dark executor arent even worth mentioning.. they are effective for 1 person

things like cancel inhib sb ie x are the ganking rares to be considering

Vamp....what are the Numerous active's ie swords on Elvine ? i see only the korean's active IE and XR always...only

When youre on the receiving end of the IE sword you know theres more than one :P Im not sure on names, but the Korean guild isnt the only guild who has one and is active.

Mushu is inactive, hwarang guild sluts the zwand around to get everyone full hero so it seems like they all have zwand.

You misunderstand me. I've seen them with 2 zwands at the same time.

I've also recently fought 2 SB's in elv at the same time (Gamny is actually good with it though :P )

Personally I think we do pretty well with our ice when we use it right (e.g. ganks), sometimes I blow it just for fun though!

only gamny is good with it?

Mushu is inactive, hwarang guild sluts the zwand around to get everyone full hero so it seems like they all have zwand.

I've also recently fought 2 SB's in elv at the same time (Gamny is actually good with it though :P )

Personally I think we do pretty well with our ice when we use it right (e.g. ganks), sometimes I blow it just for fun though!

Talking about elvine and my current battles with elvine :P

Talking about elvine and my current battles with elvine :P

me 2 ;)

They do actually have 2 Zwands. Ive seen 2 of them out at the same time.

...and yeah Gamny is annoying with SB. His ping makes it feel the SB has unlimited range.

Do you GM should wipe the Rares on characters who are using it? Elv simply having too much of rares, lol, they are sooo lucky. 3 zwand, 3 sb, (maybe) 2 ice, 1 xelima... Aresden? Geez.

Do you GM should wipe the Rares on characters who are using it? Elv simply having too much of rares, lol, they are sooo lucky. 3 zwand, 3 sb, (maybe) 2 ice, 1 xelima... Aresden? Geez.

Ares have had their share of rares aswell.. Some of them are on inactive players.

1 xrapier were lost cause of Perun gave it to elvs, that xrapier found its way back to ares later tho.

I still got my thumbs up that I get positive news about Survivors xrapier and ie sword, atleast Id like to know what happened to them, but I hope we'll get them back aswell. There would b a couple of active rares more for ares.

No...just no.

Ares have had their share of rares aswell.. Some of them are on inactive players.

1 xrapier were lost cause of Perun gave it to elvs, that xrapier found its way back to ares later tho.

I still got my thumbs up that I get positive news about Survivors xrapier and ie sword, atleast Id like to know what happened to them, but I hope we'll get them back aswell. There would b a couple of active rares more for ares.

Doesnt onecast have the first Survivors XR?

Doesnt onecast have the first Survivors XR?

Yeah, I think he does... He traded something for it cant remember what tho.

onecast = shagg...

All my life i thought Ares had a lot more rares than elvine, and i think its still that way, they r not active anymore.. i can remember insane rares, items and sets in Aresden.

Yeah onecast is Shaggnuts Aresden mage. He traded GBH to Legion for it.

Well, as far as i know, the current sets and "rare" items that aresden have, are not that good. In my opinion, the only rare that i feel really is worthy against the elvines at the very moment is cancellation. Im hoping to see eldon more active on ace!

zzz..elvine dont use that's SUPER LUCKY RARE ITEMS who u guys are talking..only the good rare item are sb from Gamny because he play...z wand have 10 or 20 more atack of DK 15...i see only ice sword and one x r in elvine ( koreans )...k axe have one friend and dont like raid...the k blade are in inactive char...dark exe sucks.....i think elvine have one good rare, is the sb from gamny/jackelin, or mr popo but i dont see him hitting aresden in this days..

Elvine has 5 Zwands and Ares has 1 :)

Elv= 2 at korean guild, 1 Aftermath, 1 Banshee and 1 = Slyone.

Ares= 1 Auutum :(

Elvine has like 7 ie swords scattered in all guilds :)

Ares has like 2 ie.

if ares didnt lame eks ud have esw too :o

lolz just playing, but seriously..

i think a lot of rares are probably on people who play HB arg now i dont play so i dunno but i read sales in market place for xel axe and stuff from people who were ares..

if ares didnt lame eks ud have esw too :o

lolz just playing, but seriously..

i think a lot of rares are probably on people who play HB arg now i dont play so i dunno but i read sales in market place for xel axe and stuff from people who were ares..

...and YumaWar who had GBH also lamed eks.