Sign in to follow this  
Muxa

Apocalypse Portal And Dk

hey guys , portal is closed for some days . is it caused by version update or new shedule now?

DK. heard something about mages pa owerpowering. were u fixing something in it or dk stayed same as before?

example: 2 full hero warrs with abh crits both 18 crits on parad mage using dk set + tower + nshield and guy chugs only 7 pots . some changes or bad luck ? :)

It's a known problem that the dk pa is Outrageously high, and needs to be fixed. DK armor isn't even supposed to have high pa, dk armor is just supposed to have more def then knight, and look cool for lvl 180s. I don't know who's idea it was to turn the pa up super high and ruin the game for wars. The server is set up like original HB, Well the orignal HB was made for low pa DK, like in the real HB.

Edited by Iowa

Yeah that mage was me, and I SHOULD NOT HAVE SURVIVED THAT.

To my amazement, i was taking -19s to -40s. It was retarded. I should have died in 5 seconds.

It should not be that hard to kill a mage.

well to be honest, when a player admits that he should've live through his items... that's saying we need change haha :o but all in all, it is the gamemaster's choice, not ours :) only our suggestions

a 147 vit mage prob would have died,when it comes to fighting wars, this 40 vit points to dex and 100% shield makes a huge diff

100% shield is the secret.. not pa on DK. u shoudnt be supposed to fight 1v1.. all the time so...

and if PA on mages is so high etc, why dont u all play mages?

cause the war is a lot more valuable.. so..

yes, the secret is the %100 shield, i'm pure mage and all war's cant kill me, dk15, bbh, abh, because i have 10 dex and i have shield 20% !!! stop cry =)

Im mostly on my mage and sure i agree about the whole "overpowered" pa on DK armors, but im not complaining... How about we KEEP DEFENCE ON DK ARMORS SAME AS KNIGHT ARMOR JUST KEEP THE SAME ENDURANCE! ! ! ! ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the question was about changes i think ...

maybe something changed with new version .. i play mage but im vit so i dont have shield skill ppl were talking bout , didnt notice any changes.

only gms can answer that :)