• Yes Over
    • No. Keep it.
  2. 2. Perm Raid

• Keep perm Raid
    • Make Raid Normal

Hello

Questions are

We keep fast exp and Perm Raid?

Dont forget we made fast exp barracks because new players was impossible to level due to Perm Raid...

Also dont forget that removing them can make ppl to quit.

Removing fast exp and leaving perm Raid will take us back to "new ppl cant train". So make a clever desition.

If results are too close. We will take a Staff desition. If they are Obvious, i guess we will follow.

Fast exp is good, leave it like it is, but make raid back to the way it normally was. These new ppl wont stay long if they are continuously killed while trying to get items like the rest of us have.

Well, i accidently voted on the first Q "yes over", i ment to vote the 2nd option. But truth told, i would like to see a small change about the fast exping.. Its great making new chars at barracks yeah, but in my opinion you should the exp a bit, just to make it a little harder, a two day job to be maxed atleast? Keeping the barracks till 180 aint bad idea, since getting majs aint the easiest job on the server either.

I voted to make the raid back to what it was, agree with 213, new people get really *censored*ed up when elvs or ares have a mass raid. Altho that doesn't happen daily, and you might get lucky to exp at some pit for an hour or so, but yeah..

The old system was nice, you could go to garden without carrying two zems and your "backup" items as a mage, since there were days that were "safe". This also gives a whole new level of exping at ML/IB/TOH, since they'll be raided even more often.

Thanks!

Thinking long term, I think like this.

I like *25 XP (I consider that to be fast XP) - that's what we've always had right ,and its been great (I voted no, maybe I should have voted yes?).

I don't really like perma-raid and barracks level 180, they don't seem to be good long-term solutions to me. Players learn a lot and can get drops from leveling to 180 (as AceHigh showed us getting a cancel in TOH1 on his newb warrior back in the day).

What I'd like to see is this:

Barracks Max level reduced to 110 or 120.

XP Remains at x25.

Raid days are Weekends (as before) and also one mid-week day (Wednesday).

Noob Dungeon pits fixed, linked with PL, made level 140 (like PL).

Possibly also an RH/EF pit fix so it's a good backmap leveling zone.

Fixing zones so they are attractive to hunt in, is the way to help people train I reckon.

agreed but elvine is dieng because of unlegit cancel mages and overpopulation of ares.

Overpopulation yes.

Unlegit cancel mages no.

Elv has two cancel mages currently, they just don't play often.

I'm using one that I leveled, that has 0 rares. In the past the shoe has been on the other foot and I don't think I complained.

If you change one, you have to change both unless you offer different places to level.

You cant leave barracks 180 and no perm raid because noone is in ML training.

We need to give players options on where to train. Mages have Garden and that's really about it. Warriors have Cyclops in D2, Ogres and WW ML. If you're under level 140 you get smoked in PL by the item whores and smoked in ML by the 180s.

I agree with a lot Eldon said. Take experience back to 25* (or even slightly higher) change barracks to level 120ish and then instead of throwing players into the mercy of PL Raiders open up some new pits in D2. That map is INCREDIBLY HUGE with nothing but a miserable looking skeleton pit and cyclops.

Make the Noob Dungeon a viable map. Currently its a waste of space.

Give players more options on where to train, goldies are getting hunted down and targeted. Give them places to hide.

If you do this, we can still keep perm raid day and keep both the new players happy and give the pvpers something to do.

I dont mind the xp or raid either way nemesis 1 was always raid i got my fh just killin the elvs that came to town and lvl'n. I agree with vampyr about the maps though D2 is huge with nothing but 2 1/2 cyc pits and a skele add some spawns or even a different pit(wouldnt mind mg's i know every1 says ettins but i like mgs =p) and make noob dungeon set to lvl 180 and add some stuff in that some random ettin spawns maybe cuz i like to travel and kill stuff ppl find me in D3 or toh1 all the time hating the constant ap zerk spawns in there though =/

helbreathsecrets was a very fun server and active server with perma raid and 2 days to max lvl..

HB is about EKing and finding items, perma raid satisfies the EKing portion.

due to the imbalances items make, having a lvl 180 itemless means nothing so may as well give away 180s.

exp should be reduced to x25 after 180 because although 2 days to 180 is cool, 2 days to dk15wand isnt.

agreed but elvine is dieng because of unlegit cancel mages and overpopulation of ares.

ive been talking to some people,

perhaps ill be the cure :)

The main problem when players get our of barracks at level 180 is that they have no gold and no items. At least on the way to level 180 the old way you might find 2 or 3 pieces of armor.

why not just make barracks drop items then. of course since they're 1-2 hit kils. the drop rate shold be proportational to some other monsters. (ex. 20:1 ww drop rate)

Edited by Demise

I feel bad saying this because I raid almost 24/7. But it's time for this sever to not be a pvp server anymore.

No more instant lvl barracks.

Keep exp the same.

Edited by Iowa

I say keep barracks level 180 until I get my bmage to 180 over Christmas break! :lol:

Nah, but seriously, I like the perm-raid. But, as mentioned above, if we keep perm-raid and lower max level of barracks, then we need more pits for the goldies to hide in. D2 or RH/EF would be great places for those, IMO.

Back to normal pls :) Atleast try it. Or make 1 extra raid day maybe.

For real, try it for a few weeks then make another poll

What about some type of comprimise? Such as keep the fast experience in the barracks but lower the max level to 160. Then make Tuesday and Thursday non-raid days. that way those new characters can still get fairly high level but still have 2 days that they won't have to worry about getting killed in the city.

Weekend raid time + Wednesday raid only, thus leaving Monday, Tues, + Thurs open for Hunts.

Witch all new players to server love.

Edited by VR-six^

Weekend raid time + Wednesday raid only, thus leaving Monday, Tues, + Thurs open for Hunts.

Witch all new players to server love.

I think that would be great, still 4 raiddays and new ppl can actually get some maj in peace, because i am sure that many new players quit because they just can't get any maj or better drops without getting attacked in 20min.

I think barracks did what it had to do, but to bring it back like it once was is probably not wise. Max lvl in barracks should be between 110 and 130, this way pits in pl still have some hope.

An mg pit would be fun, but not good for the server and I'm all against that. However, why not 1 more cyc pit in d2? This way more terrain for pvpers to check, and more peace and spreading for ppl who want to train.