Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Helbreath Nemesis International Version 4.97 Release.

4.97 is Finally here!!!!

Warehouse Bankpages (click or CTRL+number to switch)

Party Bug FIX.

INT Angel Fix

Football Event Support (test release)

Added DKset Lock: Can take dkset only Once.

Slates Lasts 30 minutos

Observer mode fix.

Battle zone message appears only on first time

Closeconn sends to jails now - travelers to bisle.

Crusade structures availability for events

Restriction of characters ^ ! [ ] { } ~ ' on NEW char names.

--------------------------------------------

This is an update we wanted for long. It have things that makes live inside game nicer, without changing our lifes.

White[GM] started to code Warehouse BankPages in London. And they waited long for release. He made a great Job. He also made INT angel Fix and Football to work.

The rest of the fixes Credits are for ARG Server coders. Jazzda and Zorak. They are doing great also.

Me and Zorak studied party Bug for very long hours because we wanted to make a real fix and not party to broke changing maps. I think we fixed something that was there for long years. Need mass ppl testing anyway, we will see.

nice

off topic: where do you come up with the version number

The encripter we use have some stupid Behaviour.

He dont likes me choosing version number, he work only on somes we cant predict.

It was going to be 5.33 but encripter didnt liked it, we tested a lot of convinations until we got 4.97 for int. And 4.96 for arg. which will update later.

The number isnt significant for us, i made it change to bigger always for security. But i cant take a line because encripter(program) stupidity.

I LOVE the new WH. Much easier to arrange items.

Int angel had a bug, if u had a mage with 195 int, and a +5 int angel, then u could had MIM, but when u changed maps, MIM was gone. It works fine now.

If u need help ingame try to contact me, ill be there.

yes the new wh system is nice. also the message that appears when you try to take a second dk set is in spanish. :P

Yes i missed that.

Noodle question here. What does int angel now?

U dont loose magic when changing maps if u are ussing int angel.

Some questions i got ingame:

WareHouse new system only also saves the page where u save. It still have the same limit as always. 120

U can use that limit as your wish. can put 120 on any page, or 12 each, or 60 and 60. Pages will be scrollable also.

U can Switch warehouse bankpages the same way u switch magic circles. (CTRL+ PagenumberNumber)

Party bug fix means, if u recall and come back to the map, u will get experience without redoing party.

Strange Character restrictions was applied because they mess Staff Work. And some of them also mess Dkset system. I never liked strange characters ingame so i took them away.

The ones created already, can keep, but we will remove them from the name if we consider it neccesary.

something that was brought up in game:

what happens if you take DK set as a male/female, then use a sex change potion?

need to pay a fee for retake. (and the old one will be wiped)

Ppl will cry about this, i know. But its something i decided.

Ppl that shares/hacked account will cry also. U guys adviced. Theres no exeption. (no means not a single one, dont try to spam my msn making me loose time!)

Dkset is a gift for 180. live with it.

Not quite sure if im the only one, but when i open my WH and goes to circle 2, my game chrashes.

ur the only one!

Love the new wh and the fixes. :D

However I noticed that if you put stuff in a different tier, and then go web wh to xfer some stuff back to wh and stuff from wh to web wh. When you go back ingame, some items are back in other tiers than where they were before I went web wh. And I'm not talking about the items I got out of web wh, but items that were still ingame wh.

Hopefully this is a bit clear, can't help but make my phrases too long. :wacko: