Sign in to follow this  
IRONCLAD

What Would You Trade For Cancel Manual?

In this server cancell manual is priceless since there are only a few and when this players are raiding, it gives advantage to the cancell mage town. Not to mention at sades/helds only 1 cancell mage is enough to turn the enemy base into an ek festival for mages. Ask >> Eldon (AceHigh). Now in term of items worth a cancell manual, maybe you can feel like Bill Gates and say !Oh i want that, i want everything :lol: . Better idea, if your ares then cancell manual worth koreans ie+xr+ zwand :D

yeah I love fighting eld0n and a huge hoard of mages in crusades. Its soo great having 10v1 and getting cancelled on top of that, yes it is awesome.

Edited by BlindSide

id have to agree, if u had cancel but not many items to support the fact u will be targeted 24/7, then best bet would be to trade it, like acehigh shoulda done. He was new here, just a couple days on and used it, then a few days later i heard him say he wished he had traded it cause a cancel mage with nothing is exactly worth that much, nothing. real Acehigh quit and left another good rare item to rot away in the Acii files.

Not sure what i would trade cause i do have alot of items, but Acehigh did get offered z wand and a badass mp set and other stuff for it and turned it down and used it. Bad idea if you planned on quitting a few months later. This is exactly why there arnt many rares ingame, just a bunch of armors and a few good items cause ppl who get them stay for a month or 2 then quit.

It's basically just the best thing ever <.<

U r wrong my friend. The best thing ever is Inhibition manual. Its the best spell ever. With Ini u can figth alone or Group. With cancel u just can play in group.

usually id say a pr0 rare for a pr0 rare, means ie neck, x weapon,zwand, who knows, depends what u need/want

id keep cancel only if my guild is worth of it, pointless to use it if ur guild sucks, this rare spells are extremely powerfull, and are also like having in ur face written "CRITI ME BTCH"

It's basically just the best thing ever <.<

U r wrong my friend. The best thing ever is Inhibition manual. Its the best spell ever. With Ini u can figth alone or Group. With cancel u just can play in group.

The number of solo eks I've got with it is amazing, honestly :o Inhibs great but only if you're 100% sure you're faster FPS than the person (who runs away when inhib'd).

I'd take cancellation over inhibtion casting, what eldon said about it is true, you'll have to have more skills to use inhibtion imo.

What comes to the price of the manual.. You could get nice bit of real money of it, since in my opinion its like trading away a FH mage (makes it ALOT easier to ek with). Only downside in cancellation is the fact that people want to kill you before they aim anyone else, so that reguires a bit of skills too, but less than inhibtion i think.

If you wanted to trade it ingame.. I'd ask for a good weapon/wand (zwand/kwand) and some good statted armors for it. Basicly i'd go "trading cancellation manual, looking for MASS ITENS!!"

Thanks!

If you wanted to trade it ingame.. I'd ask for a good weapon/wand (zwand/kwand) and some good statted armors for it. Basicly i'd go "trading cancellation manual, looking for MASS ITENS!!"

Thanks!

thats the problem with a rare spell on a server with few other rares

why would a MAGE trade a ZERKWAND for cancel?

and why would a warrior with rare weapon want cancel?

on a server that isn't decked in rares your at the whim of:

warrior with rares looking to change to a mage

mage who recently found a nice warrior item

item buyers

when it comes to trading a rare mage item

:)

I offered zerk wand + mass MP set to Ace when he first got cancel. I figured he could use it more, and as you have seen, cancel mage even with no items is fairly formidable tool (especially in sades and held).

Nevertheless I am really enjoying it now, but I really wish there was an active elvine cancel mage to balance me out.

i honestly have never seen the cancel mage besides on sades around 20 other mages

hes still pretty easy to kill tho

i honestly have never seen the cancel mage besides on sades around 20 other mages

hes still pretty easy to kill tho

I don't play anything but sades atm.

I've been ek'd about twice in about 8-10 sades?

I also made top 10 eks just from sades <.<

Not trying to brag, but bringing "pretty easy" in here is not correct.

You have to weigh up what type of player you are. If you predominately raid alone, I wouldn't rank Cancel very highly. Cancel doesn't do much if you do not have the numbers to support. Eldon could cancel me and Ill just keep PFMing/AMPing all day. Without the numbers to take advantage its not as useful as a Z Wand.

If you do raid a lot with large numbers it is a spell that is infinitely powerful. Destruction follows at every turn.

I know when Kyoko played, he used to get targeted like crazy, maybe because at the time Aresden had a more coordinated attack and when we saw Kyoko we gunned for him. I rarely see the same pressure put on Eldon during sades.

IMO the spell is wasted on someone who doesnt raid in big groups.

Yeah Kyo did used to get focused hard. However he'd also wear his full hero all the time which made him a bit of an easy take-down. I'd relish the opportunity to take on such a large force tbh.

Lets see.. after this speculation, i am confident that every mage or even a warrior will offer "masses" of it, since in my eyes, cancellation is a ticket to "free" full hero. With dk armors defence, you'll be fine when being a target of warriors, with mshield + tower shield you'll be even "better".

Mostly you'll have to raid in group, but often when you do,you'll be unlucky enough to meet up a korean party with xr+ie ready to be actived and your down with cancellation or no cancellation.

After all i'd rate the price of cancellation very high, even in real money, i'd ask just that much that i could drink ALOT for a week.

Of course, not forgetting, ingame i wouldn't think many of the "rares" compare cancellation manual, since i haven't had half of the rare weapons/spells i cant say for sure.

Edited by Zucchini

Mostly you'll have to raid in group, but often when you do,you'll be unlucky enough to meet up a korean party with xr+ie ready to be actived and your down with cancellation or no cancellation.

:lol:

But you also have to think about the fact, you cannot trade cancel away - which IMO doesn't make it as valuable as other rares.