Sign in to follow this  
Ganksta

Donations Earn You Rep On Character Of Your Choice!

Discuss.

I think it would be fair for every dollar you donate, 1 rep is added to the char of your choice. This is in no way something you buy, but a "kudos" for donating.

Discuss.

I think it would be fair for every dollar you donate, 1 rep is added to the char of your choice. This is in no way something you buy, but a "kudos" for donating.

actually i think that the prices for donation are so high because they don't want ppl to do it. so i don't think they want to encourage donations

Discuss.

actually i think that the prices for donation are so high because they don't want ppl to do it. so i don't think they want to encourage donations

Nooooo. They want to discourage abusing town change etc. Not discourage donating!

$1:1 rep seems a bit high to me anyway.

Some people have like -600 or more rep...maybe consider awarding rep resets for a certain amount of money.

Rep is generally rather worthless and negligible though soooooo....

I see this as a somewhat worthy suggestion.

But as Nemesis doesn't really function on donating or a cash shop, perhaps not really that needed.

I am adding something similar like a cash shop soon.

Not adding strange thingd to it. Arg server stile donations section where u can:

buy slates. Which will work for 30 mins after upxate

gold. Rare dyes. Dkset retaking. Town changes. Name changes.

Never really thinked on rep. But can be added i guess. Need to think

As a price suggestion, I'd say $20-25 for a name change and $50-60 for a town+name change would figures worth thinking about when you start up an actual cash shop. Perhaps even less.

As a price suggestion, I'd say $20-25 for a name change and $50-60 for a town+name change would figures worth thinking about when you start up an actual cash shop. Perhaps even less.

name change will cause lots of trouble, it should be more expensive i believe

name change will cause lots of trouble, it should be more expensive i believe

Could maybe have public access to previous names of accounts (e.g. a name change log) posted on forums.

Even then though, you're probably right.