Sign in to follow this  
farjat

About Hunter[gm]

do any of u know hwere he lives? cuz i kinda remember him saying texas i knew him very well in game and was super close to me so this news hit me hard as well.... if u guys can get me his full name i will do my best to find him because i live in usa just give me full name plz and i will try

He lives in Philly last I knew. I hope he caught that thyroid cancer early. I knew someone who found out too late, but it's very treatable in its early stages. Hope he's alright..

sure hope H is alright he's a good guy even having all the troubles he has already had

got into my old msn acct havnt used that in years have half of argenlandia on it lol

found lews, hunters, and darkness's email accts ill let u guys know if i hear anything

Edited by Kefka

wish him the best of luck pulling through this one.

hope he'll be alright.

i wish him health and i wanna see him coming back and making more fun events for all of us hb nem players.

He lives in Philly last I knew. I hope he caught that thyroid cancer early. I knew someone who found out too late, but it's very treatable in its early stages. Hope he's alright..

The bad part is, you cant really notice thyroid cancer before the pain starts and when the pain starts, in 99% of the cases its too late.

The bad part is, you cant really notice thyroid cancer before the pain starts and when the pain starts, in 99% of the cases its too late.

well that is very optimistic ruutu

i agree

Dont get me wrong, I hope from the bottom of my heart that Jeff is gonna get alright, its just a mean fact about liver and thyroid cancers.

Ofcourse it can be found from blood tests or from a lucky x-ray before it gets unthreatable.

Liver cancer took my dad 1,5 years ago and a friend of mine has 2weeks - 2months time to live cause of thyroid cancer, so I should know.

But I want to highlight that I hope all the best for Jeff.

Edited by Ruutu / Risti

H202-Hydrogen Peroxide. (30% FOOD GRADE)

B17 vitamin.. (apricot kernels)

Marihuana

those things help - But big pharma will probably never endorse such things , neither would universities and institutions..

We as staff will let u guys know as soon as we get some info. Promise, also some ppl can get contact to H, so try it!

Oh damned. I wish all the best for you Jeff! You'd better pull yourself out of this cause we need you. Stay strong mate...

Edited by Skyas

Its been a LONG time sence any of you have seen me, and i hate to check the forum to news like this.....HUNTER i wish you the best man stay strong.

Dragnon