Sign in to follow this  
oceaneagle

More Players

We all know that we need more players. HB Nem is professionally run, totally free, knocks spots off later games and is easy to play. So why haven't we got hundreds playing?

Part of the answer is publicity. If people don't know the game exists then they aren't going to come and take a look. God helps those who help themselves. So let us help ourselves to attract new players.

I suggest we all do an Email to everyone in our address book inviting them to come and play. You don't have to write a long letter. Just say something like:-

Come an join me playing Helbreath Nemesis free download and free to play ( http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/ ) If you like Runescape you will love Helbreath.

If everyone sent an email inviting others it stands to reason some will come look and try. Out of those some will stay... after all you did ;)

Maybe a free zem/xstone/mstone for those who come back? Obviously players who currently play have enough of those.

arn't the new updates and features encouraging enough to return?

When are these new features coming though? Havent heard any news on them in some time.

Edited by Vampyr

How about play more. So ppl see more ppl on and start playing.

Guilty as charged. I don't play enough but I never do during the summer months and although winter is now almost upon us I have been caught up with other matters in my life. I try to make Crusades if I can.

What we need is new players, old players will drift back, I still say if everyone sent an invite by email to the people in their address book it would bring in new blood. I did this today and already received one acknowledgement telling me they will take a look.

The biggest reason why "old" players arent playing here anymore is because there is much less players here now than there once was, so by bringing lots more new players in the old players will come back. get it? hope it makes sence lol.

You know what might make players stay. If some of the players here were constant *censored*ing dicks. Im talking about people like Marclorc who does nothing but abuse people over town chat. If i was a new player and saw the way marclorc speaks to pretty much EVERYONE on the server, I wouldnt even bother play.

There are others, Im using him as an example because I just spent 10 minutes listening to his rubbish in town.

You know what might make players stay. If some of the players here were constant *censored*ing dicks. Im talking about people like Marclorc who does nothing but abuse people over town chat. If i was a new player and saw the way marclorc speaks to pretty much EVERYONE on the server, I wouldnt even bother play.

There are others, Im using him as an example because I just spent 10 minutes listening to his rubbish in town.

Makes you wanna *censored* em up uh... :angry:

Nah makes me just want to log out, which is what I did, I cant imagine how many other players have just logged out and never come back because of the unintelligent, vulgar and pathetic abuse from a 14 year old child who is probably covered in pimples. I dont have time to listen to the incoherent shit talk of a 14 year old. If I wanted to listen to idiots I would have kept playing WoW.

I like shit talk, when its intelligent and clever. Going around screaming "Fat *censored*" and "You cant see cause you have to many calories" aren't exactly intelligent remarks.

Edited by Vampyr

Vampyr...if new's player dont want play because marlorc...or other guys talk talk talk, that are stupid..its just a game, and marlorc are having fun, he having fun talking crap, ok...ure having fun going to kill other people.....i think new players dont want play just because they go to wh..and massive blizzards/criticals abusing him...that are boring and disappointing

( sorry for my english )

marclorc our scorp hero? eh fo sho aint he not some beaner i thought he was huahaueh :lol:

He has a point, you know. That's one thing that always turned me off from Aresden while I was still active in-game - there were a lot of idiots talking big just because they want to stroke their ego online.