Sign in to follow this  
Iowa

Make Barracks Normal Exp.

The barracks should be set to normal exp. If the barracks was set back to normal people could still lvl there or PL. people dont take this server serious with the barracks exp so high, and the easy skill % on permanent plants. People shouldn't just be 180, it should take time to get 180, and the promise land is easy enough to lvl without the really high exp barracks.

Definitely. And if you didn't set the barrack's exp completely back to normal, than you could compensate with a lower barracks level, so that you can't just ride it all the way to 180. So with a combination of lower exp and/or lower level, we wouldn't be missing half the game. The Non-Barracks experience is the perfect balance in my opinion, not to high, not too low.

I don't like easy lvling in barracks either. But i guess without it we wouldn't really get any new players and server would die for sure. :(

How about make barracks level cap of 140. and put barracks in town like the classic HBInternational was. and i think it would be kinda fun having barracks raiders back xD

Nostalgia is great and all guys, but it will not bring back the same feelings. Maybe for awhile, but it will die out just as other fads do.

fads? not really a fad dude, thats where most players train.

Sure, tell me that down the road when you're lucky to see just a few people there.

Then you'll be begging people to make new characters for barracks raiding. Just like Promiseland.

Basically all that you're doing is spreading the players even more thinly than the normal 180 character battles in the towns, middlelands, and icebound.