Sign in to follow this  
Eldon

Therapist: An Update

This are the things that takes me away from HB Int.

Lol, because args don't scam or steal off each other? :P

Tell your guildmates if they want IP on arg they can give me xrapier on int btw :)

Considering comparative economies, that's a good deal.

ya this kinda shyt happens to duechebags, grats man!

yea i wasnt a douche bag when you tried to rip off my ma21 wings, go figure eh?

This are the things that takes me away from HB Int.

Lol, because args don't scam or steal off each other? :P

Tell your guildmates if they want IP on arg they can give me xrapier on int btw :)

Considering comparative economies, that's a good deal.

Na actually args are worst. The difference is on the support.

Somehow on int we Gaved support anyway on things that rules covered. On arg they can do whatever and i just close ticket...

And anyway was just a comment, nemesis int still have my support, i was just away the last sundays. now elguason have some more control and can cover some more issues.

I will tell them about the IPneck. Dont think they will want cause luffy and me (coneja) still use it somehow. And we cant share ipneck. but ill go for the try np.

I'm so sick and tired of seeing marcock and his sausage buddy Alright sh!t talking in every topic that isn't even relevant. Can you guys please just ban them for like 6+ months so they can walk out and experience the real world and finally see sunshine for once in their life.

I'll take that into consideration.

LOL? Wow. Anywho. Trulala. Good point LOL. That's why I only share with marclorc/kevin. If he scams me I can go to his house and kick his *censored* haha