Sign in to follow this  
Eldon

Therapist: An Update

i just saw I4NI or w/e his name is with z wand XD

no1 answered mi xD

Well, he told me that his brothers guild (no idea wich guild that is) got zWand from demon hunt the other day and lend it to him.

thx for the insulting me vampy...make me think why should i give u the item after insult me...

and u can try ur luck to kill me as much u can...

if u got lucky u might get item...

dont care at all....i dont care about noob thing now...

just a game and get rid of it....if u want to keep hate me...

just go for it...

Blur, if you want to make up for it youd repay the Z wand. Hell you can give me some items because Eldon at the time owed me items for it.

As for stop insulting you. You pretty much deserve it, youre a noob.

I think the worst thing in this whole matter is that you have changed towns and i assume changed names. You are trying to escape the consequences by getting out of Aresden.

Our only consolation will be that you will die to us, and hopefully youre as stupid as you were with the Z Wand and drop us some items.

lol stfu your a noob and a nobody , your the last person that shoul be talking . owned.

Excactly what Demise said.

+1

Anyways.

I tried my best leading the guild while sam was gone. Did what i thought was right but turned out it wasn't :(

Because of that Nemesis lost the greatest leader and the coolest person ingame :(

God i'm going to miss having you ingame Sam.

Hope you'll return some day though i know you probably wont :(

Keep in touch mate!

damn i know , ill try to bring Cake's back to the server..

I think Madnetic was better than all of NS. Lol

I told u krede. Didn't I say NS was a noon guild?

Great leader but noon members. I warned you. O well.

Btw I lent my items to devaster so he can get tv and get got banned for lamming,

What does that say eldon? Good guys never win.

Btw I lent my items to devaster so he can get tv and get got banned for lamming,

Cakes is good he won many itens

why you keep talkin about cakes?

you dont even know him who are you

Well so did Ja give the merien plate he said two days ago too me that it was his (some heavens crow 'gave' it to him) but then when i told him today..give it to Eldon

his like 'its not mine'.

Then he came on this afternoon about 6 hours ago.. and said on blue chat

'selling items'..

He has his items.. no one bought it that quick..

I recall this. some idiot got kuats mer plate deleted so kuat went on a nolifing marathon and got a new one. Then Ja asked Kuat to borrow him (they were friends, that's what kuat told me) the plate and then he dissapeared and the plate was never seen again.

why you keep talkin about cakes?

you dont even know him who are you

i do to know cake's he saved my life from a dark elf , and hes mi best friend i also know him irl hes awesome

Sorry to see such an awesome guy leave the server, and it's been nice playing with ya Eldon.

Hope you find something else to occupy your time, and sorry to see you go.

Cheers! :sleep:

what are you trying to achieve marclorc? i mean yeah, not many people already like you, but you want to make it worse?

and i do have to say something about the following sentence of urs: "lol stfu stop gassing it up , youll never quit son , we did that thing we wont quit and not have girlfriends for 5 years. ok only Cake's can quit"

who are you calling son, judging by the video of you and the other dude, ur real not in the position of calling ANYONE son.

and yeh, dont get me wrong here dude, not trying to be friends with you.

back on topic, its a shame that Therapist was too busy with school (thats what i hear?) that he couldn't make sure nothing like this would happen. You seemed like an intelligent guy, hopefully you'll come to different thought's some day.

thanks!

Thanks Jing :D I'm mainly doing university work so no biggie. I'm not so cut up about the Zwand although it's pretty clear Ja doesn't intend to make ammends (that "you insulted me so I won't give you anything" line is something that scammers usually say, even though he didn't scam, it's pretty clear he doesn't intend to pay for his mistake).

However Ja/Blur, I understand over the last 24 hours you've removed both my items, and k4tareks items off AceHigh. I'm expecting those back on the char asap. If they aren't put back on the char asap I'll be putting in a ticket.

Nothing on that belonged to you, and I don't take kindly to outright theft. The Zwand is forgivable, my other items are not (mine were the male ones on that char + the MS neck).

Make it happen.

Edited by Eldon

I'm so sick and tired of seeing marcock and his sausage buddy Alright sh!t talking in every topic that isn't even relevant. Can you guys please just ban them for like 6+ months so they can walk out and experience the real world and finally see sunshine for once in their life.

I'm so sick and tired of seeing marcock and his sausage buddy Alright sh!t talking in every topic that isn't even relevant. Can you guys please just ban them for like 6+ months so they can walk out and experience the real world and finally see sunshine for once in their life.

I'll take that into consideration.

I'm just posting this because it got sent to me:

GM's have assured me there's no conspiracy (and tyvm for telling me that guys), I just thought players should know where it ended up.

IPB Image

As long as the stuff gets returned on Ace (Blur/Ja, I hope you're reading this) - so k4tarek can get his items back, and I can get mine, I'm letting this go.

sorry to eldon...to be clear seriously i never take your item or acehigh item...so maybe u can ask k4tarek for that item...i got nothing to do with acehigh acc...i only log in and play that all...and seriously after u gone acehigh don't want to play and give the acc to every1 to log in...so don't be surprise about this thing happen if the acc got ppl take the item from acehigh... really sorry =(

and can ask gm to check what item i take...if i take it, can gm told to me...that i can return it back..that maybe i take it by mistaken...so far i know I'm not taking any item..

Edited by BluRBoY

the guy in elv that got the z wand was O1O, seemed a polish guy, and he told me he sold z wand for 50 bucks (but he told me he sold to Blindside, no idea how ended up with I4NI)

zariel why need to talk about meriem plate?

is not ja item...

so he give back to the owner....and if heaven crow give to him is it got problem with u?

zariel why need to talk about meriem plate?

is not ja item...

so he give back to the owner....and if heaven crow give to him is it got problem with u?

Problem is the day before the Z Wand was dropped Ja was saying it was his. The moment this happens, oh no I return to the owner, and before you say "It wasnt Ja who dropped it it was me" it doesnt matter which one of you dropped it. Ja's charachter was involved in one way or another therefore some responsibility is in his hands.

The decent thing for you to do would be to offer some repayment, but instead youve got your tail between your legs and are running to elvine.