Sign in to follow this  
Eldon

Therapist: An Update

Well first, congrats to Ja for not double zemming and dropping my zwand, well done Ja.

Hope the new user enjoys it.

Anyhow as you all know I've been gone a few months doing work. I've now disbanded the guild, and changed my passwords, and given away my items.

However, I want my items that are on AceHigh. I note K4tarek has gender changed the character, and changed the password, I suggest K4t, that you tell me what the password is - don't forget who leveled that character. At the least, I want my items off it.

Anyway, hope the rest of you are well. Anyone who I know, and still wants access to my chars (specific trusted people only) please PM me.

Anyone who has any of my items, I want them back.

Nem's been fun, I just have no time for it anymore, also, seeing as the fool dropped my largest piece of wealth (not surprising, everyone knew at some point that he would), I won't be returning.

Peace guys.

Eldon/Therapist.

haha wow -1 noob woop woop!

JA DROPED UR ZWAND JA JA JA JA i dont wish you the best , quite happy your Quitting , -1 sht talker! i see nemesis getting stronger due to this

JA DROPED UR ZWAND JA JA JA JA i dont wish you the best , quite happy your Quitting , -1 sht talker! i see nemesis getting stronger due to this

Marclorc......HAHAHA Nice talking!!

this is my reply to u.....Puki mak kau,nia ma chaw hai .ham ka chan,lei lou mou ker chaw hai pei 9 tiu 90 yat...

lei lou por pei GAU tiu chok 7 x 7 = 49 yat tou HAI PAU!!

You are the biggest moron to ever make an account on this server. Nemesis getting stronger? Yeah just lost the strongest aresden guild, fantastic. Have fun playing with yourself in front of shop.

Yes it was downright stupid of the Z Wand to be whored around. I logged on during one weekend and saw people who were new in the guild using it. I am sure when Eldon gave permission for a few trusted members of the guild to use it, it wasnt intended to be whored like this. A lot of people have some have some questions to answer.

My one regret is not listening to MaynarD. MaynarD told me to take Z wand off whoever was using it and leave it in my account. I asked for it. I was told no.

What can you do, thats life, surrounded by idiots.

omg, well good luck man. It was fun playin with u.

Its very hard to run a big guild with so many ppl that think they know how to play the game.. anyways, its just a game.

Who got the zwand now? (dont tell me that a korean kid)

Yeah ive heard its a korean. Unsure though. Eldon doesnt know either. I found out today that Z Wand was gone and told him on MSN. Ja didnt even have the balls to tell him.

Well hes been telling a lot of stories. Because apparently Blursepet (has access and uses Ja) has moved all his items to an elv character and is "starting over".

Call me skeptical but is this an elaborate scam? A GM might want to look into who has the Z Wand and if a user of it currently shares the same IP as Blursepet/Ja.

Well so did Ja give the merien plate he said two days ago too me that it was his (some heavens crow 'gave' it to him) but then when i told him today..give it to Eldon

his like 'its not mine'.

Then he came on this afternoon about 6 hours ago.. and said on blue chat

'selling items'..

He has his items.. no one bought it that quick..

i feel very sorry for vampyr actually :S

and yeah i gave you my best advice but this is too much i was more thinking they would scam it not drop it lol :S

also yesterday they were offering a good ma set 21 21 9 18 whithout shield for the zwand.. so i belive blur who was using Ja is giving his items to try and buy it back

OH also IMO the best ares guild is THE POOP TEAM,:P

i feel very sorry for vampyr actually :S

and yeah i gave you my best advice but this is too much i was more thinking they would scam it not drop it lol :S

also yesterday they were offering a good ma set 21 21 9 18 whithout shield for the zwand.. so i belive blur who was using Ja is giving his items to try and buy it back

OH also IMO the best ares guild is THE POOP TEAM,:P

Yeah when I saw how it was being used a week or two ago, I tried getting it off someone. I was pretty much told "Im busy". I just cant believe people can be this stupid. I mean me and eldon used to literally scream at people on vent if they werent double zemmed or passed the Ie sword without invis. The moment we have to go away for a few weeks they do stupid shit like this.

In future, everyone should listen to Maynard.

Edited by Vampyr

i can only say owned =(, thats why its stupid trying to be a "nice" guy and trust random noobs lol... and why im the only user on my acc XD

only thing i like in this is when mayanrd said poop team was the best. Well eldon got alot items form hes guildmates to get z wand and it ended like this :S i think is karma man u shouldnnt have run so much!! btw maynard dont worrie! i am always with 3 zems on bag ! u know that right? ;P

ps: well i hpoe all good for you u know i dont have bad feelings for any1..

ONLY FOR THE HAPPY stupid FRIENDS!!!!!!! YA MARCKOC AND PENNY!!!!