Sign in to follow this  
farjat

What Do Players Want?

Ive been discussing with sexy ways to make this more confortable to old and new players

We divagate a lot about, to find ways to recover players. Make the new ones confortable witht he old also..

So we choosed, lets ask the players.

(shutting it down or resetting, ISNT under discussion)

i think resetting the server would probably kill int...

the only reason the 100 of us or so didnt join the arg server with 300+ players was because we have so much we worked for on this server...

i wouldnt be agaisnt it, but i know alot of people that would probably just move completely to the arg server

huh???? most players i know that sticked to int is becouse we dont want to start from 0, so now we will get reseted??

if u are going to reset, i rather to shut it down, but it will be the end for many of us. And i dont see a point why u do this, i mean, its nonsense, we want players to come back, and we will reset server???? the few players that still play here is becouse we worked here and earned our items, i think wiping server wont do anything else that give the final blow to int, and finally destroy it.

Why cant we just stay like this???

Edited by Exec

well i misread the first part...

you want suggestions to keep this server alive...

i beleive we need ML to become a way bigger PVP map.... make people want to hunt in ML to draw pvp...

IGS isnt a big enough fight anymore... all it is is dropping mass armors...

thats why there are masss

mr,ma,hp,mp sets...and very little 2nd drops...

make a 1 ettin pit in ML with otehr creatures that drop rares... this way pppl will choose to hunt and protect the hunt zone for good items... this way people will call their friends saying we need back in ml to protect our ettin hunt ...

im not saying just ettins, but ettins is definitely the type of mosnter that needs to be put in there...

What I think this server needs is a place where mages can train again. Although the 60 Minutes raid is a GREAT idea, this has left mages with few options to go when they train (i.e igs,frost,d2). Warriors on the other hand can still train almost anywhere(i.e ww,orges,cycs). A possible solution to level out the training opportunity to attract more mage players would be to possibly 1) Make Garden a no-raid zone, 2) Make Garden a 1-min raid on weekdays. I think this would be fair for mages and warriors who are looking for a safe place to train, and this would not really interfere with the 60 minutes raid opportunity because eventually mages/warriors will have to leave garden to repot anyhow. Thanks for reading :) *Cheers*

What i want you guys to tell me, do you want to come to a server full of rares (huge mr,ma,pa etcetc) sets, and get killed all the time? As a new warrior or a mage you can do very little to the "so very pro players that are full of items".. Not saying that i dont have some items, but the fact is, you guys just want more n00bs to ek on.

thanks!

I think some of you are misunderstanding what farjat was asking.

let me point facts out here

1.. WE ARE NOT CLOSING DOWN INT AT ALL THAT WIILL NEVER HAPPEN

2.. WE ARE NOT RESETTING CHARS

3.. what we need is a way in which will make players happy

some options are

ok we need to make better for lower players to be able to train as raid is set to full time (RIGHT NOW NOT SAYING WE WILL KEEP THIS WAY)

so what we are asking is

how we keep both section happy higher lvls and lower lvl and middle based players

i think once we have a way to keep all happy will make alot better for server.

i seen alot of really old time players come back which is good to see and some new ones

i am not happy with how the server is now i dont like full time raid i dont like making it so easy for players to get to 140 but there was a need for it.

so now what we are asking players is what you will like..

AND PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WE ARE NOT CLOSEING INT AND NOT RESETTING CHARS IN ANY WAY OR FORM.

Sexy

am not happy with how the server is now i dont like full time raid i dont like making it so easy for players to get to 140 but there was a need for it.

In my opinion alot players are coming to play nemesis more frequently on week because the raid time, for example me on week i dindt come much on to play but since raid days always, i am coming almost all days to raid, because for me is why i play hb to pvp not to lvl u get to a certain point u have ur items hp, mp ma etc.. and u wana use them on pvp and ur bored to hunt.. so u will just log out probably if no raid time

Ive been discussing with sexy ways to make this more confortable to old and new players

We divagate a lot about, to find ways to recover players. Make the new ones confortable witht he old also..

So we choosed, lets ask the players.

(shutting it down or resetting, ISNT under discussion)

means they wotn shut down or resetit it!! NOOBS ! :)

i suggest a really BIG scavenger hunt so ppl work /hunt etc

ek trade system

I think all days raid time still can going on.just have to change something like Monday to Friday u can't go into RH or EF so the new players they can go ther for lvling=)

1) Make Garden a no-raid zone, 2) Make Garden a 1-min raid on weekdays.

i would better say no- raid on week only in those maps

Edited by -*BtO*-

IMO i find it perfect as it is :)

Wouldn't add or remove anything.

MAYBE increasing slightly the ettin and mg respawn at ml..

I'm pretty sure the Ettin / MG spawn rate was increaced recently.

Anyways i love the server as it is now. It's so much fun. Although with 24/7 raid time we will get a lot of FH chars soon and that is kinda fruity imo :(

PS. Why don't ppl get it? WE WILL NEVER GET A ETTIN PIT! Ettin pits will ruin the server!

Maybe an sc hunt with 1 big item, or some nais events, not big prizes, just fun, on sunday no held, today sade was bugged, etc.. i think those things make ppl think u dont care about server that much anymore, tho i know u do. If u need help u can ask, i belive there is a lot of ppl that plays INT that would love to help, and have the time.. maybe organize some abby hunts, etc.

- my english sux dun read my first post xD

- Disable raid time during friday-saturday-sunday at garden/DV/SW, some ppl only plays at weekends, so that would be nice places to train

- go on with event[GM], summon events are good and ppl likes em

- bring back GM fight club at sunday's night ;D

- make medium pits like troll, helhound in ml maybe

- increase ogre/cyc/liche spawn in d3, d3 is quite useless nowadays, filled with skels and zombies

- ek x25, exp x500 and drop rate 1 rare per 5 mobs (joke XD)

Anyway int is still recovering with time, we just need to bring more american/europeans players

Raid only in the city is nice. That way ekers can fun and the new 1 can train.

I really dont know about code but maybe u can make some change on the droprate of some mob. for some random time.

Like u said a clue in the forum or game and for like 2 hours that mob drops more in that time. that will make that all the ares and elv figth for the pit or for the map that mob lives.

Sry but i will talk to farjat cuz my english sucs :(

calu nada de lo que hagas cambia la gente que juega.Obvio si haces eventos regalandos cosas algunos se alegren y otros lloren por que no ganaron nada o no hacen los eventos en el horario que ellos juegan. Yo creo que el server esta bien. Tan laburando zarpado y eso se nota.

Como decian antes solo deja que ek la ciudad y los demas mapas no asi los nuenos pueden entrarn mas facil. Si no ni da entrenar y que te achueren apenas salis de Farm.

Es jodido meter algun cambio por que si tocas los drops se quejan de ser fruta. Por ahi entrar hacer evntos como los que hacian de Thieves. Eso hace que sea divertido.

Thieves fue un gran evento

Igual como siempre lo dije este es mi ultimo server asi que para mi esta de 10. Sigan asi :D

I dont know if the no raid at Garden/SW/EF/DV/RH would work. The players who came back are basically because there is raid time and you can find EKs or fights. No point to set raid time 60 minutes if players (lvl 180) will hide at Gardens.

If only lvl 179- can enter to RH/EF yes then, that would work. LVL 180 can go to others places, and safer places when there is raid time and everyone is at city.

Increasing the ettin spawn at ML might work (not a pit!)

Dont you think we have many many many maps up for 60~130 players? PL Spilt the population in 2, but it is ok, players worked hard to get their PL chars so wouldnt be fair for them to make them move from there... but TOH is needed at this moment? Hard to find players to fight with.

EK trade system <<< I love that idea MaynarD.

:D

what gaucho said is nice idea, we can have events like thieves and stuff

I just recommend not dropping very good items or not giving very good items as prize

btw did any1 read about a really BIG scavenger hunt?

how about weekend arena fights , the winner wins the title of hero of the week displayed on webpage or something

:S