Sign in to follow this  
farjat

What Do Players Want?

Its for farjat[GM]

Calu lo que quieren estos y creo que puede llegara funcionar es algo asi como mas precensia de los GMs. Por ahi una idea es hacer 2 gms SIN ningun poder para nada pero que puedan charlar ocn la gente. O sea simplemente un char que sea como Social. Logea habla ayuda a los player, no con tp ni nada sino simplemente explicando algunas cosas del juego. Que no miren los logs que no lean tickets y que no tengan ningun acceso al server.

O sea simplemente que los vean. De esa manera por ahi hay mas control. Creo que gente de confianza para esa tarea hay. No c si hay para hacer el trabajo que realmente hacen uds dos. Pero de esa manera se dejan de romper las bolas con que si no hay Gms la gente no juega. Por que es lo unico que saben decir estos pibes.

Igual es solo una idea para ver si mejoramos un poco.

Estas hablando con la persona equivocada. habla con matias!

ahora es problema e el !!!!!

Jajaja, entonces esta en buenas manos :D

Igual no c que te parece la idea. Supongo que por lo menos se callan los que dicen que nesecitamos mas Gms.

pd: Suerte que volviste al ogame por que no daba que nuestro mentor ogamero no este en la aliana :D

If there is a reset that's the end of the server. Nothing is wrong with the server, it just needs time to come back to life. This is a good reliable server, it just needs time to bounce back. I'd say take barracks exp down or make it so you can only lvl to like lvl 110 or something. And maby make ESW and BSW manuals a little more common.

Edited by Iowa

ESW more common? thats insane.. imagine wars, no chance for them.

Server will come up again! just belive it! and try to help with what u can! :)

Yeah ESW is an incredibly powerful spell. I would like to see BSW improved GREATLY. There are so many USELESS spells.

well, infact a wipe usually brings alot of new players, i have two good examples: nemesis arg, HB poland.

nemesis arg still gathers over 300 players as far as i know, mostly cause of the fresh start, cant argue with that.

HB poland gathered over 200 players in daytime, every day i was online there. mostly because of the fresh start.

same might happen to the INT side, ofcourse those who would lose FH, lots of really good items wouldn't like it, but lets face it people, which do you rather keep, your items and a player base of 50-100, or possible 200+ active players and a fresh start? i'd go for the fresh start..

thanks!

Youre totally missing an important fact.

Its not because its a fresh start. Most players despise item wipes and its usually a quick way to kill a server.

The reason why HB Poland and HB Arg are successful is they are appealing to a key HB market. HB Arg appeals to the South Americans which didnt like being second best to America's ping and HB Poland appeals to pretty much everyone in Europe. These servers have attracted people for ONE key reason, PING, not a fresh start.

You have to realise, an item wipe is a ONE WAY street. You cannot reverse it. It is much easier to try everything else first which can be done quickly, easily and can be reversed if need be than do an item wipe which is permanent.

Put it this way, an item wipe is a Nuke. You use it when everything else has failed. Its not a first strike weapon.

I think we are going to have to start "fruiting the server". Adding new, small things which will attract players. Lets start adding some new smaller spells. Lets improve some items. Make Black Shadow Sword drop as a statted item, improve some of the pre v3 items so they compare to BBH. How about having bows drop as statted items? Lets take out DK Armor and have new armors, lets say at lvl 160 and have something else at lvl 180, DK is far to overpowered.

Its not bad to add small new things.

100% agree with u. wipe is bad.

well, infact a wipe usually brings alot of new players, i have two good examples: nemesis arg, HB poland.

nemesis arg still gathers over 300 players as far as i know, mostly cause of the fresh start, cant argue with that.

HB poland gathered over 200 players in daytime, every day i was online there. mostly because of the fresh start.

same might happen to the INT side, ofcourse those who would lose FH, lots of really good items wouldn't like it, but lets face it people, which do you rather keep, your items and a player base of 50-100, or possible 200+ active players and a fresh start? i'd go for the fresh start..

thanks!

Its not because its a fresh start. Most players despise item wipes and its usually a quick way to kill a server.

The reason why HB Poland and HB Arg are successful is they are appealing to a key HB market. HB Arg appeals to the South Americans which didnt like being second best to America's ping and HB Poland appeals to pretty much everyone in Europe. These servers have attracted people for ONE key reason, PING, not a fresh start.

You have to realise, an item wipe is a ONE WAY street. You cannot reverse it. It is much easier to try everything else first which can be done quickly, easily and can be reversed if need be than do an item wipe which is permanent.

Put it this way, an item wipe is a Nuke. You use it when everything else has failed. Its not a first strike weapon.

I think we are going to have to start "fruiting the server". Adding new, small things which will attract players. Lets start adding some new smaller spells. Lets improve some items. Make Black Shadow Sword drop as a statted item, improve some of the pre v3 items so they compare to BBH. How about having bows drop as statted items? Lets take out DK Armor and have new armors, lets say at lvl 160 and have something else at lvl 180, DK is far to overpowered.

DO NOT TAKE OUT DK ARMOR. Just turn the PA WAY DOWN, DK ARMOR LOOKS WAY TOO COOL TO TAKE OUT!!

The black shadow sword dropping is a fantastic idea. Also stated wizard hats and caps should drop. And I think when create a manufactured item that is 100%+ it should have a chance to spawn with stats. So there would be a purpose to work your *censored* off getting manu up. I think the max stats should be 250

Edited by Iowa

thanks!

DO NOT TAKE OUT DK ARMOR. Just turn the PA WAY DOWN, DK ARMOR LOOKS WAY TOO COOL TO TAKE OUT!!

The black shadow sword dropping is a fantastic idea. Also stated wizard hats and caps should drop. And I think when create a manufactured item that is 100%+ it should have a chance to spawn with stats. So there would be a purpose to work your *censored* off getting manu up. I think the max stats should be 250

I'd agree, but his problems not with the look of it or a increased defence reward for getting 180, it's just for how good it is. DK's pretty overpowered, it does need an adjust, how, I'm not sure.

I think it'd be great for 100% manuers to have a slim chance to create MP/HP 7-14 manu items on success.

Some nice ideas here.

I would like to see DK replaced with something that could be manufactored... Ive got access to a what....97% manuer and theres no use getting it up because the only thing worth while is BBH's.

The skills need a major overhaul.

Fishing needs to become useful, perhaps replace pots with food? Different food regens different amounts of HP ie higher level fish act as more efficient pots? Probally not the best idea...but something along those lines.

The only profession skill that is usefull, is mining.

Edited by Vampyr

I would like to see DK replaced with something that could be manufactored... Ive got access to a what....97% manuer and theres no use getting it up because the only thing worth while is BBH's.

Fishing needs to become useful, perhaps replace pots with food? Different food regens different amounts of HP ie higher level fish act as more efficient pots? Probally not the best idea...but something along those lines.

get off THAT CHAR !!! :angry:

xD

What I want to see done with food is temporary raised regen rates on MP and HP (depending on the food).

If it's balanced correctly, it'd work well. You chug a uni meat, get like 1.5x mana regen for 5 mins. That'd be interesting.

get off THAT CHAR !!! :angry:

xD

You get off it :P Meh I forgot the PW for it. Its written down here somewhere.

Dont forget Alchemy!

Yeah anything past Invis Pots is pretty much useless. Id like to see super pots chugable, then youd see lots of people buying pots of alchemers.

Edited by Vampyr

Dont forget Alchemy!

I've already posted an update that HB Korea did that made alchem a little better. It's the implementation of those updates that seems to be the problem

What I want to see done with food is temporary raised regen rates on MP and HP (depending on the food).

If it's balanced correctly, it'd work well. You chug a uni meat, get like 1.5x mana regen for 5 mins. That'd be interesting.

They can't change the server too much. Part of the appeal of this server is that it's good o'l fashion helbreathe.

The other thing you have to think about, is if we turn the endurance way down. BBH warriors become super powerful with their already high stripping %%.

The other thing you have to think about, is if we turn the endurance way down. BBH warriors become super powerful with their already high stripping %%.

I would say keep the endu were it is. The bbh already strips dk armor often. The def and pa of the dk armor should only be a little better then the knight armor. It's not all PA on armor. Everyone on this server has super high life. Vita mages can tank blizz's all day long

Edited by Iowa