Sign in to follow this  
farjat

What Do Players Want?

I thinks Gm cant change nothing. I barely play the game and inteeds i try to help ppl with my own char. If u want to help ( and i know u do Eldon) its not necesary to have more GMs.

Whats the point to make more events? Go hunt look for ppl from another city.

ppl Ask for events cuz they want som prizes. they want to win something with no effort. Win 1 hours event its not so hard. Hunt days for an items is hard. Event GM is the same that raise the drop rate.

And if the event have NO benefit, no 1 will play. And i saw that. I play this sever since the statarter and i know almost all the ppl that plays here, so i can tell u that.

Yes but you are someone who has done almost everything on this server. Events arent anything special to you anymore.

Look at EVERY new server that pops up. Without GM activity and without events the server DIES in weeks.

This server is going through a new stage where a lot of the players have come from other servers, without GM activity these players LEAVE.

If there is a lack of players, like there is now finding an enemy is sometimes hard, an event once a week or so will atleast give people something to do if they are bored.

Gaucho.. I dont want a prize.. and with Aresdens luck an elvine willl just log in like Armin and win it.. anyhow..

Even if its just 1 mstone.. ppl will fight over it ..

if a GM say everyday ..

Im at so and so coordinates.. come and fight for 1 mstone.. I will move off the mstone in 15 minutes- many many players will go and players will stay online..

At the end of the day, people like events.. the majority dont wanna see super items in events as prizes.. I dont wanna , no one I know wants that..

But many many ppl want to see more regular fun events.. just for fun.. this is a sign for new players and old players.. server is changing and adapting.

You need to adapt..

I like Hunter and his events, but reality is having 1 event GM who is like 40 years old, who has a family and hasn't got the desire and passion to play everyday is not helping the server..

A new GM whoever it is.. who can make events will really really help out the server.. at least try it.. make a trial period (events with no prizes.... maybe ppl can donate a prize for this trial event GM to make events for.. like 1 mstone)

if it doesnt work, and all remains the same - then we know its not about events..

Gaucho last time there was an event in BI for zem run... I saw many many players who play on Hb Nemesis Arg just logging in for this event and then left server as soon as finished..

Events work.. doesnt matter about prize.. events work.. like amazing race event for 1 mstone, 1 zem, 1 xelima.. will work.. If u hold everyday this event.. ppl will log in for it.. and fights will break out along the way ..or ppl will setup traps in d3.. for the runners..etc..

Its about active GM and passion and desire.. not about prizes.

=====

If nothing works-

Reset is the only option then .. no one wants that, not even me.. We will lose some players like vampyr I know that and its sad.... But everyone likes to start new and race for lvl, items, etc etc.. its really the only hope unless something else changes like fresh blood (new event GM) , new ideas, new maps, spells etc...

need to change this bullshit *censored* drop rate.. *censored*ing ridic to have to hunt for weeks to months to get a baxe drop which nobody uses which makes having them in the game useless and just makin up lag on the server because nobody uses axes other then x, they are just afk weapons :/, and gis too u can train for months and get all ns gis or hp21 or something which still sucks because of bbh , i dont think the ppl at siemtech thought it through when they were raising max to 180 and adding bbh. would be a hell lot more balanced at 140 or 160 max with bbh.. but its been so long at 180 that'd be a change for the worst now people are use to pvm at 180 .

make armour thats only obtainable through manu, or through creature drop like merian but more like BS dk armour, probaly a little weaker then dk but 180- can wear it. or make it a little better the knight but with DK endurance so pvp vs 180- would take place. like a 180 zerk bbh war vs a 160 BH war could be a interesting fight..

cause war vs war if ur 180- 90% of the time ur runing if ur facing a 180 because bbh eats the shit out of gold armour

I thinks Gm cant change nothing. I barely play the game and inteeds i try to help ppl with my own char. If u want to help ( and i know u do Eldon) its not necesary to have more GMs.

Whats the point to make more events? Go hunt look for ppl from another city.

ppl Ask for events cuz they want som prizes. they want to win something with no effort. Win 1 hours event its not so hard. Hunt days for an items is hard. Event GM is the same that raise the drop rate.

And if the event have NO benefit, no 1 will play. And i saw that. I play this sever since the statarter and i know almost all the ppl that plays here, so i can tell u that.

Yes but you are someone who has done almost everything on this server. Events arent anything special to you anymore.

Look at EVERY new server that pops up. Without GM activity and without events the server DIES in weeks.

This server is going through a new stage where a lot of the players have come from other servers, without GM activity these players LEAVE.

If there is a lack of players, like there is now finding an enemy is sometimes hard, an event once a week or so will atleast give people something to do if they are bored.

Thats not true Vampyr. Neme arg hasnt have event and the amount of ppl doesnt change. I saw wen there is no prize the ppl wont participate. I was there wen 1 GM said in Gral about event in ml and no 1 shows cuz u can lost zem or die and u wont get a prize. Event is something for the moment. Like u said all will log in his char play the event and log.

Im looking here that to many wants to become GM telling that is the only solution. And ist not. We need to past this few months and talk with ours all hb frinds and bring them here. There is no need to become a GM to help the server.

New Gm Event will not change anything. Its just make for 10 min or the time Event, but ist not a long time solution.

Guerrero

Hunter is the person with more desire and passion to play everyday than the rest of us. Ppl can be mean with a Gm cuz the always thougth that they deserve some items that GM wont give him. He support some thing that no 1 of us will do. He must stop play with his gm cuz he recibe pm all day about he is edited, so he need to stop playing his char.

The Gms are fine. The Comunity of Nemesis must change. Like i said millons times. Dont look for a solution make by a gm or admin. If u like the Game try to change it, try to make this more fun. Help new ppl to play insteed to kill them all the time. Give him some items and introduce in the gameplay. Thats much more better than to make events where the best items, or most online players of a guild win.

Maybe im wrong but its what i think.

It's rubbish if some one says events are useless. Event is a tool to grab people's attention, or to make players stay in the game - longer, and hence enable players to stay active. It doesn't matter how small the prize is, whether it's only a m/xstone or a zem. Players will still participate. Look at the Bleeding Island Run For Zem event, it attracts a bunch of players. Look at the Search for the golden boots event, hell everyone is active, whether they are looking for that boots, or trying to ambush players. Another great event is the Q&A session. Event works!

Newbies have a lot of question to ask, and there's no GM for them to seek. There might be a number of old /experienced players around, but it doesn't mean they can answer ALL. Like for example when there's a newbie asked me what's the dmg for dk sword +15, i'm speechless.

I really must say that players from Asia barely join the event due to the timezone. We wanted to join those pvp event, like sooooooo much (consider the prize of a kloness or demon slayer)! But It's like 4.30am in the morning? And we have work or classes on the next day?

Help?

What I sense form event and gms is that it brings a lot of life to the server.

Its nice to see a GM doing events (with or without prizes, they are no the point for me) or simply chating a while with players.

I always related no gm activity with dead servers...

The gm issue I think, it taken to lightly, but actually many people is asking for active GMS.

Here and people inside game that can't reach the forum.

And to make it clear, im not criticizing Hunter, White, or any gm. They just dont have time and its reasonable, but on the other hand, this has to be resolved.

Hello, some suggestions...

1. Enable all weapons to be upgraded using xelima stone (including Ancients/rares - demon slayer etc)

2. Enable items to be upgraded till +3 without risking item breakage upon failure.

This may flood server with +3 weapons, therefore should make upgrade failure resets to +0 if fails at +3 or

less instead of item vanishing. This would allow rares to be upgraded on par with BS BBH.

3. Adjust liche neck ms20, Stone golem DF50, RM10 craftable to RM50 (each lvl adds 10)

4. Add fire & lightning element spell that equals blizz (Meteor Swarm? Chain Lightning? etc)

5. DK Wings/Hat

6. Crusade reward, current raid time is 60min daily. Why not make crusade winners keep 60 minute raid on

enemy town while losers get 1 min raid time. Example. aresden wins, ares town raid set to 1 min,

Elv town raid set to 60 min. Ares will get to raid 24/7 & hunt for unis/mobs at aresien garden/silent wood

without elv interference while elvs are stuck defending town & risk being EKed getting to rocky highland.

The above suggestion hopefully will make Ancient Baxe/Gis comparable to BBHs thus encouraging ppl to hunt & deviate from BBH warrior builds.

Every1 upgrades a BBH as it can be bought from Blacksmith, making BBH+1- +3 a common weapon.

A BBH+3 will nerf most if not all rare GIS or Baxes.

However if upgrade is possible to +3 without breakage on failure I believe most will be upgrading their rares instead of BS BBH.

Example:

1. Baxe 3D8 (S/M), Ancient Baxe 3D10 (S/M) + additional +3 on upgrade

Damage rating for Ancient Baxe+3 = 6-33

2. BBH 3D9+2 (S/M)

Damage rating for BBH+3 = 8-32

3. BH 3D8+1 (S/M), Ancient BH 3D10+1 (S/M)

Damage rating for ABH+3 = 7-34

4. GIS 2D11+3 (S/M), Ancient GIS 2D13+3 (S/M)

Damage rating for Ancient GIS+3 = 8-32

This is jus a rough calculation not considering how str/crit factors in, theory wise above example should make Baxe/Gis a viable weapon.

Next, having alternative elemental spells that equals blizz's damage will make other necks more valuable like light pro/fire pro, Efreet/Air elemental neck.

Also, rare stuff like liche neck/stone golem neck should surpass craftable MS/DF necks. Finally, RM necks to be adjusted higher to make it more desirable?. Well these are my thoughts. Anyone agrees/disagree or r my calculations wrong? lol Thx for reading :D & feel free to comment :P

Your stone golem neck is a bit off. But yes I agree it should be changed. It should be equal/better than the best crafting option. Merien necks are 50 def so it should be between the best crafting neck and the Merien necklace. 40 would be a good number.

Also Gaucho.

You cannot compare what HB Arg does with events and what HB Nem does with them. HB ARG has 300 players. They dont NEED help with things to do. They dont NEED help attracting and luring players. HB INT DOES!

Edited by Vampyr

Pretty agree with the new spell, probably some new lighting spell that has 10% of chances to para the enemy? Btw, speaking of new spell, what is wrong with the "Hell Fire", "Scan", and "Sleep"? Is it activated yet?

There are so many rares for warriors, yet little for mages.

The point that made on crusade is nice too. But I hope GM can change 1 or 2 of the crusade time to suit players from Asia.

Btw, are we here alone, dreaming among ourselves? Will our boss bother abour all the comments we've put? :(

Why adding new spells??! There A LOT of spells already that can be improved or made significant..

Mages few rares?? they have 4 rings, they can use all necks , 3 types of wands, merien shield, xrapier, a lot of manuals....

Pretty agree with the new spell, probably some new lighting spell that has 10% of chances to para the enemy? Btw, speaking of new spell, what is wrong with the "Hell Fire", "Scan", and "Sleep"? Is it activated yet?

There are so many rares for warriors, yet little for mages.

The point that made on crusade is nice too. But I hope GM can change 1 or 2 of the crusade time to suit players from Asia.

Btw, are we here alone, dreaming among ourselves? Will our boss bother abour all the comments we've put? :(

The crusade on Tuesday nights is good for Asia. We fought for a long time to get that crusade time changed, also the one on Friday is pretty good as well.

Also the reason why there arent "a lot of rares" for mages is because frankly, they dont need them.

Edited by Vampyr

Remove msshield wand, make paralize 45 seconds like it was made originally.

Enable the "Priest" class in hb, its very fun and will make ppl to start playing again.

-only 1 dk set for 1 character

-lower dk endurance (all parts)

-lower m shield wand PA

-delete createparty command (ppl abusing it in pvp)

whats priest class ?

Couple of other private servers used to play around with it. It varied what they were based on, ive seen some that were based on Plate Mages and others that were based on healing and what not. Most of the time they had "new" spells which used charisma instead of int.

Honestly, i rekon its a crap idea. Theres only been a handful of servers which have introduced new classes successfully. The only one that I can think of that was remotely good, was HB2 (Which Jaapy worked on and I was lucky enough to be a GM at) and it went all out with new classes, made restrictions for each class. Unless you go the whole way and make restrictions on classes they just dont work.

- Fast barrack is a Bad idea cause kill PL RAIDERS. If u want fast lvling, just increase the exp for some months and make a php for reseting exp on 140- players from web.

- Increase the minimum dmg of Baxe and GiS. Increasing the number of dices. e.x. Replace GiS 2d11 (2-22) for 7d3 (7-21).

- Makes pfm useless against Meteor Strike. If bouth hits of Meteors makes the normal dmg to a pfmed player, will see a lot of Meteor Mages around. Fire prot neck will be a wanted item.

- Makes armors from 160+ Players. Between goldie and Dk Endu. A 170+ skillfull war cant fight againts a 180 noob war cause the goldie armor will dissapear on a few clicks, dont have any sense..

- I like the Full RAID/SADE WINNER mode suggested ut supra.

Sry for my english... I do my best.

Mages do not need any new spells. It would be impossible to try to play agaist mage who has those spells. Its now hard enough to fight with skilled mage without good set even with pfm.

Mages do not need any new spells. It would be impossible to try to play agaist mage who has those spells. Its now hard enough to fight with skilled mage without good set even with pfm.

im agree... We dont need more spells. Just, makes pfm useless against meteor.

Well what I would like to see, not only with mages but with warriors is diversity. The lower int spells need to be made worthwhile. Blizz and BBH have everything going for them with no downside.

Much like Blizz has a freeze effect, Fire Spells need a burn effect and Lightning Spells need a shock effect.

Freeze = slow, Burn = extra damage over time? Shock = stun/1 sec paralyse perhaps.

Same thing with weapons. Hammers need to have lower damage but strip, Swords should be Medium damage but longer crit range and axes need highest damage with no strip and not as much range. There needs to be a reason to use each weapon, not just oh lets use BBH because we can buy it from BS and it rapes everything.

Well what I would like to see, not only with mages but with warriors is diversity. The lower int spells need to be made worthwhile. Blizz and BBH have everything going for them with no downside.

Much like Blizz has a freeze effect, Fire Spells need a burn effect and Lightning Spells need a shock effect.

Freeze = slow, Burn = extra damage over time? Shock = stun/1 sec paralyse perhaps.

Same thing with weapons. Hammers need to have lower damage but strip, Swords should be Medium damage but longer crit range and axes need highest damage with no strip and not as much range. There needs to be a reason to use each weapon, not just oh lets use BBH because we can buy it from BS and it rapes everything.

U are right.. This game needs really weapon + lower int spells upgrade.

its good that you people have so many good ideas, but somehow i get the feeling that these ideas are going to be wasted since it seems like this topic is being ignored, its a shame.

Enable the "Priest" class in hb, its very fun and will make ppl to start playing again.

omg no pls

omg no pls

+1

lmao at 45 sec para

its good that you people have so many good ideas, but somehow i get the feeling that these ideas are going to be wasted since it seems like this topic is being ignored, its a shame.

i read this topic everyday. dont forget who started it.

If u are going to say just stupid things, DONT POST.

You've had my application for years, I've got the experience (vast), I'm in the right timezone.

You haven't even promoted White up to do it, which you should have done a million years ago.

1) I really dont think u are trustable. Sorry.

2) i dont see white on this days, why should that help...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter is part of Nemesis History. I will add a new Event GM ONLY the day hunter asks me for it. I got my differences with him, but we are just Human and we can deal them.

Next on line OFC is Elgua. The only ALWAYS active and 100% trusted on BOTH servers. He have his Event[GM] on Arg already yesterday, and he is starting being familiar with high range admins. Needs practice. Which is doing.

Regarding the new Event GM, please make sure that he or she has no connection with players in game, or at least, not a close tie, just in case the GM might teleport his ex-comrades to abby and go for hunt. It have to be fair, and knows where the line is.

I'm so happy that our boss drop us a reply! It shows that he does care! XD

Yeah seriously, promiseland is now an empty land. LOL. Why don't we change the promise land to some total different place? Like having a little bit of centaur or lizards as rare creatures, and maybe adding an earth dragon in the middle of the map, just like ML with 2 HC? Or perhaps have a small place somewhere inside there that is surrounded with barriers, in order to let players to pvp (maybe adding some small annoying creatures inside).

Just some ideas :unsure: