Sign in to follow this  
DA-

Maynard Using Slyone?

ok if this is fair, then i withdraw my post.

but yes i understand tyrones situation and all.... but now maynard is playing this character... and i just wanna let all the GMs/players Know that.

ok if this is fair, then i withdraw my post.

but yes i understand tyrones situation and all.... but now maynard is playing this character... and i just wanna let all the GMs/players Know that.

lol :ph34r:

Not that I'm really playing atm. But the deal always was that char stayed for Tyrone, and to a lesser extent James only.

I'd be vastly disappointed if Maynard had access. That's not ok.

if i used slyone ares wouldnt exist

xD

IF you was useing tyrones char the char would not be no more in game, dont you all think we keep close eye on tyrones char and check IPs on the chars and yes i put chars as there not just SLYONE but Boy also.

it would not even come to the fact that there would not be aresden anymore. there would not be no chars anymore.

trust me when i say this tyrone dont only have the rule in this house that noone else is allowed on the chars, if he does anything and i mean anything wrong that i dont like i would have no problem in del them both and i told him a few times his chars will be del. i sit right behide the 2 computers they play on and trust me my eyes are always opened.

Sexy