Sign in to follow this  
SexyBitch

Faster Lvl For New Players Wanting To Come Back

HB Nemesis switched to Raid Mode!

60 Minutes Raid Time Setted Everyday!

Also Dummys Experience was increased and Barracks Higher level increased to 140 for a safer training because permanent Raid Days.

Should be able to lvl to 140 within a few hours at Barracks and train to 140 which will then make alot easyer in main towns with raid time.

If any higher lvls in game see new players or low lvl please past this msg on to them to help them out.

Sexy

Also Dummys Experience was increased and Barracks Higher level increased to 140 for a safer training because permanent Raid Days.

Should be able to lvl to 140 within a few hours at Barracks and train to 140 which will then make alot easyer in main towns with raid time.

If any higher lvls in game see new players or low lvl please past this msg on to them to help them out.

Sexy

Make a Dummy 100k exp ^_^

Nice job Sexy ;)

Sexy

nice job =)

nice job, altho u messed up 140+ leveling up... so far they had garden/dv/sw which were really cool places to exp, and lowbies could carry their items which are worth having zem from monday to thursday.. now people, especially mages between 140 and 180 are kinda screwed up. a friend of mine stopped playing for a while since he cannot even get a lvl without getting attacked... so, it's good from one point of view, but from another you're decreasing newbies chance to keep up with old players...

This is a sweet deal for people wanting to level with out grinding I strongly suggest take advantage of it unless your a pl raider of course. And do remember the dummies dont drop so your trading leveling fast for less chance at items.

gba: I can understand the argument about good leveling places now are sucking but remember there are a great many maps that you can hide on that no one and I mean no one goes to, you just have to look for them... ;)

Moreover, with this new raid setting, most finished characters are constantly raiding.

This makes training at certain spot easier.

For example ML has less amount of players seeking eks.

Yesterday I spent over 2 hours at ogres ares without being attacked.

At IB I trained without problems at IGS for a long time.

So, itrs true that garden and DV / EF, SW, will be troublesome, bute there are plenty of other places to train.

this is only Temp as new players and lower lvl players and the raid time was a problem so we had to come up with something for new players and low lvls.

we are also going to update the spawn rate of Ettins, we was thinking of putting back pit but that beings problems with itself.

so ettin will have more spawn rate.

Sexy

PS you have to understand raid time and barracks wont stay like this, this is only a temp fix for a while.

this is only Temp as new players and lower lvl players and the raid time was a problem so we had to come up with something for new players and low lvls.

we are also going to update the spawn rate of Ettins, we was thinking of putting back pit but that beings problems with itself.

Sexy

PS you have to understand raid time and barracks wont stay like this, this is only a temp fix for a while.

What you could do for the ettin pit, chuck 3 or 4 on the far left hand island of ML, along with annoying monsters like Ogres just a whole bunch of crap. People will obviously just lure the crap out but it will make it an annoying task. On top of that you will get some fights to control the pit. If you put a low number of ettins in there, with perhaps a timed spawn rate (much like the HC's in TOH3 which has a 1 hour spawn rate) which slows their spawn rate down you can control how many get killed.

Lets say put 2 ettins in the pit, both with a respawn timer of 5-10 mins. Thats only 12 ettins per hour that are killed. There would be more than that killed around the river every hour so it wouldnt mess with the drops THAT MUCH. It would still provide people an extra place to fight over as well.

Edited by Vampyr

Sexy

What you could do for the ettin pit, chuck 3 or 4 on the far left hand island of ML, along with annoying monsters like Ogres just a whole bunch of crap. People will obviously just lure the crap out but it will make it an annoying task. On top of that you will get some fights to control the pit. If you put a low number of ettins in there, with perhaps a timed spawn rate (much like the HC's in TOH3 which has a 1 hour spawn rate) which slows their spawn rate down you can control how many get killed.

Lets say put 2 ettins in the pit, both with a respawn timer of 5-10 mins. Thats only 12 ettins per hour that are killed. There would be more than that killed around the river every hour so it wouldnt mess with the drops THAT MUCH. It would still provide people an extra place to fight over as well.

Not a bad idea

Sexy

Sexy

Not a bad idea

Sexy

But not possible.

I asked White[GM] yesterday about ettin pit, and he also thinks a pit for ettins will mess the droprate very much and he is right.

Ettin droprate was made high because they are random. Making it Pit will bring out Cancels, ESWs, GBHs, Zerk Wands. Things we can not take risks i guess..Lowering the droprate forthem is also a lottery since the only way to test a droprate is with YEARS of testing!

I suggest to increase ettins Random Spawn than adding a pit.

Translate by Google:

to increase the respawn, there would be people at the same point in ml, and it would cause to be going round and round for a ek, sending people back to cities ... for my raid would have to lower the time, and leave it as it was before, but only "Monday and Tuesday" without raid, Wednesday, 15 minutes Thursday 30 minutes, and the remaining 60 minutes, say ... train and thus could have pvp trankila and satisfy all users, please do not destroy the nemesis ... not invent new things .. is cute as this, that the Dummys, and annoying, that much training in eating pl crits blizzards or more levels of people, and can now train in barracks quiet ... seems a little unfair ...

On the other hand ... people did not leave ... just want to see what's with the nemesis, if set, people left in the game and continue playing as usual, ofresca more things, or do something to return the users that are not Argentina ... but do not reach things that make the old people feel betrayed, or wrong, they had to eat a thousand problems to reach a dignified level, either 140 or 180 ...

Lastly I mean that they must stay calm as the nemesis, 200 users but not constant achievement, just because they were lucky, this is NEMESIS, give her batteries, and show that will stay stable, and people will return ... do not destroy this beautiful servers, as many would step to implement small changes ...

Espa?ol:

al aumentar el respawn, no tendrian a la gente en un mismo punto en ml, y eso provocaria estar dando vueltas y vueltas por un ek, enviando nuevamente a la gente a las ciudades... para mi tendrian que bajar el raid time, y dejarlo como estaba antes, pero solo "lunes y martes" sin raid, miercoles, 15 minutos, jueves 30 minutos, y el resto 60 minutos, por decir algo... asi se podria entrenar y tener pvp trankilamente y satisfacer a todos los usuarios, por favor no arruinen el nemesis... no inventen cosas nuevas.. es lindo como esta, eso de los dummys, ya molesta, por que muchos entrenamos en pl comiendo blizzards o crits de gente de mas nivel, y ahora pueden entrenar tranquilos en barracks... me parece un poco injusto...

Por otra parte... la gente no se fue... solo quieren ver que onda con el nemesis, si se fijan, queda gente en el juego, y siguen jugando como siempre, ofrescan mas cosas, o hagan algo para que vuelvan los users que no son de argentina... pero no lleguen a cosas, que haga que la gente vieja, se sienta traicionada, o mal, por que tuvieron que comerse mil problemas para llegar a un nivel digno, ya sea 140 o 180...

Por ultimo quiero decir, que se tienen que quedar tranquilos ya que el nemesis, no logro 200 users mas constantes, solo por que tuvieron suerte, esto es NEMESIS, ponganle pilas, y demuestren que seguira estable, y la gente volvera... no arruinen este tan hermoso servers, como a muchos les paso, por implementar peque?os cambios...

Cya!

turn that pit into a Mountain giant pit.... they dont drop very many rares, only gbh i think.... but they have good armor drops and bh drops... that way esw and cancle wont flood server

turn that pit into a Mountain giant pit.... they dont drop very many rares, only gbh i think.... but they have good armor drops and bh drops... that way esw and cancle wont flood server

thats a good point. Ill check them.

and they just dropped one in the past 2-3 days ;o

MG drop GBH, Merien plates and Shield i think.

It doesn't drops mass rares, but those 3 rares are way nice..

IMO, dont add MG nor Ettin pit. Look at USA...

Just rise SLIGHTLY the spawn rate, but please dont add a pit, dont turn this into a fruity server :D

Yes i think i agree with the pit i dont think it should be added i think maybe just a very little more respawn rate for them is well enough.

we will see how things go. maybe we just leave how it is i will talk with farjat.

Sexy