Sign in to follow this  
Divine

Email: "new Settings On Hbnem"

As an ex-player of HBNemesis, for my own personal reasons, I'm fairly interested in the 'new settings' on HBNemesis.

I read the full length of the Email, but I'm still finding myself wondering what was changed other than an unlimited raid timer?

I feel as if this is a benefit to the game.

Is that all that was changed? Disappointing. :-/

As an ex-player of HBNemesis, for my own personal reasons, I'm fairly interested in the 'new settings' on HBNemesis.

I read the full length of the Email, but I'm still finding myself wondering what was changed other than an unlimited raid timer?

I feel as if this is a benefit to the game.

Is that all that was changed? Disappointing. :-/

Ohh the email is on the air already.

Did u got it straight or as spam?

"New settings on HB nemesis" actually do his work...which was bringing back ppl like u!

The email sending process is just at 4% and i have fresh "old" fish again!

Lets see what happened with the rest 40k emails from neme 1 + neme 2 on the process.

I'm a fresh old fish! :)

:)

Theres not much to change at nemesis more than fixing Dkset system to allow only 1 take (wiping previous armor parts)

Just trying to bring old raiders back.

u can only take one DK set and its bound.

DK set has always been bound to the char but right now all chars on nemesis can take more then one time which should have really never been allowed,

we are thinking that to do wipe of dk set so that the players have only one set. thats all really,

we are still adding new things and always fix bugs as and when we find a new one but now so much work has been done on our files most bugs have already been fixed,

there is some new spells and few other little things that will be added as soon as all the bugs with them are fixed. so this will be new to nemesis.

and we are the only server that added the new map with dragons.

Sexy

DK set has always been bound to the char but right now all chars on nemesis can take more then one time which should have really never been allowed,

we are thinking that to do wipe of dk set so that the players have only one set. thats all really,

we are still adding new things and always fix bugs as and when we find a new one but now so much work has been done on our files most bugs have already been fixed,

there is some new spells and few other little things that will be added as soon as all the bugs with them are fixed. so this will be new to nemesis.

Sexy

Wait Wipe of dk set is wipe of sword and wand? or just the armors.

Sexy

Wait Wipe of dk set is wipe of sword and wand? or just the armors.

I think just armor

Is that the same problem that allowed people to gain DK Wand on their warriors without changing statS?

Sexy

plz dont wipe dk 15 weapons :rolleyes:

Sexy

plz dont wipe dk 15 weapons :rolleyes:

Now would we do that

no they are not whiping dk 15s , just armors x<d

dk wand on warrior is lame honestly xD

VIVA HB NEMESIS INTERNATIONAL :)

aaaaaaahhhh I almost got a heart attack when reading about the wipe of dk, I thought weapons/wands would be wipe also..

If im bmage i keep both i guess, right? I hope :D

Ill explain better:

I will wipe dk ARMORS only. Not weapons. So then u goys go and retake and the server will not let u take again.

This will made u have 2 dkweapons also, but who cares...

I personally think dk wand for wars is lame, that is a mistake we made long ago when we changed the system.

I cant wipe dk wand on wars if i dont set magestics from already upgraded ones back, and its a mess to do.

Anyway, this will not be today. Just soon.

--------------------------------------------

I need to know who got the email and who dont.

Have u found someone New (from old times) back ingame?

guys, it's just the armors...theyre not touching your wands or weapons

What was happening was, players were carrying around a spare chest plate and parts for pvps.

If it got low, they would just put on a new one.

' date='Sep 17 2009, 09:57 PM' post='282275']

guys, it's just the armors...theyre not touching your wands or weapons

What was happening was, players were carrying around a spare chest plate and parts for pvps.

If it got low, they would just put on a new one.

Exactly, no worrys. At the end u will have ONLY 1 dkset no losses on staf and weapon.

As i need to do it with 100% care, ill wait for weekend so i can recheck it like 20 times.

Look i got my DK wand along time before anyone else was given it for free..

Many ppl know this..

I was BH user..and I change my stats to get DK wand.. if the warrior wants to do this..i dont think its lame.

But handing them for free- was a bad move. And i lost many an angel upgrade on it.

Look i got my DK wand along time before anyone else was given it for free..

Many ppl know this..

I was BH user..and I change my stats to get DK wand.. if the warrior wants to do this..i dont think its lame.

But handing them for free- was a bad move. And i lost many an angel upgrade on it.

Same here.