Sign in to follow this  
Solrav

Protesting Against Hb Arg

guys do something fast because this is going worst every day....

for those ppl who said ye i ll go try NEMarg but i ll be back to INT in 1 week i think its time to come back now

i ve seen others server falling and this situation reminds me those servers a lot..

other thing that i dont understand is WHY non-arg ppl also went to NEMarg...u love args or what??

BTW i am arg and i still here i wont abandon the ship

calm down 80 ppl on isnt low for a server , a bit low for nemesis but its playable !!! u need 120 with 40 args afked???

is 80 with all playing , almost all L)

Ok i going to post this once and once only Nem Int will not die in any means way of form do you think INT has been around for 6 years just to die i dont think so i think you should all have a little heart in what the owners have done for this game and a little more trust in us all.

there is things that is going on that you dont know about and i would never kill INT and i know fajat feels the same.

so for a few weeks we are a little low on players on INT maybe use this time to get your maj points and other things up untill what will be done will be done.

IF you think the admins of this server are such that we would just open a next server and kill this one you dont know the admins thats worked on this server for the last 6 years and held it together though good and bad time its still here and more work had been done on the code then you could ever image.

how do you all know what is going to happen i sorry seeing these post over and over again and not putting your trust and surpoort in the staff thats run this server for the last 6 years is very upsetting.

Sexy

Finnally Sexy said it!

Guys, JUST STOP CRYIN!!!!!! Int will be back, and will be back better than ever! in the mid time, u can go, train in peace, get majestics, get some rare! no pvpin? no fights? well most of the server doesnt like fights!!! just hunts! oh wait, NOW all of u want to fight and make pvps? LMFAO, chill out, be patience, and INT will be back!

I will stay in int. And yes, yesterday an event was made, and i got ROAM, well someone said: "bad luck u got it now that sever is dead", and i said "well, we'll see what happens in 2 weeks"

Rise and Walk INT!

Tell you guys a secret the INT server is not no where near death... and that is all I can say.

USE THIS time to get Majestics and some good items while the Massive pk/ek wars are away from there.

Ok i going to post this once and once only Nem Int will not die in any means way of form do you think INT has been around for 6 years just to die i dont think so i think you should all have a little heart in what the owners have done for this game and a little more trust in us all.

there is things that is going on that you dont know about and i would never kill INT and i know fajat feels the same.

so for a few weeks we are a little low on players on INT maybe use this time to get your maj points and other things up untill what will be done will be done.

IF you think the admins of this server are such that we would just open a next server and kill this one you dont know the admins thats worked on this server for the last 6 years and held it together though good and bad time its still here and more work had been done on the code then you could ever image.

how do you all know what is going to happen i sorry seeing these post over and over again and not putting your trust and surpoort in the staff thats run this server for the last 6 years is very upsetting.

Sexy

plz dont be sad , ppl just afraid because they LIKE ur server and everything u are doing here ...

if ppl wouldnt be happy playing nemesis they wouldnt complain.

Numbers are going back up slowly now.

I sended a massive spam to nemesis 1 and 2 ppl.

If u guys are not inside now doing number it isnt really effective.

100+ players last time i loged in :D

following sexy's directions i did 7 majis and i got AN ARMOR DROP (note: my average is 1 armor drop for every 15 majis, ofc it was ns drop but its something xD)

If u guys are not inside now doing number it isnt really effective.

Exactly, if you want Int to raise it would help if you log in and play... Players who might come back will not stay if they log in and see 60 on only.

I was playing, raiding, eking and i havent see any of those who complains here or at the others topics.

Actually i've been raiding all day since i got home from work. It has been so much fun! So much activity even though there was events at the same time.

23 EKs in 1 day ;)

Edited by Krede

Actually i've been raiding all day since i got home from work. It has been so much fun! So much activity even though there was events at the same time.

23 EKs in 1 day ;)

well i hope you all had fun today i done alot of hours of events i think 3 events total and the last one was 4 hour event so i think you should have all walked away with something nice well i hope so and i had my little helpper with me.

Sexy

23 EKs in 1 day ;)

well i hope you all had fun today i done alot of hours of events i think 3 events total and the last one was 4 hour event so i think you should have all walked away with something nice well i hope so and i had my little helpper with me.

Sexy

I will add also, because i know we all DONT TRUST much on your little helper, he cant use createitem. And he is with sexy on a side ALWAYS, so dont worry.

And Hunter, dont worry, noone replaced u. Theres no way to replace Hunter. We are just taking extreme measures to survive this transition days.

Yea, dont make me firewall outside IPs on arg server PLEASE!!!

you would block non args from playing hb nem arg? oO

Its not part of our plan but if it come down to it there would be no problem in doing it. but thats not what we want we have bigger things in mind will just take time to put all in place and this is the start of it.

so give us time to make things work and stop thinking INT will die as that wont happen

Sexy

Yea, dont make me firewall outside IPs on arg server PLEASE!!!

you would block non args from playing hb nem arg? oO

No, i will not private people from choosing. I can do it in 3 minutes, but i dont think its right.

Its just i am VERY sure the arg host will sux..

i think we should just merge the 2 servers( including char and items). this isnt even a side server. this is just moving the helbreath server to argentina so that it will bring in more players in argentina. i'm sure farjat wasn't expecting this but you literarilly killed helbreath nemesis. especially for those people who spent their time since first day of nem2 to get their full hero and their items, they spent years of their LIFE to work their way up in this server and now it's worthless because nobody plays so whats the point, it's like a single player game now. as a usa player i don't mind getting high ping and lag as long as theres a large player base i can play with. but for me to start from scratch is just too painful for me. i'm sure many players feel the same way. so farjat and sexy please carefully "consider" merging the servers because as of this moment, helbreath nemesis INT is a ghosttown..

Edited by Demise

My fathers are on vacation time and i am at his house. Here i cant play!!!!

I need some raid in ares!!!!! and Sexy Events!!!

Hunter u are unreplaceble. ;D