Sign in to follow this  
Solrav

Protesting Against Hb Arg

Hi all. Ive been playing HB nemesis for some time now, have gotten to know many a ppl as well as made friends. But obviously because i dont pay for the server or for some other reason unknown HB nemesis arg was created and it absolutly killed everything and anything on the original HB Nemesis.

No more friends, no more aresden, no more elvs, no more anything. Well i think others should speak up who arnt in fear of being banned/muted/or kicked off these forums and speak thier minds about what they think about HB argen.

Dont be scared to voice your opinions about this situation. You have a voice, even if you didnt PAY for HBnemesis Int (what its being called after this abomination of arg was created), you still told others to come here and play, made friends here, hunted for hours on end, EKed a TON to earn your full heros (even if it was scorp raiding *cough* *cough* Marclorc)

These ppl should care that even tho they themselves programmed nemesis, payed for it, advertised. Word of mouth travels far more faster and greater then any amount of money or time anybody spent trying to get nemesis situated. If HB argen is the way nemesis is heading, i think the ppl who stayed here and helped make the original nemesis what it is now should be offered some kind of compensation to join into the new server. I have no idea where any of this is going or anything.

But NON ARGENS< YOUR TIME TO SPEAK IS NOW!!!!

for me it?s more fun play hb whit 400 pll than keep fh mr/hp 200%

friends, ares-elv they are in hbnemARG ...go there or stay here and kill the same guy over and over....or quit hb or w/e....who cares...

Edited by trulala

im argen and i never liked the idea of another nemesis arg server... so ur last sentence is wrong =X

i would glady play an arg server ( im sick of high ping), but its just im too lazy to start from 0 :D

im argen and i never liked the idea of another nemesis arg server... so ur last sentence is wrong =X

i would glady play an arg server ( im sick of high ping), but its just im too lazy to start from 0 :D

Same here and ping is awfull for me to play on nem arg, and taylor stole items on neme int, so now I have zero intrest to play.

Edited by Raquzz

well lets see, im not going to Hb arg 1 because everything is in spanish and im american, 2 the only friends i had on nemesis are still here anyways, and 3 stupid idea, stupid server, nemesis original will always be #1 in my heart, items or not.

Closed.

well lets see, im not going to Hb arg 1 because everything is in spanish and im american, 2 the only friends i had on nemesis are still here anyways, and 3 stupid idea, stupid server, nemesis original will always be #1 in my heart, items or not.

u are not welcome at nemesis arg anyway.

Bye forum account.

All of u can still complain, reopened. Solrav just Isnt have rights here.

i really think that nem int was starting to egt a decent numbers of people on, that was until

nem arg opened

face it, we get 70 people on at regular basis, a week ago 70 were afk and 70 were on playing

ive played since nem1 and i really think opening a side server was a pretty bad idea for the real server,

how about opening more raids for hb int, since we are ALL so packed with items

GM words

"raiding time will be expanded once more people join"

our population # rose in nem int, to a solid number and no changes were made,

my point is do SOMETHING to make hb int more pvp than pve to attract pvpers

Ok I hate actually siding on this one but I will say this is temporary Remember you got the Oceania crowd, the Europe guys and the Americans they all play hb nem int. This week and probably next week they will be going over to HB nem Arg to take a look at it, By them going to look this in turn will drop the server population for a temp time not forever!!!!

Now is the time for those Dedicated to Keeping HB Nem Int alive to pull out their MSN Rollodecks call all the people who they have on there to come back, It is time to advertise you your face book friends that You play Nemesis Interational and drum up support.

Crying fowl at this point will not fix this situation, Getting the Population of INT higher then the Population of ARG will.

Got old buddies from the Helbreath International and Helbreath USA servers contact them tell them about dragonia, tell them about the balanced game play tell them this server is not much of a grind and is not fruit.

But please dont bitch and whine if your not going to do something about it.

Ok I hate actually siding on this one but I will say this is temporary Remember you got the Oceania crowd, the Europe guys and the Americans they all play hb nem int. This week and probably next week they will be going over to HB nem Arg to take a look at it, By them going to look this in turn will drop the server population for a temp time not forever!!!!

Now is the time for those Dedicated to Keeping HB Nem Int alive to pull out their MSN Rollodecks call all the people who they have on there to come back, It is time to advertise you your face book friends that You play Nemesis Interational and drum up support.

Crying fowl at this point will not fix this situation, Getting the Population of INT higher then the Population of ARG will.

Got old buddies from the Helbreath International and Helbreath USA servers contact them tell them about dragonia, tell them about the balanced game play tell them this server is not much of a grind and is not fruit.

i recruited 4, and all are going to another server because of lack of players

tbh i have some problems with arg server:

- It splitted up nemesis population

- Im lazy to start from 0

- Personally, i find an arg server population SUXOR (i played many args/chileans servers, and ppl used to suck, not only at skill, also in the way of acting)

- I was expecting that only arg population would leave int (argenlandia wasnt planning to leave it, so i didnt rly care), but now i find out that most players quitted o.O

possible solutions IMO:

- Change host of neme int to arg. Arg players would join nemesis, yes american ppl would complain and get bad ping, but if we could survive like 7 years with it, why u cant?

- Let arg server grow, let ppl get heros/sets, and then move 1 char from each player from int there(id gladly join arg server if i get Gimlin with his items moved there, as i said before my main problem is that i dont have same time/energy to train as before, dun care if i have to wait 1 year or more)

Natural Selection has a massive Oceanic player base. I logged on in what is usually a prime time for us and noone is to be seen, they are all playing HB ARG.

Im giving it a week or two to see what happens hopefully they all come back.

Also Ive tried recruiting my old friends back, as soon as they looked at the HB Arg situation they said no.

yeah.. im from asia and i did try to get my nem1 friends back to int svr.. they went to the int web and saw players online : 20 .. they thought i was kidding with them .. :(

I play from Oceania region- I speak spanish, so I dont mind the HB Arg server..

The thing is, my ping here like most asian/oceania/european region players is already worse than Arg players..

** I dont know why so many Arg players cry about the ping. Its good..its better than most..

In arg server my ping is really bad compared to them- really bad.. But i would rather play with bad ping then play on an empty server.. I dont care how many times i bump or die like a noob... (which hasnt happened much - to be honest)

I will play with 400 ppl online - because its fun and thats what HB is all about- fun .

- I agree with Gimlin.. Either take the whole INT server and base it in a GOOD host in Chile/Argentina/Brasil - whatever

This will make the Arg players happy.. and they are alot of players..

OR

- Tell us now that we can keep hunting here and playing on NEMESIS INT.. and make a date for merging the two servers together and we can take 1 account over to HB Nem Arg server, with our a items..

Arg ppl get NICE PING - the rest of us here on NEMESIS INT will get our characters and items..

Its kinda fair..and there will be 700 ppl online..

Edited by Guerrero

or just start again, like everyone......

args ....lost rare items too.....

only gimlin crying about that....the other just play and have fun .....

Edited by trulala

or just start again, like everyone......

args ....lost rare items too.....

only gimlin crying about that....the other just play and have fun .....

I did start again.. in hb nem arg.. with higher ping than all arg players... just like NEMESIS INT..

We all have higher ping than arg players.. (but you guys refuse to acknowledge that and act like youse have the worse ping on the server- but its one of the best pings behind USA and Mexican players)

Edited by Guerrero

lets put this way.....

we are 300+ and u r all together (usa/europe/etc) 100+

why make a server in other country than arg?......

all u can stay in INT server....

I believe that some other professional server is starting soon to get the abandoned USA/europe/Oceanic players, atleast i've heard pretty much rumours. All they did is to wait things like this to happen.

lets put this way.....

we are 300+ and u r all together (usa/europe/etc) 100+

why make a server in other country than arg?......

all u can stay in INT server....

So what you're saying is- forget everyone else .. and make arg players happy??

--

Personally - I dont mind either way what happens.. My ping is higher than most players in any server.. and I will play the server with the most people.

Im sure, hb nemesis int will die for about few weeks. Arg people gone to they arg server. Now we have 30-60 ppl online at int server. For about few weeks new polish serv will be oppened. Most of polish people go there because they dont want play with 30 ppl online.

And I think the rest will decide stop playin because that have no sense without people.

HUGE GRATULATIONS for people who decided to oppened hb nenemsis argentina and killed hb nem international.

Edited by 69!

Im sure, hb nemesis int will die for about few weeks. Arg people gone to they arg server. Now we have 30-60 ppl online at int server. For about few weeks new polish serv will be oppened. Most of polish people go there because they dont want play with 30 ppl online.

And I think the rest will decide stop playin because that have no sense without people.

HUGE GRATULATIONS for people who decided to oppened hb nenemsis argentina and killed hb nem international.

Its not only args who have jumped ship, its pretty much everybody.

oohter day i was thinking.. so hbnems int now have on max 100 players.. and then i go look at hbnem arg page and i saw 350+ players on i was like wtf.. and i tought that even with my ping 270 on arg and 170 on nem i think i would rather play on arg, imagine crusades with 400 people :S and heldeniens and raids.. the most players on thast i played was 200+ on nemesis int at sades or heldeniens and i think was awsome.. atm nem int donnt have much players on.. i just keep playing there because of my items and offcourse sergia and ramona, but i will be playing hbnem arg to becayse 350+ people on is awsome :/ and then i dunno :S i know i have more 100 ping on arg btu i think 350+ people worth it

omg guys ... if u - polish will leave it wont be good for both sides ..... u should stay here at nemesis...

poland server wont stay as much as nemesis in any way.

polish wont get high ammount of people and u will make final damage to nemesis. u wont have fun there and here aswell if 30 players will stay.

p.s. int isnt dead yet. but hb arg made a huge dmg its for sure.

p.p.s. farjat told in his announce earlier he wont open args if about 25% of int population will leave

he has no chances now coz hb arg became amazing in few days.

Edited by Muxa