Sign in to follow this  
itachi

Nemesis Int

Shhhhh Dont tell anyone i stay at INT also ^^ so INT will have best sweety female GM well to think about it i am the only female gm. only other female was Dream Hmmmm i just think about that MORE Females needed i say we need famale power ^^ Shhhhh dont tell farjat :)

The only problem with that is, like farjat has been pointing out, the current host is RELIABLE. Theyve been working well. You dont fix what isnt broken.

valid point, but u would never get anywhere if u just settled for what u already had.

nothing lasts forever anyway so preservation is at best a bit redundant and at worst pretty futile.

Thats what i said.. no1 listen :S

opening arg server will make hb nemesis FALL !

and guess what.. ?? thats just what happend. nice job admins

u ppl are talking nonsenses...

when u see 70 players on... its because those 70 r playing...

before nem arg open... server had 120 on... with almost 50 player AFK.

now... those Afker... are playing arg.... no big difference imo.

arg is teh success

int will now become something different to attract a different sort of crowd

overall, nem will grow. this is a good thing.

True both servers can go different directions eventually one may be sade centered and the other heild centered or just flat out EK centered. Or who knows maybe one of the Two will become the PVM server with everyone hunting abby once a week.

I would say both servers are thriving and give them a couple months they will equalize then start growing further and further apart in what they are.

But neither will Die, honestly this was the best move possible at this time, the Nemesis Servers will dominate all other helbreath server out there.

You guys just need to be patient. Stop worrying about what might or might not happen, and just play the game.

People come and go, we lose some old blood and gain some new.

Just give it time...things will work out, eventually.

As the Admins have said several times, we WON'T let Nemesis Int die.

So...SHHH! Enjoy the easy hunting while you can. :P

Easy hunting? All we can hunt with that number ppl on line is IW/ HC/ DD/ GG nothing more ;p.

Easy hunting? All we can hunt with that number ppl on line is IW/ HC/ DD/ GG nothing more ;p.

Right now there has been alot more events and players are joining together to have fun at events. as players have said give it a little time and let things settle down.

Sexy

Right now there has been alot more events and players are joining together to have fun at events. as players have said give it a little time and let things settle down.

Events are always good, i realy like more the server now, because on week days when i play hb i think.. what to do? just can hunt >.< and sometimes rare fights in ml or ib.. now it pushs me more to hb since we can alwayys raid and have fights.. i realy enjoy it MORE with this new things..

Events are always good, i realy like more the server now, because on week days when i play hb i think.. what to do? just can hunt >.< and sometimes rare fights in ml or ib.. now it pushs me more to hb since we can alwayys raid and have fights.. i realy enjoy it MORE with this new things..

u can always ask me for pvp