Sign in to follow this  
itachi

Nemesis Int

Well, I'm going to go ahead and take a stab at prediction.

The international server will now dwindle on a small player base of 40-90 for a long time. It will comprise of people who refuse to move to the Argentina server, those who play casually and don't care either way, the people who like to pretty much just hunt for items, and those who don't want to start over again.

The major problem you are not thinking of is the market of new players, especially from the United States. Most people from there would not even think of picking up a game that looks this old. The only remaining people are the ones who come back every once and awhile for nostalgic reasons or because of friends in the community. I tried bringing one person here that I didn't already meet on this game. He quit in the first week and pretty much mocked it by saying "Yeah, gonna go blizzard some slimes...."

International may as well be taken down, because you're not going to get much new people to come there. People just aren't going to pick it up like they do in Argentina.

right now there is only 15 ppl online nem int server very sad. most ppl in usa that are not already familiar take one look and would say this game is "outdated" and probably wont even try it.

its true..

most people in the USA who would even think of playing this type of RPG game.. play World of Warcraft

everyone else plays 1st person shooters (COD, halo, etc.)

Are you guys really retarded?? Look at you, HB arg is open for a couple of days and you bunch of no-lifers already started crying, protesting and so forth.

SNEAKY MERGING 2 SERVERS AFTER 3 MONTHS???? As if no-one would notice extra zwands, kblades, xel items, awesome sets etc.

its not stupidest Vampyr its an option to bring fresh blood to neme int.

Arg server had 349 ppl mins ago..and server isnt opened 1 week yet.

Let farjat tell us about this.

Bring fresh blood? You arent listening. If we item wipe the server what is stopping everyine going to Nem Arg? NOTHING. Noone is going to choose to play Nem INT if they have no items with 60 people online if they can go play Nem ARG with no items and 300 people online.

Pretty simple. 99% of the time, item wipes signify the death of the server.

when nem1 was wiped it was that 1%?

lolz

Did you notice how long it took for the original Nem 1 player base to return though? A lot of the Nem 1 players did not come back. Also, back then it was the only choice. There were no reliable servers around.

Scat, Sexy and Farjat told us the server will not down till the last player quit.

I will not quit Nemesis. For me is not Arg or Int is nemesis.

I did play Arg cuz i want to make the guild for the my guildies in Arg, but i will play nemesis and train with my war. Its true there isnt lot of ppl on but wen this server was exp 1 no 1 plays. Then with the new x25 exp all starts again. Its a matter of time like elguason said that this is gona be 100+ player.

Its gonna be bored but nemesis will pass this.

You know this kinda reminds me of the Abbadon / Apocilypse split, Everyone and their mother ran to Apoclypse server played about a week then came back to abbadon where they had their good chars and all their items.

Apoc was suppose to drain people off the main server instead it was pretty much a ghost town for quite a while.

Now mind I have not been there in a while so I dont know if they closed appoc down and went back to just abbadon but it would seem likely.

oh btw I logged in for my 3 little levels today and yes there were 72 active connections to the server doing a /who

So dont panic people will come back because of their stuff, and if HB NEM ARG has to increase drop rate / xp rate to try and keep them it will be fruit in a week. And one think I do know is Farjat Hates Fruit.

So ride it out guys it is the "oooh shiny" syndrome that is all it is.

Hmm now if it were reverse I would say we were test beding for them, but that does look bad.... If Arg gets all the updates and we get nothing then it can be looked at very poorly. Good catch on that one.

Scat, Sexy and Farjat told us the server will not down till the last player quit.

I did play Arg cuz i want to make the guild for the my guildies in Arg, but i will play nemesis and train with my war. Its true there isnt lot of ppl on but wen this server was exp 1 no 1 plays. Then with the new x25 exp all starts again. Its a matter of time like elguason said that this is gona be 100+ player.

Idem.

Im playing Arg at the moment.

When everyone comes back to int... ill come back too.

We all have awesome chars + sets here... At Nem Arg... we r all crying for gold... not everyone has gold to repair or buy a knight plate mail... who wants to play like that? :S

Idem.

Im playing Arg at the moment.

When everyone comes back to int... ill come back too.

We all have awesome chars + sets here... At Nem Arg... we r all crying for gold... not everyone has gold to repair or buy a knight plate mail... who wants to play like that? :S

I do :wub:

And guess 300+ other people too ^_^

Edited by locobans

how come the HB Nem arg is version 3.88

and on int nemesis we are still version 3.77

Just curious.

Differences:

1)Arg needs 100 Int to get dk staff. DKset command Saves, so cant retake. (can be done just because empty server)

2)Gold is Half.

Basicly is the same, we NEVER use the same version number just for security. And we always need to go up. Basicly int will have unpair adnd arg will have pairs.

how come the HB Nem arg is version 3.88

and on int nemesis we are still version 3.77

Just curious.

Differences:

1)Arg needs 100 Int to get dk staff. DKset command Saves, so cant retake. (can be done just because empty server)

2)Gold is Half.

Basicly is the same, we NEVER use the same version number just for security. And we always need to go up. Basicly int will have unpair adnd arg will have pairs.

Ty...i understand perfectly :)

Thank you for explaining Farjat.

now ther is south america dedicated, int could maybe moved away from america, perhaps to UK or germany, both have good connection and are central globally so would improve some better ping for many people =]

now ther is south america dedicated, int could maybe moved away from america, perhaps to UK or germany, both have good connection and are central globally so would improve some better ping for many people =]

Agreed.

The only problem with that is, like farjat has been pointing out, the current host is RELIABLE. Theyve been working well. You dont fix what isnt broken.

The only problem with that is, like farjat has been pointing out, the current host is RELIABLE. Theyve been working well. You dont fix what isnt broken.

Exactly

100+ ppl today ;)

Yes i know :) and thats not arg coming back to INT as they are still playing there.

INT will never die and players need to put trust into the staff thats doing this.

you dont know everything thats going on behide the reason for this but we would never kill INT.

Sexy