Sign in to follow this  
itachi

Nemesis Int

Promote Hb Nemesis International on facebook, talking with friends.

Do a wipe so alot of people will start on Nemesis International. It's the time.

2cents

do 3 or 4 us$ of facebook adverticing also!

I started today with us$20/day on facebook and us$33/day on Google adds.

Guys i got 480 Visits on 1 day adverticing for us$ 20 already. IT WORKS.

i STARTED Fb+Google for int server also Now. But any of u can add more!! My credit card have limits!

We were so happy with neme int with 200+ ppl for sades :( . Args got some delay ye, but never to be called a big lag issue. If that would be the case then non argenladia would get fh and stay playing like they did. Kinda sad that we lost what we loved :o :( :( . Ashley will be sleeping until old players comes back to the good days :blush:

If farjat decide to do a wipe on Hb Nemesis International alot of people will try it out pretty sure of it. Altho server has alot of rares and sets already.

Its the time for a full wipe and start from 0 as Hb Nemesis Argentina.

farjat 4 friends of me started today on nem int.

Forgot to say my ping to arg server is 370ms and here int just 130ms (im still lagged tho).

ROFl if you wipe, im definitly quiting. i wasted alot of time playing HB nemesis int, have NOOOO intension on trying a server where aregs not only strong in numbers but also have better connections now as well?!?!?! thats a big ole 2-13 for me. There needs not be a whipe, i honestly think that if there are seriously 300 players on HB arg, farjat should do a sneaky merge in about 3 months xfer everything over to 1 massive server, than HBnemesis will prevail.

Think its a little dumb to just straight up bail out on us americans that have stood strong with HBNem for so long like they dont even care about what we think, seems to only be targeted towards the Args which i see unfair. Args had a huge advantage on HBnem Int, had mass items, and power in numbers constantly.

Its ur guys server and whatever, but there isnt 1 single decent HB with diverse ethnecity like HBnem Int was b4 this dumb arg server idea.

Now we all sitting around with are dam thumbs in our *censored* like we got abadoned here, because i REFUS to play on a server thats targeted towards Argens being #1 like they ALREADY were on HBnem Int.

Agreed with you about we spent so many hours on nemesis int already but something has to be done.

Arg server have atm 348 players online. Tried my ping already to argserver and its even worse 311ms so impossible to me play there even if i wanted . Wipe would be last chance to recover nemesis population. Fyi im playing here since day 1 when exp were (x1).

Well, im gonna stick to nem int, unless there's really a good reason to quit. Im still standing behind my suggestion about the wipe. Would open a possibility for the new people to become "the best" aswell. Would also suggest that you could lower the exp rate alot, but these kinda suggestion's would require poll's of some kind.

Promote Hb Nemesis International on facebook, talking with friends.

Do a wipe so alot of people will start on Nemesis International. It's the time.

2cents

A wipe is the stupidest idea ever,

The people who have stayed here, are here because they are sick to death of starting over. If you wipe it they have lost their reason to stay here.

lol i had FH and 2 dk15 on nem1 and they wiped it.. i dealt with it

as much as some people would never like a server to be wiped, eventually u get so many items and rares and FH's it becomes stupid.. just like HB USA

anyway i Doubt wiping would bring more people to hb nem int.. arg were a large part of hb int population (1/3 - 1/2) and alot of them obviously want to play a server with less ping and 3x as many people (i would too)

not much you can do.. args have a better option to play right now

its not stupidest Vampyr its an option to bring fresh blood to neme int.

Arg server had 349 ppl mins ago..and server isnt opened 1 week yet.

Let farjat tell us about this.

Ive started a protest against nemesis arg under the general topics forums, please post you opinions there and help us here at HBnemesis Int protest this abomination.

Ive started a protest against nemesis arg under the general topics forums, please post you opinions there and help us here at HBnemesis Int protest this abomination.

nemesis arg isn't and abominatio, go to play it with high ping like we us have been playing in the int, south america can't have a server with good ping? why is that an abomination?

No need to protest Arg and here is why, that server will draw Argentina And Brazil and maybe Peru players they have to share the same forums with the INT crowd. Which means they play the Arg then get curious about the INT and come to INT if they get better pings simple as that.

If you spread the word about HB NEM INT it will not fail and will not die. And Honestly if the population of INT can double after maybe 1/4 of the total population leaves for HB NEM ARG then what was so bad about it. NOW IS THE RIPEST TIME TO TELL YOUR FREINDS ABOUT US NOW IS THE TIME THEY WOULD HAVE HALF A CHANCE WITH OUT THE SHOP CAMPERS EVERY WEEKEND GET THEM TO COME and watch things get even better.

BTW sexy if you can get the Population up to 500+ Stable on HB NEM INT I may consider putting in a Resurection Request on the WARLOCK. ;)

I am player of Brazil, the nemesis arg have 600 ping and international nemesis got 250 .. I will continue playing at international .. course, now with 60 players this boring :blink:

Bring fresh blood? You arent listening. If we item wipe the server what is stopping everyine going to Nem Arg? NOTHING. Noone is going to choose to play Nem INT if they have no items with 60 people online if they can go play Nem ARG with no items and 300 people online.

Pretty simple. 99% of the time, item wipes signify the death of the server.

Edited by Vampyr

Bring fresh blood? You arent listening. If we item wipe the server what is stopping everyine going to Nem Arg? NOTHING. Noone is going to choose to play Nem INT if they have no items with 60 people online if they can go play Nem ARG with no items and 300 people online.

when nem1 was wiped it was that 1%?

lolz

when nem1 was wiped it was that 1%?

lolz

I didn't play nem 1 but i guess that at that time there wasn't a good, reliable, 300+ ppl on at all time server to go to... Now there is.

It really sucks for ppl who spent money buying chars and/or items, for the rest... is just a game :D:D

When neme1 was wiped there was no neme arg, that is why it survived, if you wanted to play a great server the only option was neme int.

---

Max. Players Today: 201

---

Neme arg has opened 4 days ago, players are always excited with a new server, a new opening, that is why you can see 385 players there.

Just give it some time, those (at least those who are not from argentina) are going to come back to neme int.

Do you think they will stay there with a worse ping than at int? when at Int beside having a better ping they have their items and hero?

I saw some arg players there who i know from others servers or some old friends, they are really skilled (a way better than anyone who you have seen in 6 years here), and they have almost no delay there!! Those who are not from argentina (delay) will get owned so hard that i dont imagine them staying there.

The only players who we could lost are some(not all) of the Args (from ares and elv) who moved there, the rest i dont think so.

Stop assuming Int is dead, going to close, or need a whipe, or farjat is racist (wtf?) or w/e... And stop spreading rumors!! Players whisp me to tell me : "a friend told me that... "

It has happened 4 damn days!!!! give it some time.