Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Argentina Server Opening.

This is at Friday 20 hs International Server Time.

i am releasing a full installer only for ppl.

This is Helgame only, try not to pass to players so they all get the full one. But it works good with Neme Int folder also.

its 13 mb cause it have some paks inside. If this way cames OK this will be applied to Nemesis Int also, with other fixes i am testing.

Helgame.exe

nemesis international : ? Players On Now: 97

nemesis arg : ? Players On Now: 248

arg server is really good , newer saw that on international !!!

nemesis will live always but it will be arg nemesis , bb int

Looks like INT is slowly bleeding all over the place.

At this time we usually have 160+ players on.

Yeah I would hate to see HB NEM INT go down. If it does I will probally be done with HB all together, really cannot be bothered working from the bottom...AGAIN.

Yeah I wouldnt object to much to that... I dont care about the ping ive played with shit ping for years, but Ive worked so hard, spent so much time to get my character where it is, I dont want to leave it behind.

Something its true, this hours are not the ones with more users online. But al through out the day, leaving aside the sade, the average online users went down (for what i sense)

Maybe becasue of the new sensation of the Arg server, or maybe people did really quited to play the other server..

So i say, i hope this to be temporary if not, bye bye HB

OK the server its not closing until /who less than 20. I dont mind paying it.

Everyone of you just go and spend 3 or 4 dollars Each to set announces to www.helbreathnemesis.com on facebook or google AdWords. They charge like 0.03 cents each person that ENTER the link...

Just check this systems and do it yourself, they are 100% easy to follow. Ask what u need on this topic...

If we want new blood, they need to know we exist. I am testing this on the arg server. Used only 20 dollars on facebook to check if it works. Who knows...But im doing something...

I will have feedback from this working good or not in 3 days...

I dont suggest outside people to go to Arg Server...It is working great now. But i am 10000% sure this host isnt even the shadow of what here is.

DONT COMPLAIN, DO SOMETHING!

Change HB int nemesis host to europe and every1 will be happy. (expect americanas)

Then I would come back to nemesis right away. I hate to play servers with +100 ping, sure its still playable but when mass ppl on u just get mass bumbs.

This one is good suggestion.

Change HB int nemesis host to europe and every1 will be happy. (expect americanas)

Great Idea!

I almost get the same ping from arg as from int. (Around 120 and I'm from Amsterdam)

168 nemesis inter

360 nemesis arg .....

Latvia

europe host is a great idea for us but not for stuff ..

i think it will be too hard for them to deal with it taking in to a count they are all busy with args

p.s. i dont think europe host wll change a lot , it can cause a bigger dmg to server coz even those 90+ players arent all from europe...

p.p.s. nemesis int had much harder times earlier and time will show all , just its a huge difference between having troubles in 20 players server(like 5 years ago) and loosing control on a great server which was built for a long time with a hard job.