Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Argentina Server Opening.

actually, hb int is having about the same number of players as before, 150~200, only arg that has a HUGE number, because lots of args plays hb and most of them were serverless

actually, hb int is having about the same number of players as before, 150~200, only arg that has a HUGE number, because lots of args plays hb and most of them were serverless

not really, u should remember that in hb int, there were a lot of args players in elvine ( from hachis/high HB) who quitted, so now we are way less players in elv, and also there were tons of low lvl goldies args in both ares n elv that i dont see anymore

anyway i guess if we survived exp1 times we could survive now, but i dont feel like hunting like then :P

Posteo en castellano.

Calu.. no entendi bien lo que dijiste que tenemos que hacer. Explicame en castellano porq en realidad... nunca me fijo en esas cosas del HB Top no se que mierda.

No... i dont feel like hunting or training anymore...

Posteo en castellano.

Calu.. no entendi bien lo que dijiste que tenemos que hacer. Explicame en castellano porq en realidad... nunca me fijo en esas cosas del HB Top no se que mierda.

No... i dont feel like hunting or training anymore...

(I explain to him the same i posted before in spanish)

Basicamente les dije que en lugar de quejarse que gasten 3 o 4 dolares cada uno en avisitos de facebook o google aDsense...te cobran 0.04 centavos de dolar por cada uno QUE ENTRA al bannercito...

No es lo mejor del mundo pero al menos es un intento. Yo programe uno para el argentino ayer..en 3 dias lsdigo como rinde y si lo hacemos aca tambien si vale la pena.

Pero evidentemente prefieren hacerse los ofendidos que gastar 3 dolares!

Eso lo entendi... solo que no se donde esta ese banner

Ademas de que no tengo facebook yo =(

Google Adwords cobra por gente que ENTRA al link tambien y no sale nada...

this is Basically the EXAMPLE, the test i am making, if works i will do more, and U guys should make also...ALL COUNTS....

Basicly i setted a campaign with a MAXIMUN of 20 dollars/day for 3 days.

i offered facebook 0.04 us$ cents for each person THEY MAKE CLICK MY BAN.

They exposed the little banner 232.289 Times. 99 people clicked on the banner.

Sounds as nothing. But basically 99 people viewed the site for less than 4 dolalrs.

There on the screnshot, i setted 2 different adverticed, 1 for mans and other for womans, with different messages. U guys can Segmentate it as u wish.

This is facebook, All big sites have this kind of things, like google or youtube. U guys can choose.

IPB Image

Tbh I, personally, lost my intrestest to HB when the new server opened. Heck, I even saw my old guild in HB nem Int going there, and they are mostly europeans. We know that HB arg is gonna kill INT, but HB arg will be biggest priv server out there.

Good for args, but me As a european player, cant enjoy this situation.

Thats why I have made a decision to move forward to different game.

Tbh I, personally, lost my intrestest to HB when the new server opened. Heck, I even saw my old guild in HB nem Int going there, and they are mostly europeans. We know that HB arg is gonna kill INT, but HB arg will be biggest priv server out there.

Good for args, but me As a european player, cant enjoy this situation.

Thats why I have made a decision to move forward to different game.

Yeah I logged on yesterday to find out half my guild has gone over as well, they said they are merely trying it out but who knows. I think we have one arg in the entire guild.

Igual calu... nadie esta criticando tu decision. Porque aunque nos pese... fue la mejor decision.

Solo nos pesa que el int se muera despues de tanto tiempo.

El Arg es un exito... y te felicito por eso. No me voy a quejar sobre eso... igual, estos 4 o 5 meses no voy a jugar mucho.

Host inter whrs the arg are hosted and DONE! ;)

Not quite.

...i am 10000% sure this host isnt even the shadow of what here is.

Host inter whrs the arg are hosted and DONE! ;)

Not quite.

...i am 10000% sure this host isnt even the shadow of what here is.

just wait and see...

Btw google+facebook ads seems Working...DO IT!

I cant do it on english with a good impact cause my english sux as marketing...But i dont have problem paying it if someone design the campaign for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i CAN deal with 3 servers, but what i CANT deal is EURO Prices.

sad to see this

i will stick to hb int till its dead (hopefully not )

starting a new server is a nice idea but i prefer fighting every kind of player( koreans european , etc ) :)

HB Nem Int players do not panic, what your seeing right now is the LookieLoos going to look at the new Shiny server they will come back and things will equalize out not to mention if the default language on one server is Spanish and the other server English your going to have new players who first find HB Nem Arg who speak only English learn about HB Nem Int via the forums and come in to our server. It is like this with every major Change Everyone Rushes to take a look at it and other aspects of the game are forgotten for about one to two weeks. Ride it out and stop panicking about it. Just Remember the Lower server load on HB NEM INT means less lag which means in turn better game play. Over all I see HB Nem Int loosing only about maybe 1/4 of its true population when it is all said and done. Same thing happened with HB Int when HB Usa opened for those that dont remember. HB Int Recovered.

I am going to try this server, my ping is about 250

How can I ping hb int so compare the 2?

And farjat is their a way to get everything in English while playing this server? Or is it all serverbased?

stick to int guys, kelbhen is partly right, now every1 is trying out the arg server, in some weeks we will see who is staying there and who is not

stick to int guys, kelbhen is partly right, now every1 is trying out the arg server, in some weeks we will see who is staying there and who is not

look at darrio using his head, cute :wub:

on topic:

ill stay with int until it dies

id like to see Sexy's n Scat's opinion about this, havent seen them around this topic yet

PD: less than 90 players on at arg's afternoon =/

Neme Arg got 300+ on all day. Its Temtetion.

If u want to kill some 1 in neme int u will run all across ml ib dv and u are not going to find no 1.

Over the 90 on in the server 45 are afk on wh or shop. The rest are hide on Garden or in some place i cant find it. Its boring run 1 hour and dont find any ares.

In arg server always u can find some 1 to figth. Thats fun. Anyways i will not leave Int and i still play but if all of us bring new ppl to the server will more boring.

Try to bring new blood to the server and it will be more fun.

id like to see Sexy's n Scat's opinion about this, havent seen them around this topic yet

PD: less than 90 players on at arg's afternoon =/

Sexy words was "go for it hun". Dont think they dont know, they know.

------------------

English client for Arg server can be added easy. But will not add from a beginning. I still have a card to play over Int server...

------------------

Tonight at midnight i will have references on how the adverticing on google and facebook worked on Arg Server. They SEEMS working (check hbtop50) so i guess after this i will start a campaign Miself for Int Server...

But i still being the only one trying to do something and not just complaining.

------------------

And i will repeat it for last Time.

Arg Host ISNT theplanet, u guys can feel it well now but it have nothing to do in stability...Argentina have GIANT problems with international connections....