Sign in to follow this  
Svafnir

Crafting Bug!

A few minutes ago, i tried to do ms18 neck.

I gave mstone and ms16 to a frien (onairam) for him to make it. The problem came when ALL the items, except a gold nugget, went erased. For what I understand and for how it worked 'till then, only a few (3 items) go deleted. And also the last item introduced in the vessel went deleted o.O.

So, what the hell happened here?

I expect answers from staff please, i need to know what happened.

My friend made a ticket, but i wanted to post for everyone to be cautious when crafting from now on :S

Thanks.

EDIT: Moreover, a secs ago, my friend (onairam) tried to craft again and his HB went off suddenly. Not DC, not LAG, it simply quited from game :S. Maybe crafting went bugged

No messing up. The Ms16 was put last.

It flawless in the case they didn't fix it. So thats why im still wondering what happened.

I wouldn't create a ticket and a thread to whine about something if the fault was mine :S (moreover if logs can (if they) show it)

No messing up. The Ms16 was put last.

It flawless in the case they didn't fix it. So thats why im still wondering what happened.

I wouldn't create a ticket and a thread to whine about something if the fault was mine :S (moreover if logs can (if they) show it)

your friend screwed it up and didn't wanted to tell you, cause ull be pissed

do it urself next time ;)

i have this problem b4.. wat skin ur using now? same as the tablet ... i put all 4 parts together.. i press gugugugu... but end up come out nothing.. i guess is ur skin problem maybe..

i have this problem b4.. wat skin ur using now? same as the tablet ... i put all 4 parts together.. i press gugugugu... but end up come out nothing.. i guess is ur skin problem maybe..

onairam players who try to make an MS18 had the original client without any modification

(probably one of the few who have original and standard nemesis client), the thing is, if they fix that bug is ok, but why eh lost all of 6 items, that never happends and nowhere says that should happen,

LOL u made me laugh so hard..

i think the bug is not fixed.. anyways id try to keep my Hb all original guyz.. ;)

The crash thing:

You are using the wrong ingredients and it's crashing. Take out a crystal or add one, etc .. use the correct ingredients and it will not crash.

-I know this from a long few months trying to craft some crappy df necks..and I couldnt.. then when i tried a dm3 (after sooo long cos i got a better one)..i realised what I was doing wrong with the df necks..

The missing items:

Your friend made a mistake when he put them into the vessel , or he simply isn't your friend and he stole your items..and told you this chive and you believed it.

The crash thing:

You are using the wrong ingredients and it's crashing. Take out a crystal or add one, etc .. use the correct ingredients and it will not crash.

-I know this from a long few months trying to craft some crappy df necks..and I couldnt.. then when i tried a dm3 (after sooo long cos i got a better one)..i realised what I was doing wrong with the df necks..

The missing items:

Your friend made a mistake when he put them into the vessel , or he simply isn't your friend and he stole your items..and told you this chive and you believed it.

He is 100% reliable no chance that this lying, and if it means missing the 6 products you were using the crystal as well, when I try to do dm+5 without the crystal I just did it and told me what was wrong I was getting nothing but, anyway he did a ticket open to report what happened to wait any revision or staff response

original spanish post:

el es 100% confiable no hay chance de que este mintiendo, y si le desaparecieron los 6 articulos significa que estaba usando el cristal tambien, cuando yo intente hacer dm+5 sin el cristal simplemente no me lo hizo y me dijo que estaba mal lo que estaba poniendo nada mas, como sea el mismo hizo un ticket informando lo sucedido abra que esperar alguna revision o respuesta del staff

Que raro man... ami nunca me paso eso... y eso de que se borra todo porque falto poner algun ingrediente cualquiera.. porque no pasa nada..

Tal vez puede ser lo que dijo orlan primero.. y si no es eso cagamos ta bugiando!

Gracias por avisar.

si me permitis opinar... hay dos opciones.

1 . tu amigo se equivoco y puso el neck en otro orden... y se quemo.

2 . le salio y te mintio.

de todas maneras.... calu una vez dijo q el bug [de q nunca se quema si lo pones al final] no es 100% seguro. que lo probo un monton de veces y cada tanto se le quemaba el neck.

cuando se te crashea el helgame es xq tenes algo raro. no hay tantas vueltas...

Buenas a todos/as!

Yo estoy 100% convencido que coloque el neck en ultimo lugar (si no fue asi me hare cargo como corresponde y me encargare de conseguirle nuevamente el neck), pero ante la cantidad de items perdidos, ya que siempre fueron 3, y los posteriores cierres del programa durante el craft de otro neck fue que genere el tk (seria bastante tonto de mi parte generar un tk si me quede con el collar ya que facilmente puede ser comprobado por cualquier integrante del staff HB). Si la respuesta al mismo es que efectivamente lo coloque al final y fallo porque el bug no es 100% seguro veremos con Fede como hacemos, si es porque me equivoque, como dije antes, me hare responsable por el error y buscare un nuevo neck para retribuirle dicha equivocacion.

Saludos

Mariano

OHNOES ! this is a serious bug !

we should REALLY fix it back so last item won't disapear !!

oh, wait... that's the original bug, the item didn't disapear while it was suposed to disapear if you are unlucky...

well, hereby I announce the crafting bug officialy fixed, so stop wasting time on putting your DM4 or MS16 last in the vessel, it won't work, only LUCK will help you :)

Enjoy the game, play fair, not by abusing bugs !

OHNOES ! this is a serious bug !

we should REALLY fix it back so last item won't disapear !!

oh, wait... that's the original bug, the item didn't disapear while it was suposed to disapear if you are unlucky...

well, hereby I announce the crafting bug officialy fixed, so stop wasting time on putting your DM4 or MS16 last in the vessel, it won't work, only LUCK will help you :)

Enjoy the game, play fair, not by abusing bugs !

i like this (facebook way)