Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

2 Vs 2 Pvp Event Sunday

Sunday, August 16th, after the Heldenian, we will have a 2 vs 2 PVP event

Here are the guidelines and rules

FORMAT HAS BEEN CHANGED SO PLEASE READ!!

Because of time constraints...(Sunday after Heldenian we have 200 players+ in game)

The FORMAT of the pvp will be changed.

We will start out with an Aresden Free for All event

All aresden vs All Aresden

The last 4 players remaining are allowed to progress to

1- pick a partner

2- proceed to the 2 v 2 event

Then we will do all Elvine vs all elvine..same thing

pick the last 4 players who are left alive

they choose a partner and move to the final 2 vs 2 event

The rules for the FREE FOR ALL are this.... NO RULES

no rules for the town-wide free for all

bring what you want, use what you want, cast what you want

When we move to the 2 v 2 portion of the event, the following rules and format will apply:

- Players pick their own partner..

- the Event will be in the arena.

- The winners will receive a Kloness Esterk or a Kloness Blade. the winning pair can decide to share the prize OR I will do a food game for those 2 to determine the owner.

- Here are the rules for the Event

-* no activation weapons unless the pair youre facing has activation weapon

- no PFM or PFA, no invis(spell, pot, scroll), no AMP, no defensive spells like GDS, etc, No GH no create food

- You can ZERK

- *no slates

- *no resu wands

- You can use any jewelry, armor, weapons, wands you want except where noted otherwise*

- you may not cast while the fights are going on, or interfere in anyway. You must watch the fights and not become disruptive or insult others who are fighting. Anyone who cannot stand and wait for their turn without being a nuisance to others, will be sent out.

- If you DC, recall on connect and continue fighting. If you DC and cannot connect back, youre out. DO NOT ask us to TP you and start over. We wont.

- The winning pair, is the team with the last person alive

- Please be a good sport and show good sportsmanship. No extreme trash talking, cursing, insulting

- GM staff has final say and we can change the rules, add to the rules, delete a rule, as we see fit.

Questions? leave them here and I will answer.

If I forgot anything, let me know.

PLEASE translate this into your language so that we get as many players participating as possible.

ALL GMs!!! PLEASE try and be available to assist at this event. You can enter on your player, and we might need you to fight with someone who doesnt have a partner also. Thanks, guys, youre the best.

The winners will receive a Kloness Esterk MS20 or a Kloness Blade....

You mean Kloness Wand or Sterk?

u say u will try 2 match up mages vs mages and war vs war... id like it random.

Like GM's just pick 2 random people then tell them 2 get there partner's,(reguardless of your build) Instead of trying 2 match up people.

Edit: P.S Imagine how long some war vs war fights could go on for. A couple 130str vit wars vs another set of 130str vit wars, both with hps sets... No one would die lol

He's been saying Kloness Esterk or Blade...so I changed it to say that. :P

He's been saying Kloness Esterk or Blade...so I changed it to say that. :P

You never know, might have created a new esterk that can also cast magic :rolleyes: lol

after heldenian theres usually 180-200 players on... this event will take ages to end if ppl use sets o.O

I would much rather the prize be Kloness Axe rather than blade, theres already a Blade in game, why not get a an axe out there and mix up the classes a bit?

Completely agree with Exec. I would highly recommend you have 2 arenas with people fighting, and split each arena in half so that there are 2 fights going on at once. **this may cause problems, may have to make use of near all the arenas** Then have a separate arena for people waiting to fight. Just a suggestion.

Severe problem here too. No pfm and amp but shields are allowed? Why does this server hate warriors... I would recommend no shields.

I dont think that favors mages, ma shield ftw =D. No shields would make it faster tho

Severe problem here too. No pfm and amp but shields are allowed? Why does this server hate warriors... I would recommend no shields.

I dont think that favors mages, ma shield ftw =D. No shields would make it faster tho

let's see how long ma sets last with 2 mages abing them... NOT VERY LONG

Well thats just ignorant, you cant inflict damage while wearing a shield, unless you plan on rapier'ing them down. Warriors cant pfm but mages can sit there and with tower and mshield. Maybe you can do those rules for mages v mages, but if a warrior is involved he should be able to pfm, or there should be no shield.

are hero set allowed?cause FH hp for war or mage is high so easy for them to owned for dk war with no fh...

should be equal no hero set...just a suggestion

are hero set allowed?cause FH hp for war or mage is high so easy for them to owned for dk war with no fh...

Thats ridiculous. Next thing you know people will be complaining about rares.

Thats ridiculous. Next thing you know people will be complaining about rares.

They already did that when Hunter first announced it in-game earlier today. :sleep:

Yeah !! U r so right... and dont allow DK15 wands...

hahahahahahahhahah

No we were arguing for activations, if some items are allowed I think all should be. GM staff please reconsider either allowing pfm or no shield.

I think activations are fine if both teams have an activation and before the fight they agree they can be used like the last 5 v 5 PVP event. Shouldnt need an activation anyway, its 2 v 2.

Well thats just ignorant, you cant inflict damage while wearing a shield, unless you plan on rapier'ing them down. Warriors cant pfm but mages can sit there and with tower and mshield. Maybe you can do those rules for mages v mages, but if a warrior is involved he should be able to pfm, or there should be no shield.

...and I agree with this. Otherwise its just going to be a mage dominant event.

See thats the problem though, you are allowing some items but not others. Quite frankly a SB or ie neck would have a bigger effect on the outcome of a 2v2 fight over an activation item, maybe we shouldnt allow IE necks or SBs....

See thats the problem though, you are allowing some items but not others. Quite frankly a SB or ie neck would have a bigger effect on the outcome of a 2v2 fight over an activation item, maybe we shouldnt allow IE necks or SBs....

There is no amp aloud so you can mim, you think ie nek or sb would change the outcome as much as a x item atacking a mimed person

P.S i say no mim, would be pretty lame 2 use in this event.

OMG!!!! Stop bitching about the damn thing: "no hero set", "no SB", "no shields", "no mshield", "no MIM"...

Why dont u just go out there naked and fight just with hand attack? Oh wait... "no hand attack either, that would be unfair for those who doesnt have 100% hand skill"

Cmon ppl... just play the damn event and have a little fun

nice event, but as a war with no ie neck and low HP..id really like PFM to be available if mages are gonna be using shields..

if no shields.. then at least two wars without much defensive rares can have chance. Im talking like two random 180 warriors might want to join.. they might not have much more than an emmy and a statted BH or something..

these guys dont stand are chance if the mages can shield..if they go up against two mages they will be totally humilated.. and 1 mage and war would easily beat them.