Sign in to follow this  
Stang

M Shield Wand (require Int)

Your talking about an iscolated case where the mage couldnt cast cuz 2 wars smacking him, along with maybe the best MR set ingame cuz whiteangel has no life. My guess if it was 2 mages, vs them it would have been a different story.

agreed

but still proves my point

for example in mass fights every1 aims the mages unless theres some noobie wars around

i play both wars and mage :(

mages overpowereD? why they get attacked at first in mass fights?

and even if they are why dont u just make a mage if they are so godlike. comon it s ur choice which char u gonna do.

wars got advantage of hunting ever tried hunt frost with mage without mp set or go garden?

is easy with war and u can stay there all day without repot.

and mages can run and write jajajja hmm but if u know how to run with war u can escape blizzes.

it s not that hard.

actually yes i think there should be sth done in pvp like hp was lowered before.

but mages arent overpowered they just got another preference in game.

fhs war > fhs mage

and mages wont get more def in game ever than def 50 neck max tower and mshield

but waqrs get easy mass sets like ma mr ip neck

lol i'd say do not remove mshield because that would just make game more and more 1v1, you can make rulez in pvps that you will not use m shield / tower but in mass fights you wouldn't see many mages fightin 1 or 2mages v mass wars if their not allowed to use mshield & tower because if they cast and like 4 wars crits same time and mage has no mshield + tower thats dead from full hp :o