Sign in to follow this  
Iblis

Getting Dressed In Pvp Lol And Other Stuff

for the record i know what every1 going to say blah blah Noob just cuz you dont have all those sets la la la. Wel STFU

Swinging a BBH for 4 hours constanrt in a pit and not brakin a sweat??? evern the most highly tuned warriors arm would get abit tired NO?? some sort of swinging take stamina away Not alot but noticable??

how is it that you can be getting chased by 5 players cast spells in armour! then while running as fast as you can somehow open your bag and get changed into a diffrent set of armours in record speed changing time???? why isnt there a damage time like recall and invis scrolls?? Makes sence really

Delete M.Shield wand <--- Delete. a stick that makes u harder 2 hit??? -_-

tower shield increase to 100 str? would be harder carryin a tower shield on your arm than wearing plate anyway dont you think???

Mages casting circle 10 spells in armour???? wizzards wear cloth robes! they are scolors the term battle mage died when lvl cap was increased to 180, since then all mages are battle mages with no disadvantage. Armour should have a spell fail %

DELETE PL! as the helbreath comunity is already fairly small why split it in half??

those sugestions would eliminate solo pvpers who take on 10 ppl at once! i wont take away there pvp skill ability. but is it all skill or just taking advantage of very stupid flaws in the game????

i know every mage would be up in arms over these SUGGESTIONS and that is only what they are . but it would effect warriors too when swwaping sets and casting zerk n pfm ect would having to think before a fight what armour u might want to equip be so hard????

thers not 1 thing there that dosnt make sence is there really?????

it makes sence it takes time to get changed

it makes sence a tower shield is as heavy as plate

it makes sence swinging a wepon take stamina

it makes sence Armour add a chance to fumble a spell as it is heavy and resitricting

it will be fun 2 see responces of some people :)

Yes! Helbreath needs realism!!! YES!

Let's force all character to have breakfast or they will be grumpy -> spells cost more mana then.

All monsters need sleep right? So between 23:00 and 7:00 all monster go away. All maps are empty. During winter (1 december - 1 march) all monster go into hibernate sleep!!

And let's add, in addition to hunger, the POO-STATUS! Once a day you feel the urge to take dump! If you don't, you miss all the time! And we should introduce a new building for this: the bathroom!

And let's face it, we should delete Iblis. Who calls himself Iblis IRL? No one, so also not in HB! -_-

Yeeeeeej!

I dunno about you Jaapy but I use the POO-STATUS twice a day.

from december the 1st to March the 1st ill be on the beach.. call back up in RL guild chat..

from december the 1st to March the 1st ill be on the beach.. call back up in RL guild chat..

Someone knock down your sand castle :lol:

I think that when warriors tries to hit some1 with bbh, which weights a lot, and in plate its very hard so swing it. So what if we make change to hit urself with it?

lol i knew id get that type of stupid reply dunno y i posted. its easy to shoot down shit like that isnt it ? why dont you try do somthing me constructive instead of browsin fourms to up ya posts [.......] :rolleyes:

Well the suggestions you gave were mostly based on the argument of realism. The suggestion would make HB more realistic. But since when should HB be realistic? It's a fantasy RPG game, it is hardly fun to roleplay real life.. right?

So it was just my way of saying realism in games is ridiculous. You know..

Anyway, no need to cuss.

Helbreath needs some changes, but some ppl think any change is = a fruit server...wich im not agree, i think HB can improve some concepts, for example Dragonia was a great upgrade

Yes! Helbreath needs realism!!! YES!

Let's force all character to have breakfast or they will be grumpy -> spells cost more mana then.

All monsters need sleep right? So between 23:00 and 7:00 all monster go away. All maps are empty. During winter (1 december - 1 march) all monster go into hibernate sleep!!

And let's add, in addition to hunger, the POO-STATUS! Once a day you feel the urge to take dump! If you don't, you miss all the time! And we should introduce a new building for this: the bathroom!

And let's face it, we should delete Iblis. Who calls himself Iblis IRL? No one, so also not in HB! -_-

Yeeeeeej!

I like ur idea, and how about put liches and demons in ML, Towns in Halloween