Sign in to follow this  
Belv

Ares Sc Pit

really needs to be moved. its ENTIRELY too close to safe zone, enables people to go pick off a couple noobs then get right back to safe. in comparison to elvs sc pit which doesnt enable that.

Both towns have advantages over each other.

Its easy for elvine 2 run scorp pit then run bak 2 lml but, its also easier for aresden 2 block exit of d1, and more places 2 get people boxed in d1

yeah u see lots of players called d1 full heros ... :lol: seriously how can u see that has any relevance?

yeah u see lots of players called d1 full heros ... :lol: seriously how can u see that has any relevance?

Cant tell you how many times while raiding ares i go 2 retime and d1 is boxed/blocked. But i was just using that as an example 2 show that each town has pros and cons.

In d2 the third cy pit is very close 2 ares d1 ent, but takes forever for elvine 2 get there. So ares can train there in peace.

Each town has pros and cons, if u dont like ur town... switch

Stang+1

Dung ares lets you make a box with 4-5 maybe less and you can block the roads with only 1 summon unlike elv.

Torana you should camp more to get fh faster. :lol: i got 4 eks yesterday camping my own city :wub:

eather way yes both towns have little advantages. one thing i would like to suggest. is make more pits to assist mages. their is only one decent scorp pit with lots of exp in ares and thats in ares. i used to play hb usa and they had a rudy pit in ef that was perfect for mages. so just suggesting maby a rudy pit or 2 some were. just so we can spread out the mages a little. because the last 3 days the scorp pits have been full with at least 4 mages all the time. with people attacking everyones lures. its kinda pure madness. just trying to help control the ammount of reports you get in regards to the scorp pits and lures being attacked. its kinda hard for people to do when theirs 4 people in pit looking for exp :D

eather way yes both towns have little advantages. one thing i would like to suggest. is make more pits to assist mages. their is only one decent scorp pit with lots of exp in ares and thats in ares. i used to play hb usa and they had a rudy pit in ef that was perfect for mages. so just suggesting maby a rudy pit or 2 some were. just so we can spread out the mages a little. because the last 3 days the scorp pits have been full with at least 4 mages all the time. with people attacking everyones lures. its kinda pure madness. just trying to help control the ammount of reports you get in regards to the scorp pits and lures being attacked. its kinda hard for people to do when theirs 4 people in pit looking for exp :D

no offense my men but pits/ changes made in hbusa are probably the last thing to do to have a succesful server

every 1 or 2 weeks they get a super drop from etiin /mg pit, rudolphs give them MASS exp and drops in safe zones (rh/ef), etc etc

Cant tell you how many times while raiding ares i go 2 retime and d1 is boxed/blocked. But i was just using that as an example 2 show that each town has pros and cons.

In d2 the third cy pit is very close 2 ares d1 ent, but takes forever for elvine 2 get there. So ares can train there in peace.

Most scorp ek's die in 2-3 crits, or 1 blizz.

Aresdens boxing their own d1 to kill noob 180 elvs that raid is quite different than picking off helpless scorpers.

Logic has failed you sir.

Good day!

Most scorp ek's die in 2-3 crits, or 1 blizz.

Aresdens boxing their own d1 to kill noob 180 elvs that raid is quite different than picking off helpless scorpers.

Logic has failed you sir.

Good day!

Kill noobs get pots and eks, kill 180s get zems and eks.

Each town has pros and cons like i said, logic never fails me