Sign in to follow this  
Alright ---Juggs

Bai Bai Nemesis

well apparently my little brother got me a 2030 ban, came back from upstate to find my char Juggz banned until 2030 =S (already explained full story to gm's)

was planning on quitting but not in this matter, well have fun guys, was 3 years of fun Nemesis ^_^

great server and great players

have fun fellas ^_^

i think my little brother banned him by accident

HAHA that one owned XD! well if players have "little brotthers" why gms cant have to!? :P

its always someone's brother

sry :D

<3

its always someone's brother

sry :D

<3

Tsk tsk...bad jaapy! I'm gonna tell mommy on you! :o

I'll miss ya Alright, it's been nice playin with ya while we did. Have fun in the real world!

Have fun playing World of Warcraft....

scammer.... :angry:

first of all this is a big misunderstanding and second of all im trying my best to get your items back, even though i really dont need to

true

ty Juggz for taking responsibility in transfering the items back well i understand that it wasnt u who scammed me and it looked that way at the time since i got logs check....

Now we need Marclorc unbanned to get my other items back from him aswell

juggs is a sound guy, and I would take his word on anything. too bad ur brother fked u over like that. gl tho man

so naive some of you ppl are. why would he give his "brother" drago's pw. it was obviously another friend who logged in from another comp/diff ip. get wit it ppl. he's just trying to cover his *censored*.

so naive some of you ppl are. why would he give his "brother" drago's pw. it was obviously another friend who logged in from another comp/diff ip. get wit it ppl. he's just trying to cover his *censored*.

first of all im human and im noy perfect, i dont have pro memory so i write down passowrds on a paper

anywho looks like im unbanned, i didnt scam anyone, so you can all stop calling me a scammer >.<