Sign in to follow this  
adax

What Is Rep?

REP is short for reputation. You can, at any one time, have a maximum of 10000 REP and a minimum of -10000 REP.

REP influences just the following:

1. You get bonus damage for each Kloness item you have equipped. To monsters as well as players.

2. You get bonus damage for each Righteous item you use in a physical attack. This bonus is only applied if your enemy has negative REP and the bonus damage is based on how much negative REP your enemy has.

That's it, nothing else can be gained from REP. Rumours about it affecting droprates or luck are not true.

I believe I have explained REP (especially how the bonus damage works and is calculated) in more detail already in the past. Feel free to search for that particular post.

Rep is shorthand for reputation. It is essentially how people think of you, the kind of character they believe you embody, as well as your general integrity.

Rep is shorthand for reputation. It is essentially how people think of you, the kind of character they believe you embody, as well as your general integrity.

Yeah that was its intended use. Doesn't really work like that in game however.

No one mention this to TS yet, You loses 10 rep whenever you became criminal (Killing someone from your own town).

I'm not really worried about rep personally. There isn't many klone around and i haven really seen anyone using righteous.

I'll just recall when I see one which I haven met any yet. :D

-320 rep.