Sign in to follow this  
Nindax

Choose Where You Want To Recall

When u cast recall, let there be a small pop-up windows with the different choices of recallpoints in town.

@Jaapy, you remember the portals from HB2? when you cast a portal somewhere you get a pop-up windows where to choose where the portal goes. This time I dont have a screenshot / pak file ;)

no more wasting 5 mins going to the recall point you want !

I think it'd be great.

There are downsides to it though... I mean, from the "original" point of view. For example if one were to go afk at a portal & when coming back, would find him/herself surrounded by enemy summons... if the player'd recall & it won't go as expected, he might end up right back there & get killed. I mean, it's a serious long shot, as there are guards & whatnot, but it's not out of the question..

By me it'd be okay. I guess it's up to the local perfectionists :D.

There's also the issue, that when someone tries to recall from an ambush or something, they still might end up dead if a window pops up for them & they won't be sent to town immediately, but have to take time choosing the spot..

i love the idea and thought this should of been implemented a long time ago.

i think there are 2 ways of doing this.

1. you cast recal, you are sent to the revival zone and then the pop up comes up where you can choose what tp you want to goto.

2. you cast recal and you dont actually recal until you pick what point you want, you can get hit in this time, but it wont cancel your recal.

i love the idea and thought this should of been implemented a long time ago.

i think there are 2 ways of doing this.

1. you cast recal, you are sent to the revival zone and then the pop up comes up where you can choose what tp you want to goto.

2. you cast recal and you dont actually recal until you pick what point you want, you can get hit in this time, but it wont cancel your recal.

i like getting set to revival zone idea, now when ppl set up hunt, it'll be "meet at revival zone" :x

There's also the issue, that when someone tries to recall from an ambush or something, they still might end up dead if a window pops up for them & they won't be sent to town immediately, but have to take time choosing the spot..

No more fast recall out of battle.

or just make it that it follows a rule

like 1st u get to bs 2nd to ch 3d to sc etc

Anyone else like this idea? I do...

or just make it that it follows a rule

like 1st u get to bs 2nd to ch 3d to sc etc

Anyone else like this idea? I do...

I love this Idea :D

Sounds good but I would like to know how it would work? Like u get list where u want to recall? or u recall to place where is different pads and each of those recalls to different pad in town? Or what was ur plan jaapy?

Discussed yesterday with jaapy and we found out the way jin described it was the best option.

An option:

First recall = close to shop/bs/wh

Second recall = close to ml?

third recall = close to ef/rh whatever

Fourth is the other recall (cityhall)

In this order you will always recall