Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Bugs Bugs Bugs Help!

i get error if i try to view latest posts on forum. also if i have full bag and want to buy arrows i need to drop a pot (or something else) and then i can buy 1x10/100 at a time, then later i must pick up the pot. bf is overcrowded

Confuse Language spell aint work.

Nizie pit in DC is broken. At beggining everythin is fine, but if u start to kill em, they aint respawning anymore, or only 2 of em respawn.

Confuse Language spell aint work.

Nizie pit in DC is broken. At beggining everythin is fine, but if u start to kill em, they aint respawning anymore, or only 2 of em respawn.

mm isn't it so that now more HC spawn and then u need to kill HC in order to nizzies spawn, i'm not sure if this is ment to be so tho.

bug--- when someone else withdraws from party it will say "you withdrew from the party".

bug--- party gets bugged and my list will show the same person twice, not allowing me to add more.

bug--- is you put the dm,ms,rm ect. you are trying to upgrade at the end of the list in crafting you cant lose it.

bug--- when you get hit right before or after you cast, you continue casting but cant target anything, freezing you.

hope these helped :D

bug--- is you put the dm,ms,rm ect. you are trying to upgrade at the end of the list in crafting you cant lose it.

Why in the hell was I unaware of this! Could saved me tons of meriens.

Why in the hell was I unaware of this! Could saved me tons of meriens.

Because it was a bug, and it's fixed now anyways.

you click on pretend corpse, if it works and someone hits you with physical damage you can still take damage.

In your screen you will be not be able to move and they will keep hitting you.

you click on pretend corpse, if it works and someone hits you with physical damage you can still take damage.

In your screen you will be not be able to move and they will keep hitting you.

and if you dissapear the monsters can still see and hit you.

I had this occur to me today, i was crafting and I made an ms16.. anyhow, so i didnt know what else too make cos im saving mstones for other things and I took a chance on a df20.. and my HB client crashes. It happened 3 times now in a row..

i think this is a bug, because i have stock configs of the game.. and never happened too me before.. ever.. till today.. Not sure how I can craft this and I'm gonna continue to play around with different things until i can work out what it is..

====

hice un ms16.. y tenia varias mstones, tonces tome una chance en hacerme una df20 - aunque vale cayampa - pero sirve aveces.. y me crashea el HB cliente.. 3 veces paso..y ya no se ke hacer..cambie hasta el crafting vessel.. nada..

puede ser bug.. toy pegado ahora porque no se que onda, pero tratare de resolverlo solo.. si no puedo posteare otra vez

grx.

chug pots fast then your last pot becomes transparent.

It is transparent and you cannot chug it. It still takes up space in your bag.

You pretend corpse with no monsters around or in screen. If a monster comes it is as if you are not logged into the game. The monster will ignore you and not hit you whether it be by a physical or magic attack. It will just keep walking away. If you stop doing pc then it will go after you.[[Only works if there are no monsters chasing you or if theyre not in screen.]]

You pretend corpse with no monsters around or in screen. If a monster comes it is as if you are not logged into the game. The monster will ignore you and not hit you whether it be by a physical or magic attack. It will just keep walking away. If you stop doing pc then it will go after you.[[Only works if there are no monsters chasing you or if theyre not in screen.]]

thats nota bug