Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Bugs Bugs Bugs Help!

Hello Guys.

The staff is behind fixing lots of Bugs, we want to release something like a Mass Minor Bug Fixing on the next version, and then, a big Update, with some new toys.

Nemesis History have showed the best way of making a better server is having some feedback. We are old and our memory is dead, but we still have the players which always have good memory when is Complain time!

What i need, is u guys to tipe here ALL BUGS WE HAVE.

Bug means things that are not working right, not things U will like to be added/changed.

Example of Bugs:

Detect invi and MiM doesnt work if a GM is around (same as when a civilian was around)

Ppl ABUSE "no enter enemy building" to block building access.

Str Angel "max load" bugged when unequip ++ angel

Int angel spell loosing when unequip (should loose when uneqip only, but should not need to rebuy it)

----------------------------

We are wondering and looking what are we forgeting. please Bugs only, no updates or droprate shits.

Also if any coder around want to suggest fixes ideas, feel free.

PLEASE DO NOT OFF TOPIC. (2030)

thanks.

Hb Nemesis Staff

Party bug. Sometimes i can't /createparty or join to any party => cant leave from party which ive been before and which is dead now.

Relogs, /deleteparty /whitdrawETCparty hadnt worked so i was whisping GMs

Party bug. Sometimes i can't /createparty or join to any party => cant leave from party which ive been before and which is dead now.

Relogs, /deleteparty /whitdrawETCparty hadnt worked so i was whisping GMs

Sidenote to this:

It bugs up whenever you change map servers, for example, going from Town to ML, from IB to ML, etc. I believe USA had a fix where it would automatically withdraw you from your party whenever you changed maps, but it would be nice if Jaapy/White could fix it so it just didn't happen.

The way to fix this yourself is relog and have someone ask you to party, and then accept. Then you can do the /dismissparty to get out of your own party.

A way to avoid it is to withdraw from your party before you change map servers, if you're in a group party, or just relog, without trying to /dismissparty.

Some bugs I can think of:

Crusade not starting Tuesday mornings. (Not sure if it was fixed yet or not)

Druncian City not closing Thursday nights at midnight.

Pretend Corpse bug. (Again, not sure if it was fixed or not.)

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19568

Corpses of your summons stay on the ground if they die while they are being held by /hold. Then you can't summon more, because they're still "in-game" somwehere.

i dont remember if this bug its still ingame, but for example with Gargoyles, u could aim 1 or 2 blocks over dead body, and it would aim the body

--------------------------------------

lo digo en castellano a ver si se entiende mejor:

Cuando matabas una GG quedaba el cuerpo muerto (las cenizas), pero si vos querias aimear 1 o 2 bloques arriba del cuerpo, el cursor te marcaba el bloque donde estaba la GG muerta

---------------------------------------

y si no me equivoco tambien hay un bug que si te equipas un angel upgradeado ( +1 o mas) y sos menos de 180, o siendo 180 usas majestics para cambiar stats, si tenes el angel equipado, no te deja agregar stats o algo similar

---------------------------------------

y no se si esto es un bug o no, pero me parece q si tiras MIM y lo casteas sobre alguien de tu misma ciudad, no surte efecto en los enemigos ( no se si deberia ser asi, o es un bug)

demon slayer not doing 50% more dmg to demons.

I dont know if this counts too.. but in official servers

when you change from town to d1, its entering another server so you lose pfm/invi..

like entering rh/ef..

-you cast and spell name doesnt appear but cast still works

-You bump into someone and become "invisible", you cant see yourself in your screen and you cant move.

-When running you will bump into "invisible" monsters that only appear once you bump them.

-When summoning, your summon doesnt appear. You either have to invis it, or move so that it follows you and re-appears.

-You go to a safe zone and there might be a person who has been standing still/afk a while and they will appear "invisible" to you. Once again, you either have to wait for them to move/cast, or invis them. They may not appear invisible to someone who has been in the same screen with them for a while.

Sometimes you have to cancel (with escape) a spell that's already been interrupted, especially against monsters that hit from farther away (giant plants, ogres, etc.)

A few suggestions to fix the players from abusing the "can't enter enemy building" thing is to either bump them or teleport them back to the square they came from, but make sure it doesn't retime them.

While farming, sometimes when u plant some seed, you double click accidentally on the ground and you start running on top of the plant (which leads to a major bump) and the plant remains invisible until you walk off screen then come back to where you planted it. not a major bug but it still does bother when you use those ciber mouses that work like crap.

sometimes u recall but it doesnt recall u and u are still in the map and when u move the mouse it will show alot alot of cursors till u can make the whole screen a masterpiece artwork :)

Create Summons some times dont work.

El sumon a veces no anda bien. Cuando queres sumonear no sale nada.

It works, but the bug is that summon creatures do not dissapear from the ground. So the server thinks u still have the max amount of summons.

ummm. i wouldnt put unis on town, but i would certainly put some at first maps after Druncnian city map, deep down the caves, then some at battlefield (but i guess there are some already)

ive seen some at D3 and that was quite cool, but then unis are rare creatures so they shoulndt be all around (or else kloness items would become not so rare and balance is pissed and u know the rest)

:P phisical absortion doesnt work....

:D pls if war have ma why mages cant use pa???

Create Summons some times dont work.

El sumon a veces no anda bien. Cuando queres sumonear no sale nada.

this is a good one.

idk if its just me but when i repair my armor that is on my character a error comes up and then shuts down the client when i restart it i can repair

str angel got another bug

if u have 25 str and str angel+5 an u put dk chain on and u tp to ml ur chain has been released even tho u got 30 str.

thats kinda annoying if 2 wars waiting there and u come with berk and legs only.

and about the createparty bug

it isnt if u remap its if u hunt die and come back

you are still in the party at f5 but u can be hit and u cant withdraw neither make new party for like 1 week or so.

another bug well no bug but farjat knows about it.

you gave a bought item back to a scammer;D

well it was 1 year ago so it s ok but i still wanna know WHY?:D

u can pm me about this ;)

p.s: its no offense just check the other bugs ;)

not really a bug:

Now that server is *25 exp i think the gold and exp for quests should be increased as well.

Its the same as from exp*1 and was never changed.

Endurance reduction doesn't show unless you drop the item on the floor and pick it up or relog.

Endurance is always shown as full.

esto no se si es bug o ni idea, pero a veces me pasa que abro la lista de shop/bs para comprar algo, se me tilda la pantalla en blanco y me sale una ventanita de windows, que "hb.exe no puede seguir ejecutandose...etc" y se me cierra el client ( lo raro es q me pasa a veces nomas)

and about the createparty bug

it isnt if u remap its if u hunt die and come back

you are still in the party at f5 but u can be hit and u cant withdraw neither make new party for like 1 week or so.

you mean you can not return to "createparty" for a week, but wrong, that solves requesting party to another or that another party will ask to you, then disarm and return to do with your own party (createparty)

however, when the party Bugue always relog solves doing, asking and then they ask you, so until one joins, and if only one sees in the other party must be sought to follow up and ready to solve, or farjat be tightening its belt and fix it in the next upgrade XD

idk if its just me but when i repair my armor that is on my character a error comes up and then shuts down the client when i restart it i can repair

esto no se si es bug o ni idea, pero a veces me pasa que abro la lista de shop/bs para comprar algo, se me tilda la pantalla en blanco y me sale una ventanita de windows, que "hb.exe no puede seguir ejecutandose...etc" y se me cierra el client ( lo raro es q me pasa a veces nomas)

a mi me pasa lo mismo pero cuando tiro pots al suelo, siempre que me pasa es cuando tiro la segunda pot ahi se me crashea el cliente y se me pone la pantalla en blanco con la leyenda de que no puede seguir ejecutandose (solo me apsa a veces y ya reinstale todo el cliente desde 0)