Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Lagartija

Well u guys know my mage is Lagartija Aresden Pollerudos Guildmaster.

I never abused powers on my personal Chars, and as many of u Know i got Cancellation Rare Spell on it from YEARS ago and i never used it more than for a test.

Now SLYONE have switched Elvine and that means elvines have 2 cancels and aresden 0 since BRO is banned years ago.

With all this i mean I WILL NOT use my Cancel against PLAYERS. buti will use it against SLYONE ONLY.

Even if u are on the same fight, i will only use Cancel Spell on SLYONE.

I am Old and Noob so i can miss sometimes and hit others. Sorry in Advance. :P

Ty.

Good idea farjat. But I reckon if SLYONE's in the fight you should be able to use it on anyone in the fight (cancel vs cancel).

Sucks that he moved though, I know he didn't play much but even so.

Ares needs to get a cancel soon <.<

Good idea farjat. But I reckon if SLYONE's in the fight you should be able to use it on anyone in the fight (cancel vs cancel).

Sucks that he moved though, I know he didn't play much but even so.

Ares needs to get a cancel soon <.<

But then we have the risk i start to enjoy it.

Probably Lagartija will cancell Ares with his aim :lol:

Lets see if now elvine has a chance at Helds with SLYONE...

a question that has been going around:

clops still drop cancel???? if they dont, only liches/beholders drop it?

Guest gusxp

Calu si lo podes usar contra FunnyGirl tambien.. le haces un favor a 1 server entero..

Probably Lagartija will cancell Ares with his aim :lol:

No comment... :lol:

Lets see if now elvine has a chance at Helds with SLYONE...

Hopefully we will. We won today's held, at least, but a big part of that is because we worked together this time. I don't know how much SLYONE helped today, I wasn't watching him. He could've been helping a ton, or very little, but like I said, I didn't see. :lol:

Tbh, its very easy for a town to win at ramparts attack, it keeps the Held win rotating, which I like.

I agree

You see which city is more powerful on Held type 1, where i find Ares > Elv

On Crusades, depend of the day.

i dont know this is just a suggestion, maybe a gm can pull off a huge mage event in which it is

ares vs ares

elv vs elv

have the ares prize be cancel since no one has cancel

and have the elvine prize be esw or inhibitation?

just dont let maynard participate on this event please, i actually wanna have some hope i can win a mage event ahauahauahua ^_^

i dunno this is just suggestion, if you gm's dont want to have cancel only on one side

I bet :lol: this topic started with luffy asking farjat to use cancell on Slyone since hes now elvine and he started crying first hour watching James being elvine ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ . Now you do call him edited uh? Btw farjat we havent seen Kyoko in years, so is 1v1 cancell mages now, but is ok to keep getting skills dodging cancell spell :wub: , who knows if some aresden gets it again and we are lazy :ph34r:. Good luck against Slyone :P

One question out of topic. Will we see one day Devastator in game holded by player?

I bet :lol: this topic started with luffy asking farjat to use cancell on Slyone since hes now elvine and he started crying first hour watching James being elvine ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ . Now you do call him edited uh? Btw farjat we havent seen Kyoko in years, so is 1v1 cancell mages now, but is ok to keep getting skills dodging cancell spell :wub: , who knows if some aresden gets it again and we are lazy :ph34r:. Good luck against Slyone :P

One question out of topic. Will we see one day Devastator in game holded by player?

devas cant be compared to esw/canc /inhi

and the answer to that questin depends if ppl start abba hunting again

compare bbh to devastaor, im curious what the difference is

u are wrong...

i started this just to bother SLYONE/Boy... My cancel is just for him, i will never use it against other or to win a heldenian.

And i NEVER share my chars. Only char i share is the Guildmaster.

compare bbh to devastaor, im curious what the difference is

To be honest, the Devastator is a wimp of a weapon. The crits fell short of the BBH but the normal hits were consistently higher than the BBH.

Add in the stripping power of the BBH and honestly, it's still a superior weapon. I tested it on Nemesis 1 (NOT DURING TEST MODE), and from what I hear from comparable non-fruity servers, it's the same deal.

I'd totally love a Devastator for PVM though.

Calu usalo no hay drama. La realidad es que no desbalancea nada. Es solo un spell que no molesta a nadie. Es mas, lo unico que vas a lograr es que nadie pelee.

Usalo asi es mas divertido :D

1 solo mage activo entonces porque el otro mago elv que tiene cancel no juega casi .

Igualmente esta el ESW en ares lastima que no tenga suport :( .

En realidad no es tan molesto que te sigan 3 SB en elvine 1 ice elemental veinticincomil coreanos con xelima rapier y otra ice elemental + alguien con cancel, para nada. (sin mension a los Speed gear) la cantidad de elvos noob en elv compensa todo.

y conincido con que usen el cancel en funny girl100% agree xD

Adhiero a mi superpoderoso GuildMaster...

Ademas... vos sabes que cada vez que raideas... todos te aimean a vos... en donde casteas el cancell... click click click... Zem-1.

Te van a prender XR, IE, te bumpean con SB...

Asi que no te preocupes... la maldicion del cancell es esa... y mas siendo Lagartija, te clickean hasta los guardias.

Hace lo que quieras... si queres aimear a SLYONE nomas... todo bien, pero seria mas divertido que lo usaras siempre.

I never ever want to see a rare spell given out as part of an event.

I don't care if elv has 3 cancels lol, I don't want it given out :P